The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood Ties  (Read 11599 times)

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
Re: Blood Ties
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2009, 12:29:46 PM »
While polishing his rifle on the rooftop he hears of a battle that has broken out near the Maw thinking Hmm Maw is quite far away it would probably be over in the time it takes to me to get there.... Pulls out a map and does some calculations If I'm not mistaken i don't have enough air in my rebreather to cover such distance

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2009, 09:06:44 PM »
Coraline sighed and put the bullet in her pocket. She laid back down and closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep. She wanted to be rested for the long day ahead of her tomorrow.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2009, 12:17:40 AM »
"No family of ours will take you in traitor!" he yelled coldly as he started to open fire.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2009, 12:21:35 AM »
"Traitor implies I threw the first strike!" I say, throwing up a wall of stone to block the bullets, then with both hands, send the wall towards his former friend...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2009, 12:22:56 AM »
Rolling to the side, John avoids the wall still firing. Reloading quickly when his magazine runs dry, he switches to burst fire for more accurate shots.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 12:27:28 AM by Gabag »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: April 27, 2009, 12:27:05 AM »
I call up another wall, but instead of sending it flying at him...I cause a sudden eruption of stalagmites to occour in an attempt to skewer Shepard...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: April 27, 2009, 12:29:11 AM »
Seeing the rock spikes a little two late, they pierce his armor, but not enough to be a major wound.  "Come on you can do better then just a papercut!" he says taunting. aiming his grenade launcher attachment towards the wall he fires and expects it to fall on his friend, even if he catches the wall, it'll still make an opening.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2009, 12:32:03 AM »
"Already ahead of you old friend" I said as I made the ground under him an empty space, causing a pitfall to occour under Shepard...Now I have to catch my breath....that was WAY too much to do in such a short time...

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2009, 12:47:06 AM »
Taking out his knife and stabbing it into the wall to catch himself. "You have skill, but I can already see you fatigued."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2009, 12:52:10 AM »
Panting...I finnaly get enough air to talk..."I still don't understand how I become a traitor when I couldn't even get a chance to become a Turncoat...." he said, reaching for his only weapon....his combat knife...

The edge he had over Shepard has now crumbled away...
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 01:34:38 AM by Chrono-Dragon »

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2009, 01:51:33 AM »
The lieutenant steps in now, swinging the grip of his pistol at the fur in front of him. "Thats quite enough. I suggest you stop now, before I have to kill you. And that would just be a shame now, wouldn't it?" He leveled his pistol with the furs head, giving him a quick, hard kick. "Shepherd, I can trust you to keep an eye on him, can't I, corpral? Just take your time crawling out of that hole."

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2009, 01:56:21 AM »
Climbing out the hole Shepard yells "NO I MUST END HIS MISERY, HE HAS TURNED INTO A BEAST"

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2009, 03:55:09 PM »
Cain twitched uneasily in his sleep.  He was dreaming about the compound.

Don't hit me again... Don't hit me... Stop hurting me...   The voices in the badger's dream reached a fevered crescendo.  Stopitstopitstopitstopit!

The badger woke up suddenly.  Where was he?  There were strange smells, and he could feel two other people around him.  Who were they?  Were they trying to capture him?  The badger let out a loud roar.  Their was a nagging thought at the back of his mind that these were friends, but he ignored it and pounced at the nearest figure.  They were NOT going to take him back...
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2009, 07:26:36 PM »
Coraline shot straight up when hearing the roar, now sitting up straight. She had fallen asleep a while ago and was now wondering what was going on. Then she was pounced by Cain, somehow she just knew it was him by the way he had moved.
"Cain! Get off me!" She yelled at him. "It's Coraline! I'm a fellow Fur!" She looked up at him through the darkness and could tell he was scared. "Cain...the camp was blown up, remember?" She spoke softly to him now. "You, me, and Henry are resting here by the camp before we move on. No one is here to capture you." She kept her eyes on him, wondering what he would do next and if he'd actually listen to her.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2009, 01:04:34 PM »
Cain looked down at Coraline.  What was he doing?  The badger stumbled backwards and tripped over a rock.  He fell back on the ground and just lay there.  Finally, he sat up and clutched his head between his paws.  "I- I'm sorry, Coraline.  I'm so sorry..."  Tears ran down his face.  Am I going crazy?
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.