The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27999 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
"Well, you know me, I have no idea when the others are coming...wait...what are we coming to anyway?" then the other question clicks in my head. "Oh...well, I don't know really, a Large Body knocked me into their house, and then after I....blacked out...they let me rest....then you showed up..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
"It had notches missing from it so maybe, I don't know."  I reply confused before jumping when the new comer suddenly apears the blade reapearing in my paw, causing me to jump again.
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Richie looked blankly at the quick events and yawned deeply, twirling the scimitar in his off-hand, "I don't really have any obligation to believe this, do I?" he sat down in his recliner and stared at his new visitors, "Who's paying for the destruction?" he asked casually pointing a thumb at the hole in the wall.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
"Ah, I see." Her tone was chilling, without much affection toward them. "You do know you're in for it now, don't you? We're not to meddle, Scale Face." She pointed out, using his nickname loosely. Full Bloom fell out of her hand and floated next to her, glittering maliciously. Looking past him to Rosuto, she curled her lip. "What the **** is he doing here?" She snarled, eyes narrowing slightly with rage as she stared at Rosuto.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 06:09:57 PM by King of the Shattered »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Ignoring her for a second, I look at what used to be the wall."Oh...that little hole?....here, I'll fix it up in thanks for letting me rest" and I walk over to the wall, and stamp my right foot forward, then I lowered my arms and myself, and as I rose back up again...a strong wind came, and started picking up all the materials that once made the wall, and stacked it in nearly perfect order. Then, I took a deep breath as I used an advanced form of healing magic to restore the wall to its former state now that all the materials are there."There...all better, and...what are your names again?"

Post Merge: April 09, 2009, 06:10:05 PM
"Wait...you know him?" was all that came out of my now slightly tired body
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 06:10:05 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
Foxx looked as the scythe floated by the wolf's side, "Uh... could you please... keep that thing away... we just helped him, we didn't do anything else..." he said, then he looked at Rosuto, "You know each other?" he asked.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
Growling at her idiocy, she turned to Foxx. "Why, does it bother you to have it out?" She demanded, indicating her blade. Ignoring Jelkin for the moment, she frowned.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Because it creates a bad image for us if we around, threatening people at neckpoint" he interjected, and then realized he had his lances out, and dispelled them

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
"Fine, only on the condition that if those idiots make the wrong move, I will use force." She snarled at him, dispelling her scythe. "Now, where were we?... Oh, yes. What are you doing here?" She demanded, glaring at Rosuto.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
Vince decided to walk into Hollow Bastion, but after getting the sudden feeling of something going on in Radiant Garden the dragon made a sudden 180 turn and turned up on the rooftops in the town.
Things looked to be like normal, but Vince could sense two Organization members somewhere in the vicinity, but couldn't exactly locate them, so he decided to just look around, jumping from rooftop to rooftop before suddenly running into a bunch of heartless, making him summon his chakrams. Vince then slashed through a couple of heartless, making them fall back into darkness as they were defeated.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
During Nairobi's interrigation, I felt another presence coming. "Nairobi...someone's coming...got an idea who it is?".

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
"What, I live in this area, and these are my friends, why wouldn't I be hear?" I asked confused and subconciously slipping into a defensive stance incase she gets hostile.  "I have done nothing to make you distrust me, so why are you threatening me?" I add on
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
As Philly runs past one house he glances in and sees two organization members along with three other people.  He stops abruptly and dives through the window, crashing into the room right infront of Foxx.  Laughing, Philly stands up taking off his hood.  "Hey Jelkin, I saw you take a beating from a pack of soldiers earlier"  He said still laughing.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
I just motion to Nairobi, indicating that he might have to be quiet right now.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
Noticing Nairobi in the corner of the room Philly stops laughing, his smile slowly fading.  He looks at everyone else in the room at wonders "Why are we in this room?  I thought we were supposed to meet at the mansion."