The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood Ties  (Read 11595 times)

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
Re: Blood Ties
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2009, 06:30:56 PM »
Cain woke up and yawned.  He could barely remember what had happened during the night, but he knew it wasn't a dream.  The badger stayed where he was and acted like he was still asleep.  He could see Coraline's shadow on the ground, and he didn't want to face her just yet. 
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: April 29, 2009, 06:35:28 PM »
The sun woke Henry up with it's bright shining.
Henry lifted his hand to shadow his face. He looked att Caroline and said:
''Well aren't you an early riser.'' He said.
he looked around to see Cain sleeping on the sand near him.
''wow,he seems tired,i wonder what he dreamt of.'' Henry toughed to himself.
He looked att Caroline and said.
''So why were you here.where you a prisoner at this camp?''

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2009, 07:23:11 PM »
"Is that so? Well, good to see you're not too far gone." He smiles at the obviously tired fur. "You look thirsty. Need a drink?" the lieutenant takes a sip from his canteen. "No drugs, no poison. We both know you've already lost." The goldie lobs the canteen near the other fur, his .45 at his side. "Live or die, your choice."

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #138 on: April 29, 2009, 07:31:28 PM »
Coraline smiled slightly from Henry's first statement, though he couldn't see it since her back was to him.
"Yes, I was a prisoner..." She answered, still looking towards the sunlight with the smile now gone from her face. She stretched her wings out to full span then let them go back behind her. "Kept in a cell. Experimented on. Fed lies. Had chains locked tight around my torso, keeping me restrained..." Her wings drooped for a second and she sighed before moving them back to their normal position, not wanting to show her emotions or anything.
She didn't say anything else on the matter, just continued looking towards the sun. She didn't want to think about anything at the moment, maybe she'd say more later, but right now she didn't want the bad feelings that came with talking about it.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: April 29, 2009, 08:31:01 PM »
''Sorry'' Henry said to Caroline.
''I..i just haven't talked to anyone in years...an..and well i didn't really know what to say.'' He said looking away from Caroline.
Henry looks at Cain and shouts:
''Hey, wake Up! you can't sleep all day ya'know Cain.''

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #140 on: April 29, 2009, 10:48:13 PM »
I look at the canteen, and in disgust kick it away...."It might be the Bloodline teachings that have me so pissed right now...but I won't accept pity from a Turncoat, someone who took the coward's way out, I'd rather die with what honor I have left than spend the rest of my life as an outcast among my own allies..." I said, and I prepared to make what could be my final stand....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: April 29, 2009, 10:56:43 PM »
The Turncoat swings his pistol at the fur, grabbing his canteen. "Pity? No, I'm just trying not to kill you. I was like you once. But the humans showed me this life. I wish my friends could have seen this... They were blind. It really was a pity." His voice stayed cold, but not quite emotionless.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: April 29, 2009, 10:59:55 PM »
"Yea...'all furs will become feral eventually'...was what they told me when I was still a Bloodline...but I don't remember them saying that the collar they put on Turncoats preventing such a thing...In fact my parents told me it was a safety measure they put on furs in case they go feral..." I said, not changing my stance
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: April 29, 2009, 11:18:48 PM »
"Yeah right. Like I'll fall for that." He leveled the .45 with the furs head. "I'm trying to help you, but if you're going to start this routine, I may as well cut to the case. Do you want to come back to the Bloodline, see your family, and get the cure once we find it, or should I end your misery here? I want an answer."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: April 29, 2009, 11:23:30 PM »
I didn't even give him an answer as I felt adrenaline rush through my body...probably for the last time too...and punched the ground hard, causing a diagonal pillar to slam into the Lieutenant's hand, trying to keep him from using guns....

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: April 29, 2009, 11:40:50 PM »
Arke tries to pull back, but the rock pillar knocks his pistol out of his hand. "Gah! You sunuva...!" He grabs his rifle and fires a few akward, inaccurate shots. "This is how it's going to be? Fine! You'll die like the frakking dog you are!" Another short burst from his off hand, his eyes locked on the fur.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: April 29, 2009, 11:44:06 PM »
I create another wall to block the shots, and then slam my palms into it, using the wall as a platform to fire rock-shards at high speed, yelling "Go back to your doghouse Turncoat...you're out of your league!!!"

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: April 29, 2009, 11:51:32 PM »
The soldier dives to his right, dropping his rifle but priming a fragmentation grenade and tossing it past the wall. He scrambles to his pistol, taking aim at the fur who he could only assume survived the grenade. "Give it up now and I'll only snap one leg!!!"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: April 29, 2009, 11:53:59 PM »
When I saw the grenade...I don't know how I did it..but I somehow opened up the ground under me, and started to tunnel to where I predicted Arke was, and slamed the ground around it, trying to make another giant pillar....

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #149 on: April 29, 2009, 11:58:22 PM »
Hearing the commotion from outside, John runs outside and sees Arke battling the fur. "IF YOU WANT A REAL FIGHT, COME FIGHT ME!!!!!" he said yelling as he sprinted towards him, combat knife and pistol drawn.