The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27262 times)

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #525 on: May 23, 2009, 08:12:32 AM »
Philly gets hit by the blade of wind, getting knocked back a good ways, but quickly performs an arieal recovery.  He pulls his weapons out from behind his back and fires the charged shots at Jelkin.

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
« Reply #526 on: May 23, 2009, 09:37:31 AM »
"you really want to know which is stronger... how well can you dodge... how faster can you move... that is the real question..." looks over at scyler "I'll deal with your after him..." Kit said as he blurred behind his opponent as black lightning trailed behind him as he took a swing at his mid back area
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #527 on: May 23, 2009, 09:57:38 AM »
Snowblind had finished gathering energy. His Keyblades glowing gold as his desire to prove himself infused with his determination. Sprinting towards Vosur, he let out a shout and fired a bolt of golden energy towards him. He kept running forward and leaped into the air, slashing downwards,  Snowblind let out two waves of golden energy

(the energy, is explosive if it contacts non-living tissue e.g. metal, rock etc. . and it burns severely if it touches living tissue)
As he was nearing the end of the effect of both the Slow and Haste spells, he sheathed his Spirit of Ebele and waited for the right time to prop himself against the wall, then kick-off of it as he pulled the Claymore from the wall with himself to avoid the first wave of energy. Upon seeing the second blast of energy and his opponent attempting a leaping overhead strike, he simply spun around in mid-air, with the Claymore on his back to be used as a shield, and braced himself for the second explosion. "This'll leave a mark or two... and I loved these shirts." he muttered to himself before both spells wore off completely.

Scyler

« Reply #528 on: May 23, 2009, 03:11:24 PM »
Scyler looked at Kit, cool watching as he attacked Dragyn. "Hmmm... Will you now? Thats interesting, because I'm not going to let you win." Scyler clapped his hands together and said, "Holy! Permanent nagamaki form!" Scyler felt a tremendous drain in his mana from the moment he spoke the words. A light shot from the ground, cracking the flooring around it. The light sped about the room, eventually stopping over Scyler. The light broke into two parts, one resembled a blade and the other a pole. Then, the two pieces came together and made a flash of light. The holy nagamaki, now seeming to be made from simply wood and metal, thudded into the ground next to him. He picked it up and swung it once, leaving a slight shimmer in the air. "This is the holy nagamaki, the Blade of Zagaroth. Now our battle will be a true testament to whether or not darkness can prevail against the light."

{no magic for 5 posts. I'm in recovery.}

(for those of you that don't know what a Nagamaki is... www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~ssbohe/Pole/sword_pole_nagamaki.jpg)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #529 on: May 23, 2009, 03:42:00 PM »
Snowblind watched as Vosur dodged the first attack and braced himself for the second. As the energy collided with the claymore, a colossal explosion blew the two warriors apart, Vosur would have been burned badly by the heat of the explosion and the claymore would have been rendered useless. Landing on the ground, Snowy was unharmed by the explosion as it was his magic. A good part of the castle was also blown away. He remained standing there, Panting heavily, waiting to see if Vosur got back up.

(This wears out after two more posts between me and Vosur)

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #530 on: May 23, 2009, 05:44:02 PM »
"Oh, if its a lighting fight, then I'm more than ready!" *Ultima vanishes as his hands gather energy, and he grabs Kit's hand and attempt deliver an energized kick to the neck* I swing my spear behind me to deflect two of the charged shots as one grazes my shoulder "Philly, why do we even have to be an organization, why do we have to fight the light when the darkness is just as dangerous!" *several lances appear under him and he 'flies' off the bridge, seemingly vanishing*
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 05:47:19 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
« Reply #531 on: May 23, 2009, 06:27:17 PM »
"because in the end the darkness will prevail, but we need to work together to stop the light from winning again!" Philly shouted into the air, looking around for him.

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
« Reply #532 on: May 23, 2009, 07:36:46 PM »
Kit's eyes roll to the back of his head as he got shocked as smoke comes out of his mouth as he stands not moving a muscle
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #533 on: May 23, 2009, 08:24:09 PM »
Snowblind watched as Vosur dodged the first attack and braced himself for the second. As the energy collided with the claymore, a colossal explosion blew the two warriors apart, Vosur would have been burned badly by the heat of the explosion and the claymore would have been rendered useless. Landing on the ground, Snowy was unharmed by the explosion as it was his magic. A good part of the castle was also blown away. He remained standing there, Panting heavily, waiting to see if Vosur got back up.

(This wears out after two more posts between me and Vosur)
He pushed himself off the ground to immediately let go of the superheated Claymore, too hot for him to hold in its current state. As he now had a hand free, he pulled off another potion and poured it down the back of his shirt, soaking it with the medicine. "Well, avoid the 'blades... and don't fight at a distance." he muttered as he chucked the empty bottle aside.  He brushed himself off with his free-hand, keeping his opponent within his peripheral vision, a bit of steam seeming to rise off of his metal legs.

((2 potions left))
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 08:27:50 PM by Vosur »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #534 on: May 23, 2009, 09:57:44 PM »
*the voice seems to echo everywhere* "You do realize that theres supposed to be a balance between the opposing forces, right?" *reappears on the side of a the bridge, a set of lances forming a cone of wind magic* while the others support Jelkin* *Dragyn continues to pummel Kit, knowing full well that he isn't even close to being 'dead'*"Stop faking it and die already!"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #535 on: May 23, 2009, 10:19:37 PM »
"Perhaps your right, but i feel that the worlds need more darkness, so even though you stopped our chances with Beast there are many more plans that i have come up with."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #536 on: May 23, 2009, 10:21:51 PM »
"You do realize that now that the keyblade users and they light followers are together, its going to be difficult to go with that plan if they show up...." I'm ready to attack, but lets see if I don't have to....

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #537 on: May 23, 2009, 10:30:47 PM »
"Well if they show up they better show up in the right place.  Graviga!"  The gravity increases again, causing the bridge leading from Beasts Castle to the world gate to collapse.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #538 on: May 23, 2009, 10:32:47 PM »
"Philly!"*a lance flys out to try and catch him*

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #539 on: May 23, 2009, 10:39:41 PM »
Philly fires at the lance trying to shoot it away from Jelkin.  "Im sorry friend.  You left me no choice..."