The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood Ties  (Read 11604 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: Blood Ties
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2009, 08:25:40 PM »
"You should watch what you saw Turncoat, lose your temper again, and the CO might have to kill you like all the other mad critters" Obviously enjoying toying with the new Turncoat, John wished this ride would go faster, he just wants to get his new assignment, and fast.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2009, 08:30:08 PM »
Philly turned his gaze to the ground and just simply muttered "I wish I was back in D.C."  He closed his eyes, but all he could see was his family being dragged away, the memory forever haunting him, but he would never let anybody know that.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2009, 08:55:00 PM »
"Thats quite enough, Corpral. We're all on the same side. Let's not try to change that. Understood?" The lieutenant looked out the Ospreys bay door, at that sorry pit they called the Maw. "If I'm not mistaken, the riot started on your cell block..." He racked his pistol, cleared the breach, and changed the magazine.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2009, 08:58:27 PM »
"Course it started in my block, they didn't have their Shepard to tend for them is all" dreadfully remembering Coraline's sick song.  "Well 'Sir' the Maw is in sight, we should be landing soon" "And, I guess, I owe you an apology Philly, I'm just so used to dealing with unruly prisoners I forget my manners" Shepard says with sincerity in his voice.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 09:29:08 PM by Gabag »

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2009, 09:15:01 PM »
Henry is at the site of the explotion. he can't see anyone att the site. he assumes everyone died except the ones in the osprey.
- so the only thing i can do now is to fly to the maw. if i only had more food I've wouldn't have to go there, but i guess i don't got a choice.well maybe i should get some sleep first. i mean i don't think they'll ever come back here again.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2009, 09:27:19 PM »
"Apology accepted" he said to Shepard, still staring at the floor.  "I hope you'll accept mine as well."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2009, 12:33:28 AM »
"Sir...we're almost at their line, and the osprey is in view....got any ideas?" one of the 'firebugs' asked me. "Well, try to find any injured Furs and get them out of here, can't let the Bloodline take more lives for experimentation...then come back here and get ready for an all-out war at the very least..." I said, killing the last two straggling Bloodline by making two stalagmites run through their their backs and out their stomachs, almost before they realized what happened...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2009, 01:16:48 AM »
As the Osprey descended on the Maw, Shepard got his first real look at the facility. Turrets and sandbag barricades surronded the only entrance into the main facility, and soldiers were on constant patrol. In the distance, the lights from the advancing Fur army could be seen, slowly making it's way to the maw's barricades.
"WELCOME TO THE MAW, WELCOME TO HELL!" droned the Sgt. waiting at the landing pad. Shepard leapt out of the Osprey and looked around.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2009, 01:44:11 AM »
The lieutenant immediately returned to the firing lines, his rifle ready. The 'killzone' was almost empty... for the time being anyway. The furs seemed to be holding position just out of range of the machineguns, and since they wore no uniforms there were no officers for the marksmen to target. Well, at least they're not ready yet. He raises his rifle and looks at the furs through his high powered scope. One in particular seemed to be getting a bit more attention than the rest. It was hard to pick out their features, but this fur, maybe the local commander, had a darker pelt than most. It helped him stand out. He debated pulling the trigger... killing him before he even knew what happened... but no, he would just keep an eye on this one.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2009, 02:03:59 AM »
"Okay...we're at the frontlines, lets pull back and let the army handle this..." I say as my entire squad falls back into the charging army, as it passes around us and towards the front line...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2009, 03:25:30 AM »
Philly steps out of the dropship and looks around.  "So this is The Maw.  I half expected it to be alot worse actually." he said laughing slightly and then quickly running up to the entrance, kneeling down behind a sandbag and reloading his weapon.  "I hope I make it out of this one alive."

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2009, 01:34:30 PM »
Cain looked back at the ruined compound.  "Maybe we should look for survivors.  I don't want to leave anyone behind, even though it's unlikely anyone is left."
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2009, 03:40:39 PM »
Coraline turned back around and looked at the camp, watching the flames and knowing that he was probably right.
"Yeah, I guess we should do that first..." She said and moved forward, starting to hum her song out of habit.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2009, 03:44:27 PM »
Henry thought he heard voices somewhere nearby.
he didn't reliese until 6 seconds later that there was living persons around.
he waited for someone to show up because he didn't want to get noticed.

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2009, 04:00:44 PM »
Cain set off toward the compound, dreading what he might find in the wreckage.  The badger braced himself and looked around.  The fires were still going, but most had died down a bit.  He felt the bile rise in his throat at the site of the charred bodies.  Cain turned and vomited what little food he'd had in his stomach.  He turned back toward the wreckage and began to search, tears in his eyes.  If there was even one still alive, it would be worth it...
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.