The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 27998 times)

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (5 Org. Members, 2 New spots)
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2009, 08:47:43 PM »
After walking into the portal, and to my destination everything went blurry, Just as it usually does.  After a little bit of rubbing my eyes, vision returned to me, and I saw 3 other members in the room. "Anybody else we're missing?"
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2009, 11:35:20 PM »
Snowy didn't reply to the question, he guessed that Golge already knew the answer. "The members have left this world, there is no point staying here...are you going to he meeting now?" he asked, patiently waiting for an answer before stepping through a portal he created, sending him to the room with the supercomputer.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2009, 01:11:18 AM »
Kit stood at the edge of a cliff over looking the town in radiant gardens "... soon..." opens up a portal and appears in the abandoned castles computer room and sits down and starts typing sending a message to all the members
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2009, 02:45:21 AM »
"I may as well" was Golge's response before stepping through a portal of his own.

as he emerged into the supercomputer room, he cast a look of resentment towards the computer, "hmph, technology, time wasted on a computer is better spent on destruction" he grinned evilly and drifted off into thought
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2009, 04:32:49 AM »
I look at all the recent arrivals and all I say is "Uh...gentlemen...." and I pointed to the back of the room, the glowing orb floating in the air, and the machine starting to count off...

(I'm assuming this is everyone who wants to get sent into the Tron-based world, if not, get out of the room before 18:00 Saturday)
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2009, 04:37:36 AM »
Looking at the glowing orb in the air Philly starts laughing.  "Well This should certainly be interesting" he says stepping towards the glowing orb.  "I wonder what it is."

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2009, 03:40:23 PM »
In the dark alleyways of the world that never was, a dark clad figure, walked, a gray shield on it's left arm, a black gray cloak resting upon it's shoulders. The small figure seemed to be part of the darkness it self except for the cap of white hair, hanging down to the folds of cloth that made up the hood on the dark cloak, and the slightly luminesent gold eyes perched atop a small proud nose, almost cutting through the darkness around her.

the living shadow stepped forward out of the darkness into the twilight just outside the alley way. revealing a small figure, wrapped in a black cloak, with black boots and a black sword. the girl looked around the semi dark city, she spotted a large figure, a white wolf with two tails, glasses, and a katana. the wolf looked to be the only thing that wasn't a heartless here. she took a step twards him.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2009, 08:25:37 PM »
Foxx watched as the cloaked figured disappeared through a strange portal, "Ok... what was that about...?" he asked, but then he jumped as he heard Dragyn, quickly turning around to face him, "Dragyn? What is it? What happened?" he asked.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2009, 08:28:04 PM »
Dragyn looked panicked, as if he needed to know something. "Foxx...what happened....tell me everything!!" He frantically said, sparks of electricity going off at random across his body. "Who just left....Foxx!!!"
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 08:54:21 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2009, 09:24:39 PM »
"We don't really know." I reply shruging.  "All I know is they weren't well manered." I add on before sitting down and putting my head into my hands Uhhh, why does my head hurt like this, it feels like something is in here and it wants out.
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2009, 09:29:37 PM »
Trying to calm down he tries another question. "Okay....what else was here...or was it just those people?"
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 09:31:48 PM by Chrono-Dragon »

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2009, 09:56:03 PM »
Foxx backed away a bit when he saw the sparks and looked at Dragyn, "C-calm down..." he said, then he looked at Rosuto and nodded, "Yeah, they kinda just started bursting in one after another." he explained.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2009, 09:59:04 PM »
He looked at Foxx..and finnally calm, he replied. "Did you see anything besides the cloaked people...anything else that was unusual..."

Post Merge: April 11, 2009, 10:04:00 PM
(Jelkin)

A mechanical voice sounds throught the room, yet it had a feminine hint to it.

[Commencing Digitalization...]

In a flash of light, everyone in the lab is frozen in place and covered in a green box pattern, as the orb shoots out lasers that painlessly turns each person into data, and they are all downloaded into the mainframe, and the monitor goes blank, then turns back on, the message "Do not touch the keyboard!!" appears on the screen in bold red letters.

In a few moments, Jelkin is reassembled in cell-like area, the cloak he came in with is gone, but is replaced, by a white robe, with black and green trimmings, and his entire body gives off an inner red glow and when he calls out his lances, they are just poles of pure electricity, giving off sparks at random intervals.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 10:49:28 PM by Chrono-Dragon »

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2009, 11:45:37 PM »
Philly reassembles beside Jelkin wearing a similar outfit, but the main color is dark blue with pulsing trimmings colored light cyan.  Seeing Jelkin's electrical lances, he decides to summon up his gun arrows.  They looked the same but more digitized, with electricity surging through the weapons.  Firing a shot into the air, he sees that instead of lasers they shot pure electricity bolts.  "Where are we?" Philly says looking around them.  "I've never even been here before."

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2009, 12:03:14 AM »
He continued down the alleyways, seeing a large building far off in the distance. "Odd. The rest of the city is ruined, but that building seems like it's had a lot of repairs." After a few more walking steps, he takes off running in the direction of the large building, his curiousity increasing as he saw more and more devistation around him, but yet the building was obviously being repaired. "I thought that all of the leaders of the Heartless and Nobodies were taken down in that battle."