The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27254 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #540 on: May 24, 2009, 12:59:44 AM »
The lance maneuvers around the shots and catches Philly's cloak through the shoulder, "Nothing is going away if I have a say in it!"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #541 on: May 24, 2009, 01:13:56 AM »
Philly tries to dodge but fails as the lance goes through his shoulder.  He let out a howl of pain as he lost all control of his left arm.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #542 on: May 24, 2009, 01:16:49 AM »
(I thought I made a non-lethal shot xD)*the lance floats back up to Jelkin, and the lance pulls out and re-stabs to where it only goes through the cloth as Jelkin heals the wound* "I may be against the organization, but you and Snowblind are still my friends, that said, I will not let you just die in such a disgraceful manner"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #543 on: May 24, 2009, 01:28:37 AM »
"You are a mystery to me...and not much gets past me.  Maybe its just that im not able to understand." he says as he floats backwards through a portal.  "And that was a lucky shot anyways" he says before he leaves.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #544 on: May 24, 2009, 01:31:58 AM »
Now I'm the enemy of the Organization, I wonder if I still command the Dragoons... I thought as I reached out, and about five dragoons appeared, "Good, at least my own contingent is loyal to me..."
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 01:42:44 AM by Chrono-Dragon »

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
« Reply #545 on: May 24, 2009, 06:32:45 AM »
Wind starts to blow around kit as a pulse of electricity bursts from his body sending Dragyn back a bit as he starts to hover in the air a little "who said that i was faking my death.... there was one thing that Zemnas couldn't do... and that was to accually controll the power of Kingdom Hearts!!! Oh.... i almost forgot... you already know about the whole heartless and nobody deal.... i wonder what will happen if a nobody and a heartless fuse together to create one being..." Kit said as he raised his palm toward Dragyn "Dark Thundaga!" kit yelled as he shot out black lightning at him
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #546 on: May 24, 2009, 02:15:02 PM »
"Dark?!" *charges arms and throws them up to block the thundaga* "Is there a chance you can teach me that?" *Dragoons appear behind Dragyn* "What the?!"
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 02:19:19 PM by Chrono-Dragon »

Scyler

« Reply #547 on: May 24, 2009, 06:40:09 PM »
Scyler jumps to the side to avoid a streak of purplish black lightning heading for him. "I can teach you the darker side of spells, but it takes a lot of energy. If you plan to use them, then you'd better be sure you can handle the strain." Scyler cut through another bolt of lightning, shearing it in half and sending it behind him. "Also, if you use the dark magic too much, it will consume your soul with darkness, making you an empty shell like these nobodies. That's why they can use it and not be affected by it as much."

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #548 on: May 24, 2009, 08:55:42 PM »
"hehehe... there is one magic spell that is stronger than dark but only two have mastered it... me and one other.... can you guess who that other is hmmm..." kit said as he hovered in the air looking at both of them as he charged up for another attack
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #549 on: May 24, 2009, 10:15:39 PM »
*The Dragoons charge at Kit as Jelkin appears next to Dragyn* "Miss me?" *still in 'released' form and holding spear* "I could have held out for a little longer...." *gets in a boxing stance*
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 10:21:25 PM by Chrono-Dragon »

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #550 on: May 25, 2009, 01:39:32 AM »
smirks a bit as he holds out his hand towards the dragoons "Here is the ultimate dark spell.. Hell Thundaga!" Kit yelled as a Huge pulse of lightning shoot out if his palm towards the dragoons and the group "It takes a lot out of me but with all this reserved energ from kingdom hearts i should be well...!!!" Kit stopped as he clutched his chest "It's to much!!!" Kit said as his eyes started to glow

*Recovery in 7 posts*

Scyler

« Reply #551 on: May 25, 2009, 01:53:39 AM »
Scyler quckly sliced through the hellish thunder, causing most of it to bypass him. The rest of the dark magic hit him and slammed him into a wall, leaving a large crater in it with him stuck. "Nngh... That hurt..." Scyler checked the bag that held all of the potions and ethers from earlier. "Great... It's all broken. Stupid glass bottles..." He too a sip out of the bag, feeling a small but noticsble rush of energy course through him. He looked as his nagamaki was embedded into the wall next to him. "Nnh... Well, I'm pretty much stuck here. I can't get any leverage to get out of this..."

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #552 on: May 25, 2009, 01:58:31 PM »
"nagg" rook growns as she struggles to her feet. she must have gotten knocked out in the fight. the falcon girl looked around for vosur.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #553 on: May 25, 2009, 02:01:55 PM »
I jump in Jelkin's way, and split the attack by making a needle with my claws "Even if it is stronger, lightning is lightning, and I can still divert it!" Half the Dragoons were wiped out, and the rest suffered severe damage. "Curaga!" *a wave of green energy surrounds him, and washes over the dragoons and the light followers, drastically healing their wounds*

*Jelkin's healing recovery, 2 posts*

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #554 on: May 25, 2009, 06:13:44 PM »
"I will not die till i take you all with me!!!" Kit said as a small ammount of energy gathered above him