The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Era of Darkness  (Read 3650 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: Era of Darkness
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2009, 09:23:57 PM »
Dragging a paw up, it raised it slowly and turned its palm up, offering as a token of peace. "A friend." It replied in a gruff voice, eyes dancing with laughter.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2009, 01:20:19 AM »
Comet stopped and looked back, walked back to where Foxx was at. "What are you doing here?" Comet asked the Wolf

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2009, 04:43:56 AM »
Philly stops quick when he sees Foxx get knocked down.  He turns to see who did it, but for a faint second he thought he saw a pair of red glowing eyes some distance behind them low to the ground.  "Guys I don't think it wise to stay here any longer than we need to."