The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood Ties  (Read 11530 times)

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
Re: Blood Ties
« Reply #150 on: April 30, 2009, 12:02:02 AM »
"Where the..." The pillar struck his back, knocking him into the crater his grenade had blown. He rose slowly, nursing his injured paw as he rises to one knee. "Must be getting tired... You reconsidering that water?" He tried to find his target, not noticing the hole. "He's all yours corpral... Kill him if he doesn't give up..."

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #151 on: April 30, 2009, 02:28:51 AM »
Seeing the new fight start up Philly didn't know what to do.  He managed to dive out of the way of a grenade that had landed some distance away from him and the other fur.  Standing back up he sees Shepard run back out and start yelling something.  "I've got to do something" he says pulling out his Assualt Carbine and firing a few rounds at dragon before he started tunneling through the ground.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #152 on: April 30, 2009, 02:58:27 PM »
"It's alright, Henry." Coraline responded. "I understand why you asked and I'm not mad at you or anything. I just have to restrict how much I talk about that stuff at once and learn how to keep my emotions in check."
She chuckled at him shouting at Cain. "I think he's already awake..." She said, glancing back for a second then looking back towards the sunlight. "Unless he went back to sleep after he stretched..." It was easy for her to hear things at this time of day when everything was so still and quiet, so it had been easy for her to pick up on Cain's movement before.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
« Reply #153 on: April 30, 2009, 03:32:30 PM »
Cain sat up and looked at the sun, still on the horizon.  He sighed and stood, then stopped when he looked at the area he had been sleeping on.  The sparse grass that had been under him had grown and spread out.  It had gone from dry and brown to lush and green.  The badger scratched his head in wonder, then looked over at the other two.  "Hey, uh, guys.  Is this normal?"
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #154 on: May 01, 2009, 11:33:59 PM »
Coraline turned and looked at Cain, then looked at the ground. A slight smile came across her face. "That'd be your elemental powers kicking while you slept." She responded.
She eyed the grass. "So you either control water or wood...either element would explain what happened..."

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: May 02, 2009, 08:41:51 AM »
Henry looked at Cain and said:
''well i don't think water would make grass grow that fast in just a night, so i think it's wood.''
Henry looked around and thought to himself
''i guess there is alot of benders here, where i came from i always saw people with passive powers like mine and never any benders.''.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #156 on: May 03, 2009, 07:47:24 PM »
I left the tunnel I made, and popped up behind the lieutenant, getting him in a chokehold, then turning around to face Shepard..."Back off or I snap his neck..." I said with a snarl...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #157 on: May 04, 2009, 11:31:46 AM »
The lieutenant didn't realize that he was in trouble until the furs arm wrapped around his neck. Of course, he couldn't help but laugh at the threat. "Like he cares... Ranking officer or not, I'm not going to stop him..." He reached down for his pistol, but found the holster empty.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2009, 04:59:49 PM »
"Then I guess this means just one less problem to deal with..." I said as I, ignoring my bodies' plea to stop bending, opened up another pit, and pushed the lieutenant into it "Have fun getting out..." I said with a smile, before sealing up the entrance...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: May 05, 2009, 08:01:12 PM »
Henry stood up and said:
''so are we going or what?''

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #160 on: May 05, 2009, 08:02:17 PM »
Watching as the bender sealed in the commander, he laughed. "He is right, I dont care, but he needs to live, we need the firepower, AND ITS TIME FOR YOU TO TASTE YOUR OWN ELEMENT!" rushing the bender pistol firing

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: May 10, 2009, 03:58:33 AM »
I dodge the bullets by hitting the ground, causing a pillar to send me a few feet to the left, but one of my arms starts to squirt blood as the body begins to have an 'elemental feedback' "Shit...not now!" I said as I hit the ground hard and rolled a bit before lying down...

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: May 10, 2009, 04:00:31 AM »
Unseathing his knife, John lunges towards the now extremely exhausted earth bender, who shouldn't be able to reate any more barriers, and needs to fight with cold hard steel and skill.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: May 10, 2009, 04:02:41 AM »
Not losing my cool at all, I pull out my knife and roll back over to dodge the lunge, and swung at John with a downward swipe

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: May 10, 2009, 11:20:58 PM »
Leaning back to block the swipe, John heard the tang of metal deflecting metal, as he reached for his pistol to fire a few point blank rounds. Reaching up he fired.