The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27287 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #465 on: May 21, 2009, 05:06:15 AM »
Vosur landed on the ground, but not onto a spot where he could get enough traction to stay stable throughout the spin-strike, ending up missing the attack and getting grazed on the right shoulder by a razor-sharp icicle before tumbling to the ground, skidding a few feet off-course from the leopard before he sprung back to his feet with the momentum and letting go of the Claymore with his right hand as he let that arm hang loose. "Darnit! Can't stop to recover, but can't use the Spirit of Ebele while this shoulder's messed-up."

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #466 on: May 21, 2009, 05:11:06 AM »
Snowblind grinned as Vosur's attack went awry. Shrouding the two in mist  so his allies couldn't help him and so visibility was low, he shot small shots of ice at him, biding his time until Vosur's spell wears off. He glides around the floor, making little noise as Snowy circled Vosur. His Keyblades raised slightly.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
« Reply #467 on: May 21, 2009, 05:26:21 AM »
Kit turned around smiling at Philly "Snowblind is more than a Match for those three but... if they do beat him which is a 50/50 chance they will come rushing to us but they will be prepared though as they recover but they will be exhausted after that battle knowing Snowblind's tactics to wear out his enemies... and that the two of us are here now hehehe... that reminds me do you still have the Beast's rose?" Kit said eyeing Philly's cloak
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #468 on: May 21, 2009, 05:40:43 AM »
He ended up being on the defense for a while, avoiding the ice shards by jumping about and air-dashing, ending up blocking the remaining shards with the massive blade while he was airborne. While he was in the air, he took another one-handed spin-swipe with the Claymore, but this time it being to clear the mist from in front of himself as he landed and then ground-dashed forward along the ice, intentionally trying to skate it and to find a wall. He struggled with his right arm while moving to grab a potion from off of his belt, ending up putting the corked vial in the side of his muzzle before he could not hold onto it any longer due to the pain. He ended up almost slamming into a wall due to how uncontrolled his movements were, making himself have to jump and run along the dry portions of the wall. "Strategist... I hope Scyler can get that Aera imbuing finished soon." he spoke out of the other side of his mouth, ending up stabbing the Claymore into the wall and hanging from it before he yanked Potion vial from his muzzle to pop the cork, pouring the entire contents on the gash and screaming out in sheer pain. The medicine was taking effect immediately, but the pain of sudden recovery was unbearable for the split-second that the contents had touched his open skin.

Scyler

« Reply #469 on: May 21, 2009, 06:01:44 AM »
Scyler holds the sheath of the Spirit of Ebele in one hand and the blade in his other hand. He shouted loudly, "Aera, fusion in the sheath! Fira, fusion in the blade!" From the sheath, a blast of wind flew through the area, cutting through the mist. The blade sent out a heatwave, warming the area considerably. He then sheathed the blade and ran up to Vosur, putting the Spirit of Ebele back in his hand. He then skidded to a halt. He then scowled at the leopard, getting ready to charge up his magic. "Don't think us to be such easy opponents. You'll find that to be a fatal error."

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #470 on: May 21, 2009, 08:19:38 AM »
Vince parried the attacks from both the kitsune and the fox, but was sent backwards from the power of the hits. "Darn... They're stronger than I expected..." He thought, trying to hold his ground with a growl. The dragon then jumped back, holding his chackrams out in front of him as be looked at the kitsune. "All that rage... You'd make a fine heartless. Can you feel it? All that hatred and anger that's stored up inside you, I can show you how to use use it, to harness it to become more powerful. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"
Vince closed his eyes for a moment, opening a portal on the ground in front of the kitsune. "All the powers of darkness within your grasp. All it takes is one step." Vince was using his cunning now, trying to lure the kitsune into the shadows to make him their puppet. He had so much potential, but what would he choose?

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #471 on: May 21, 2009, 11:09:11 AM »
"Yea, its right here" Philly said pulling the glass container with the rose in it out of his cloak.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #472 on: May 21, 2009, 11:15:15 AM »
Before I rushed back into the fight, a devilish thought went through my mind..."Snowblind, let them go through the portal, or do you want to waste your strength fighting 3 people at once?" Meanwhile, Dragyn still waiting for Jelkin to strike, comes up with a different approach to the fight... "Scyler, maybe we should just push Snowblind away from the portal and make a run for it, no point in getting tired out if we end up having to fight more of these guys..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Build: tubby
« Reply #473 on: May 21, 2009, 12:51:10 PM »
"Rage!?  This is no rage this is a RIGHTOUS FURY!" The kitsune shouts at the dragon and smashes his sword down onto the portal in an attempt to destroy it.  "I fight for those I lost, and to protect those around me, you endanger that which I care for, your very presence does, now leave if you value your hide" he says after pulling his sword up and pointing it one handedly at the dragon.
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Scyler

« Reply #474 on: May 21, 2009, 12:56:55 PM »
"You and I can probably get through there. Rook and Vosur can probably take this guy on. But, that portal might be a trap. Should we really take that risk?" Scyler's gauntlets began to glow in different colors, shifting around all of the colors in the spectrum of visible light. "Let's just wait up for a moment. Better not to do something too risky, eh?"

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #475 on: May 21, 2009, 01:13:17 PM »
Snowblind Growled at Jelkin "no, I need to prove myself...I will take on these four, try to weaken them...you go to the others, but use your own portal" Readying himself, The leopard jumped and ran across the wall, using ice to keep him up and on the wall. Once he had reached them, he flipped off and slashed downwards  towards Vosur and Scyler.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #476 on: May 21, 2009, 04:39:04 PM »
Vince smirked as he watched the kitsune, replying afterwards. "Not a chance. And call it whatever you want, but you'd still make a great heartless and a nobody." He then took a defensive stances, waiting for the two to make their moves.

Giruuuuuu!

Scyler

« Reply #477 on: May 21, 2009, 04:45:03 PM »
Scyler stepped to his right, gauntlets still glowing in a spectral light, and put up his left gauntlet, stopping the slash with the metal plating on the outside of it. With his other arm, he punched upwards at the leopard's stomach, sending a sizable amount of magical energy through the gauntlet, causing his arm to feel like a cannonball just fired from the cannon. He then quickly rolled to the right, jumped up and bounded off of the wall, landing next to Vosur again. He smiled and looked at the leopard. "Don't try to attack me if I'm not attacking you. Consider that your warning." Scyler then turned, walked to a wall and sat against it. He rubbed his left arm, still feeling the intense reverberations of stopping the slash with one arm. "Ugh... That'll be bruised for a while... I won't mess with it until I need it again." He then continued to watch, keeping an eye out for any more attacks from the leopard.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #478 on: May 21, 2009, 05:07:14 PM »
"Fine, but I doubt you'll be able to fight all four if two of them are keeping you occupied..." I said before making my own portal, nodding to Dragyn, and running off towards Radiant Garden (Hollow Bastion) "Scyler, now!" I said, using energy gathered in my legs to speed towards the portal behind Snowclaw.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 05:12:15 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
« Reply #479 on: May 21, 2009, 05:35:33 PM »
"Good i want you to go back to Beast's castle and see the progress of him... and do it fast" Kit said opening a portal "If he has enough rage bring him to me...."
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life