The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27276 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #510 on: May 22, 2009, 09:43:58 PM »
Okay, I admit he struck a nerve there.. *grabs one of his lances and throws it at Philly*
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #511 on: May 22, 2009, 09:48:09 PM »
When Philly steps out of the portal, a lance comes flying through after him.  Barely dodging, he opens another portal and jumps through, appearing behind Jelkin.  Summoning his Gun Arrows again, he fires several shots at Jelkins back, hoping to end the fight quick.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #512 on: May 22, 2009, 09:49:22 PM »
"Areoga!" *barrier appears just in time to shatter the shots, then Jelkin takes another lance and swings around, hoping to catch Philly*
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
« Reply #513 on: May 22, 2009, 09:55:04 PM »
"Graviga!" Philly shouts, making the gravity around them both increase 10 times.  He arches his back dodging the swipe of his lance.  He then leaps into the air and stays there, hovering.  "I gave you the chance to keep your life for what little amount of time you had left!  You will pay!"  He fires more shots wildly at Jelkin, with the intent to kill.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #514 on: May 22, 2009, 09:57:24 PM »
*the barrier deflects any attempt at a small projectile hitting him, and the lances begin to dance around, as if going through a ritual* "I'd rather live like I have a heart than live as a shell taking orders from other shells!"

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #515 on: May 22, 2009, 10:00:33 PM »
"Well that's just too bad because that's all you'll ever be, an empty shell of a being." he says laughing wildly

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #516 on: May 22, 2009, 10:03:11 PM »
"Look at you, you say I follow what my 'heart' says, and here you are, acting on rage" *the lances start to glow during their dance, as if gathering power*

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #517 on: May 22, 2009, 10:09:21 PM »
"If I'm acting on rage it's because I thought I knew you!  But now your turning on the Organization, and going along with the plans of Light followers!  I really don't want to have to kill you, but if you don't bring Beast and the jar back to Kit then I'm going to have to."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #518 on: May 22, 2009, 10:12:40 PM »
"Man you are paranoid, my brother, his friends, they probably would have never gotten their keyblades if they weren't threatened by the heartless or you guys, the organization's paranoia made the new keyblade bearers appear!" *all of the glowing lances go through him, and stick, looking like a cerimonial suicide as he stands perfectly still*

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #519 on: May 22, 2009, 10:15:39 PM »
Laughing at this new trick Jelkin had done he said "So what's it gonna be?  Us.....or them?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #520 on: May 22, 2009, 10:19:31 PM »
One by one, the lances sink in....*his cloak turns white, and his body starts to resemble more of a dragoon nobody* "Whichever side isn't trying to plunge everything into darkness!" *one sinister looking spear forms in his right hand, and he gets into his combat stance*

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #521 on: May 22, 2009, 10:23:24 PM »
".......What if I told you that the keybladers are trying to plunge everything into darkness?"  Philly saysholding his Gun Arrows behind his back, charging them up.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #522 on: May 22, 2009, 10:30:13 PM »
"Then I would say you're spouting complete nonsense, after all, I read the records, we used to keybladers in an attempt to create Kingdom Hearts which ended up almost swallowing our own base in darkness, Sora and Riku stopped that and thats why we still have a place to call home!" *swings his spear upward, and an increadbily focused blade of wind flies at Philly*

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
« Reply #523 on: May 23, 2009, 01:05:48 AM »
Kit shoot back from the jolt of electricity that went through his body which a look of pure and utter hatred on his face, he raised one of his hands in the air as some type of energy started to gather in his hand "Never compare me to Xemnas! he was weak!" Kit said as he slammed his fist that gathered with energy onto the ground making the whole castle start to shake as it started to collapse under them "you all will regret it now!" kit summoned up his two blades as he waited for the first strike
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #524 on: May 23, 2009, 01:10:07 AM »
"Well, lets see which is stronger, your energy blades, or my energized keyblade" *gets into a duelists stance, and creates distance between him and kit with a weak pulse of electricity*