The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood Ties  (Read 11596 times)

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Insert here
    • Awards
Re: Blood Ties
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2009, 03:12:03 PM »
Henry wakes up by sounds of voices. he quickly stood up to see what's was going on.
- What's going on? Henry said too them both

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2009, 03:47:21 PM »
"I think he thought that he was going to get captured by us..." Coraline said. "Probably the result of a bad dream..."
She slowly moved over to Cain and gently rubbed his back to try to calm him down. "It's okay, Cain." She said softly. "I understand. You were just confused and with what you've gone through, I can't blame you for reacting in such a way."
Growing up in an experimentation camp could have never been easy. She really felt bad for him.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2009, 03:52:45 PM »
Cain flinched and trembled a little at her touch.  "O- Okay.  I j-just n-need to r-rest a bit."  Cain pulled away from Coraline and laid back down, though he couldn't sleep.  What if I'd hurt someone?  What then? 
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2009, 03:55:12 PM »
-oh.......well at least you didn't hurt anyone,so what did you dream about cain?.Henry said.

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2009, 03:58:53 PM »
The badger just shook his head.  "You don't want to know.  Trust me." he said softly.  "Just trust me."
Mother
Mother
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2009, 04:05:30 PM »
Coraline moved away from Cain and laid back down where she was before, frowning. She wasn't surprised by how he reacted but it kind of hurt her, but she was glad that her look was hidden by the darkness.
She sighed then began to hum her song softly, closing her eyes and trying to fall back asleep, somehow the song comforted her.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2009, 04:07:31 PM »
As Coraline began to hum, Cain finally fell into a restless, yet also dreamless, sleep. 
Mother
Mother
-"Mother" by Danzig

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2009, 04:08:12 PM »
"Now, now Shepard," he says, not taking his eyes off the fur, "no need to be hasty. I'm sure your comrade deserves the chance to make the right choice. He would probably make officer in no time. Shame to see a good soldier wasted, eh, Shepard?" The battle had either died down or moved deeper into the maw, so the lieutenant dropped his guard a bit.

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2009, 06:30:21 PM »
Henry felt asleep to the weird humming Caroline made,
but it was kinda soothing in a way. he closed his eyes and began to sleep

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2009, 07:31:09 PM »
"Your lucky my allies want you to live, this isn't over old friend!" Running off into the main base to help repulse the Furs, he wondered, why he let him live, after all these years.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2009, 11:31:03 PM »
I finnaly regained my breath when my squad that I left behind came back, and most of them have had their wounds recently healed..judging from the water-benders exhausted look. "Sorry for leaving you guys...I didn't want you involved.." was all I could say before one of the firebugs smacked me. "Don't you EVER run off like that again!!" was what he said, then tears formed in his eyes as he picked me up by the shoulder, and helped me out of the pit I made....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2009, 12:37:08 AM »
Philly couldn't understand why Shepard had just let the fur live.  "I thought they hated each other.  Maybe I could listen in on his conversation." He said softly, sneaking around the group of attacking furs.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #132 on: April 29, 2009, 12:47:11 AM »
"Alright, now for the... Sunuva!" The lieutenant returned to find the fur gone, and shook his head. "So much for making the right choice..." He raised his rifle, chasing the injured mutants fleeing the Maw alone. Two dropped as he fired into their backs, using his scope to search for the rebel officer. 

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2009, 12:54:00 AM »
I noticed two of my squad-mates were downed...and immedeatly motioned to the waterbender, who reluctantly gave a nod, and I started limping, my body aching from the stress the earth-bending put on me, but I advance towards the Turncoat...."You know...we may not want to be turn-coats, but we're still a unit...and I don't appreciate pro-bloodline furs from putting holes in them" I said, ready to stall him as long as possible....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: April 29, 2009, 06:24:43 PM »
The sun was just starting to peek over the horizon now.
Coraline was standing up and looking towards the sun. She had just woken up about a minute ago. She glanced back over her shoulder at the other two then looked back towards the sun. They could get up on their own, she wasn't going to wake them up before they were fully rested. It wouldn't do anyone any good if they were still tired before they moved on.