The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood Ties  (Read 11527 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Blood Ties
« Reply #165 on: May 10, 2009, 11:23:07 PM »
My expression changed for an instant when John fired the blanks, but I quickly kicked the pistol away, and grunted in pain as my leg started to bleed from excessive stress dammit, I can't keep this up... I thought, starting to shake...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #166 on: May 10, 2009, 11:32:25 PM »
"I'm ready to go if you both are..." Coraline stated. She turned back towards the sunlight and just stood there. Her mind was swirling with thoughts so it was hard for her to concentrate on anything.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #167 on: May 10, 2009, 11:44:11 PM »
Releasing the grip on his pistol, John looks up to see his old nemesis shaking "Well, well, well, your weaker then I thought" Kicking his friend over, he points his knife to his throat. "Any last remarks before I send you back to your maker?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #168 on: May 10, 2009, 11:45:19 PM »
"Yea...mind taking the dog-tag back to my family and said I died in combat?" I said...trying to gather energy for one more earth bend...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #169 on: May 10, 2009, 11:46:29 PM »
"Yea...mind taking the dog-tag back to my family and said I died in combat?" I said...trying to gather energy for one more earth bend...
"NO....." stepping on his old friend's weak arm, he takes a fallen pistol and prepares to shoot.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: May 10, 2009, 11:48:22 PM »
"AUGH!" was all I could say before I slipped into a trauma and fatigue induced coma....

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #171 on: May 11, 2009, 11:57:10 AM »
The lieutenant used the fuse from his last grenade to blast a hole in the earth above him, climbing out of his hole and finding the corpral looming over his unconscious foe. "Good work... Prep him for transport."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: May 16, 2009, 12:23:34 PM »
~Furs that have come as reinforcments start to close in on John and the lieutenant~

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: May 17, 2009, 12:16:36 AM »
The Sgt. of the Maw comes up, pulling out a remote detonator, pushes the button and explosives all around the camp decimate the reinforcements. (your gonna be captured for now)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #174 on: May 17, 2009, 12:35:58 AM »
Coraline sighed and started walking in the direction the Bloodline had retreated to the day before. She knew that Henry and Cain would follow her if they wanted to do so. If they didn't, however, she would start flying instead of walking to be faster.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: May 17, 2009, 07:05:53 AM »
Henry noticed that Caroline had started to walk,
he quickly stumbled after her.
''are we in a hurry or something?''. He asked Caroline

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: June 05, 2009, 07:37:49 PM »
(well this died, o well, unless you want to restart it, it's dead)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: June 05, 2009, 07:40:06 PM »
(well this died, o well, unless you want to restart it, it's dead)
(I've been waiting to get picked up for awhile, but then again, there are two people who joined it that still havn't shown back up, or am I wrong?  ???)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #178 on: June 05, 2009, 07:41:34 PM »
(I could re-join to get it started up again if you want)

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: June 05, 2009, 08:06:06 PM »
(well if we revive it, i'll set it up, try to get a broader group this time cause I know more people, so yea, if it gets revived, i
ll make something, look in companion board, it'll be slightly obvious