The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27253 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« Reply #555 on: May 25, 2009, 06:25:23 PM »
Dragyn looked at one of the hands that took the hell lightning, and notice it was unnaturally dark, and the claws seemed to have a red tint."What did you..AUGH!" *a spray of dark energy goes off around the hand* That was when I dropped and went unconsious..Looking at Dragyn, I made a realization, Damn, gotta get him out of here before 'it' gets worse... *creates a portal, and grabs Dragyn and hefts him over his shoulder as he heads to Land of the Dragon*
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 11:13:00 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #556 on: May 25, 2009, 06:55:53 PM »
(This wears out after two more posts between me and Vosur)
He pushed himself off the ground to immediately let go of the superheated Claymore, too hot for him to hold in its current state. As he now had a hand free, he pulled off another potion and poured it down the back of his shirt, soaking it with the medicine. "Well, avoid the 'blades... and don't fight at a distance." he muttered as he chucked the empty bottle aside.  He brushed himself off with his free-hand, keeping his opponent within his peripheral vision, a bit of steam seeming to rise off of his metal legs.

((2 potions left))
[/quote]

Snowblind looked at Vosur, golden eyes flaring out, he ran forwards, closing the distance between the two in a flash. Letting a growl escape from his lips, he slashed down diagonally with Oblivion, the golden energy infusing with the strike. With Oathkeeper, he held back, golden lightning crackling at the tip. Sticking Oathkeeper into the ground, a loud boom shook the castle's very foundations as the floor was torn away by the Keyblades power. Eyes widening in shock, Snowblind opened a portal beneath him. Landing in Radiant Gardens, he hit the ground with an 'oof', his cloak splayed around him. His eyes faded into a black abyss as his very determination and will was fighting the abyss that threatened to swallow him.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #557 on: May 25, 2009, 07:13:58 PM »
rook watched as the dual keyblade wielder struck vosur and dissapeared through the floor. "vosur, what happened?" the falcon asked. looking around teh cavernous room and then back at her friend. "are you ok?" she asked. keeping an eye out for other organization members.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #558 on: May 25, 2009, 11:04:23 PM »
He dashed backwards after the hit, letting go of his own sword after he was a safe distance away to pat down his chest. "Gah! Hot!" He managed to subside the heat from the strike since it didn't hit him directly, though his kevlar-weave shirt was made of cotton took the impact. After he was through putting out the fire on his chest, he reached down and picked up his Spirit of Ebele, which the magic faded away from the weapon once his enemy had disappeared through a portal in the floor. "That Organization Member knows how to cast Flare on his weapons. I'm alright, but the I've got to figure out how to fight back." He ventured over to pick up the Claymore, which had cooled down enough after he let go.

Scyler

« Reply #559 on: May 26, 2009, 05:13:48 AM »
Feeling a wave of green energy rushing over him like a warm summer breeze, Scyler began to feel better. "Thanks, Jelkin. I needed that." Scyler continued to try and pry himself free of the wall he was embedded into. "Guys... I'm stuck..."  He looked around to see that Jelkin had pulled Dragyn through a portal. "......................Guys.....?"

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
« Reply #560 on: May 26, 2009, 06:53:33 AM »
A dark figure came out of the ground as the portal was still open as it grabs scyler "...." it throws him through as it fades away

(Had to save Scy ^w^ think of it as the heartless form of kit ^w^ don't want you to die this far XD)

"RAAARRRWWW!!!" kit screamed at the to of his lungs as everyone but himself was still in the castle as a bright light shined as the castle blew up leaving an even bigger crater
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #561 on: May 26, 2009, 09:23:30 AM »
Vince looked at the two keyblade weilders, seeing that they apparently weren't going to strike first. "Very well then... If you two aren't going to attack, then I will! I'm not going to let you slip away from my grasp!" The dragon then lunged forwards  against Foxx, chakrams at the ready and sends a slash towards the fox's chest and legs.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #562 on: May 26, 2009, 01:32:20 PM »
"fight fire with fire, might not be the best idea in this situation" rook said watching the wolf move around. "so how about fight fire with ice" the falcon girl offered. as she looked around the room. "did i miss much" she said rubbing her head.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #563 on: May 26, 2009, 02:15:54 PM »
"Not sure, you seen Scyler? He was the one who enchanted my weapon and sheath with Fira and Aera in both parts." He looked about, not seeing anyone else around at the moment. "Or for that matter, what about any of the other Organization Members?"
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 03:02:01 PM by Vosur, Reason: for continuity »

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #564 on: May 26, 2009, 04:04:37 PM »
"your asking me, i was knocked out for the last length of time." she said rubbing her head. "so what do we do now?" she asked the wolf.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #565 on: May 26, 2009, 05:01:35 PM »
Jelkin props Dragyn up against the altar inside the mountain cave that Sora was attacked in, and is trying to find out how 'bad' the issue is.This could be a new 'form' thats devealoping in him, or it could be a virus, either way, I can't do anything about it now.... *casts Regen on Dragyn to speed up recovery*
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #566 on: May 26, 2009, 06:43:05 PM »
Foxx saw the dragon running towards him, and jumped, flapping his wings a couple of times, getting above the dragon. "Look out, Rosuto, he might go at you!" he warned.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #567 on: May 26, 2009, 08:21:14 PM »
A portal opens in the middle of the large crater where the castle at Radient Gardens used to be and Philly walks out.  He looks around shocked.  "What the....where the hell is the castle?!  Where is Kit?"  He scans the area, not picking up any signs of life anywhere.  "I can't believe this..."

Scyler

« Reply #568 on: May 27, 2009, 06:12:47 AM »
Scyler's eyes go wide in terror as Kit erupts in the hellish lightning. He becomes even more afraid as his body is swallowed by darkness and dragged into a realm of darkness. "AGH!!!" Scyler quickly vanishes in the black portal as a dark figure is pulling him through. He tried to breathe, but the darkness choked him and refused to let him draw in any air. The strange thing was, he didn't need to breathe. He was in the darkness, where there is neither living nor dead. He sees another portal open as he is quickly thrown out of it, hitting the ground hard. Scyler shivered, his body feeling as numb as if he had just taken an ice bath. He looked around, seeing what looked like desert mixed with plains. He tried to stand on two legs but found himself falling down to all fours again. "Huh...?" He looked down, seeing that he no longer had hands. He had paws, and now walked on four legs. "Great... Just great... Now I'm feral..." Scyler just sighs and sits down. "Well, this is just fantastic. I'm stuck in what looks like African plains as a feral tiger. Could I possibly be more out of place?" He looks around not seeing anybody or anything around. "I hope someone shows up soon."

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #569 on: May 28, 2009, 09:03:54 PM »
Philly walks around the whole area looking for any sign of Kit.  "Well if Kit is gone then that means that I'm the new leader of Organization XIII.  Fisrt things first I suppose.  I need to find a new meeting place.  The castle is no good, and we definately can't use this place......maybe one of the other members has a place we can use for the time being."