The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27273 times)

Scyler

Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #495 on: May 22, 2009, 02:19:30 AM »
Scyler picked up the object that fell from Beast's mouth and retreated back out of reach. "Gross, it's covered in beast drool..." He then looked over it, feeling a shadowy pulse inside of it. He held it out at arms length and then tossed it into the nothingness that surrounded the castle. "Heartless conversion pills. You've got more advanced technology than you did 10 years ago, I'll give you that. How did you think to come up with that? Did you just get tired of torturing people into despair and hopelessness until they changed into a heartless?" Scyler smirked and cast a very weak healing spell on his left forearm, just enough to take away the soreness and the bruise.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #496 on: May 22, 2009, 02:21:38 AM »
I lean towards Scyler and whisper. "When I give the signal, Dragyn is going to kick Kit in the gut, then you will have to make a portal to beast's castle while I give him back his rose, got it?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
« Reply #497 on: May 22, 2009, 03:32:25 AM »
Kit smiled as he held Beast over the viod of darkness "Now should i let your friend go now.... i am one not to be taken lightly i have very good hearing..." kit said as he threw beast at Scyler as he rushed at the keyblade weilder trying to punch him in the stomach
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 03:51:17 AM by Kit Angel »
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Scyler

« Reply #498 on: May 22, 2009, 05:56:54 AM »
"Stop." he said, causing Beast to be removed from the space-time continuum for a while, freezing him in mid air. Scyler then walked to the side of Beast, gathering a fireball in his hands. "You should know better than to try a parlor trick like that on me." Scyler then compacted the fireball to the size of a marble, solidifying it and putting it in a pouch on his belt. "That will come in handy later." He then turned his attention back to Kit. "To be honest, I was expecting you to have more than just the strength that Xemnas possessed. I was expecting you be as cunning as he was, too. But, what a shame, it appears that you lack the cunning that your former possessed."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #499 on: May 22, 2009, 11:14:43 AM »
*knocks the rose jar out of Philly's hands and grabs it, appearing next to Beast* "Brother, don't dissapoint me now..." *creates a portal leading back to Beast's castle and both him and Beast vanish*Dragyn was expecting an attack, but not one as cheap as this, so to counter it, he lowers his keyblade, and grabs Kit's fist, sending electricity through his body
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #500 on: May 22, 2009, 11:21:18 AM »
Surprised that Jelkin had turned on him Philly ran through the portal after him.  "Jelkin id stop if i were you!"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #501 on: May 22, 2009, 11:24:51 AM »
"Cyclone!" *a bunch of wind blades fly out of his hand and towards Philly*

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #502 on: May 22, 2009, 02:59:22 PM »
Snowblind had finished gathering energy. His Keyblades glowing gold as his desire to prove himself infused with his determination. Sprinting towards Vosur, he let out a shout and fired a bolt of golden energy towards him. He kept running forward and leaped into the air, slashing downwards,  Snowblind let out two waves of golden energy

(the energy, is explosive if it contacts non-living tissue e.g. metal, rock etc. . and it burns severely if it touches living tissue)

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #503 on: May 22, 2009, 06:23:02 PM »
Foxx flapped his wings slightly, landing some feet away from the dragon. The fox looked at the portal, then at Rosuto, sighing in relief when he told the dragon to disappear. He looked at the dragon, awaiting his reaction.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
« Reply #504 on: May 22, 2009, 07:34:27 PM »
Philly jumps backwards through another portal and comes out behind Jelkin.  "Why are you doing this!  Why are you betraying the Organization!" he shouted summoning his Gun Arrows, hoping he wouldn't have to use them.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #505 on: May 22, 2009, 08:13:48 PM »
"Because I won't sit back and watch people being ripped away from their hearts just so that we can use their nobodies?!" *prepares to fight, though he really wishes against it*

Scyler

« Reply #506 on: May 22, 2009, 08:25:09 PM »
Scyler follows Philly and Jelkin throught the portal, casting his fire sword just in case he had to use it. "Let's hope this fight ends quickly. I hate long and overdrawn battles..."

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #507 on: May 22, 2009, 09:05:23 PM »
"How is it possible for you to feel that way, your a nobody!  If you turn against us it will be the last mistake you ever make.  Now give me the jar, and Beast." Philly says making one of his weapons disipitate and holding out a hand towards Jelkin.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #508 on: May 22, 2009, 09:09:39 PM »
"I really want to take that hand Philly, but I've made up my mind, and beast is long gone already...but if you must strike, I won't be able to hold back" *lances appear, although they stand perfectly still*

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #509 on: May 22, 2009, 09:14:14 PM »
"We could have been great together.  But even when you didn't have one you always went with what your heart said.  Your worthless......" Philly said as he backed into another portal he had created behind him.