The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27288 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #480 on: May 21, 2009, 05:40:21 PM »
*Jelkin's portal appears next to Kit and Jelkin seemingly flys out of it and into Kit*
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #481 on: May 21, 2009, 06:22:58 PM »
Snowblind landed, his adrenaline blocking the pain from the attack "consider this your warning, Don't get in my way" Looking to Dragyn, he created a two metre thick wall of ice surrounding the portal. Panting from the effort, he looked at Scyler, his eyes narrowingas he focused his energy once more, his Keyblades shimmering gold.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #482 on: May 21, 2009, 06:29:48 PM »
"Like thats going to stop me!" I said, charging my blade with the same energy, and smashing it into the ice wall, almost shattering it, then he makes another run to finish the wall...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Scyler

« Reply #483 on: May 21, 2009, 07:54:36 PM »
"Before you try to charge me, just remember what happened in our last battle. That was only child's play. You've only seen half of my potential. Now back off, snow leopard. I'll do as I please and go where I want. And I refuse to be stopped by a soulless shell of a former being!" With that, Scyler encased his entire body in flames and broke through the wall alongside Dragyn, making it through the portal and landing by even more organization members. "Dangit... I knew it was trap..."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #484 on: May 21, 2009, 07:58:57 PM »
"Ah...so you two showed up" I said, still on top of Kit "Scyler, this was why I didn't want to fight the other guy before going through here!" I said, drawing out more energy...

Scyler

« Reply #485 on: May 21, 2009, 08:03:51 PM »
"Point taken, Dragyn..." Scyler stood up and brushed himself off. "Before any of us try to kill eachother, let me ask one thing... Why does the organization want to kill the keyblade wielders? Do you have some sort of secret goal that you're trying to accomplish?" Scyler kept himself ready fro anything to hapen, ready to dodge or counter at a moment's notice.

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #486 on: May 21, 2009, 08:06:34 PM »
Snowblind smiled and closed the portal behind them "two down, two to go..." He looked towards Rook and Vosur, still gathering his energy.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #487 on: May 21, 2009, 08:08:25 PM »
"To be honest, I have no idea, but then again, I'm one of the outsider opratives...although kit or Philly should be able to explain.."

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #488 on: May 21, 2009, 09:34:45 PM »
"Well I would be glad to explain it...after I finish up some business" Philly said stepping through the portal Kit had created and closing it as soon as he made it through to Beast's Castle.  He could hear Beast tearing the castle apart trying to find the rose.  Smiling, he walked in the castle and a few minutes later came walking out dragging Beast along the ground, unconcious.

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
« Reply #489 on: May 21, 2009, 09:38:12 PM »
Gets up and brushes himself off "...Philly should be here any moment now.... and so should the Keyblade weilders...." Kit closed his eyes sending a telepathci message to snow "Ok... you can stop fighting them send them to me i will have another portal opened up on my side so that you can go through it and heal any wounds you now bare..." kit turned and opened a portal up waiting for his plan to go through
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
« Reply #490 on: May 21, 2009, 11:45:57 PM »
Opening a portal, Philly steps through and appears infront of Kit.  "He is definately filled with nothing but rage now." he said dropping Beast at his feet.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #491 on: May 21, 2009, 11:51:49 PM »
Vosur grabbed hold of his sword-in-sheath set and flipped himself up, standing on the Claymore as it was embedded into the wall, to avoid Snowblind's attack. His arm was still throbbing, but he could use it now as he unsheathed the blade and swiped at the air with both the sword and sheath, sending a burst of heated air outward with the combined effect of both parts. Lowering both arms down to a resting position, both parts of the weapon seemed to resonate with their respective elements: fire from the blade and wind circulating around the sheath.

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
« Reply #492 on: May 21, 2009, 11:59:15 PM »
smiled as he pull out something from his cloak and put it in the beast's mouth ".... this should do it..." Kit said as he lifted Beast with ease
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #493 on: May 22, 2009, 12:15:14 AM »
"What did you put in his mouth?" Philly asked impressed with how easily Kit could lift Beast.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #494 on: May 22, 2009, 01:43:55 AM »
I turned away from what Kit was doing to Beast I can't betray the organization, but I would never wish that fate on anyone " I believe that is of little importance sir..." I said as I rushed towards Beast, and hit him in the gut, causing him to drop the object, then he held a keyblade to the one who was holding him up "Put him down or you will die...."