The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood Ties  (Read 11601 times)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
Re: Blood Ties
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2009, 04:32:15 PM »
Coraline turned her head back to the other Fur. "If you wish, you can..." She responded.
She then looked to Cain. "Yeah, rest sounds good to me. I doubt anybody will come back to this place so it shouldn't be hard to find a safe place around here." She answered him and then looked around, trying to spot a place where they could rest.
"Oh! I'm Coraline, by the way." She said when she remembered she hadn't told either of them her name, looking to them both. "What are your names?"

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2009, 05:56:13 PM »
Cain yawned.  "Cain Albe's my name."  The badger looked at the third fur.  "And you would be...?"
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2009, 06:28:34 PM »
-My name is Henry karlssen. well we should get some sleep now. and if your hungry just look in my backback for some bread.
Henry said.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 06:43:49 PM by Super happy jackdaw! »

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2009, 07:53:33 PM »
Walking over to two soldiers next to a machine gun turret, John notices they have a radio and have some headphones. Poking one of them, John asks "What're you listening to?" Without speaking a word, one of the gunners hands him some headphones and plugs them in. "Hey Mr. Wonderful Ohhh You're so Incredible....." was all he heard before taking off the headphones. "Well, that's going to be fun listening to when the Furs finally arrive" Looking out onto the field he watches as the Fur army, slowly gets closer, outside of the kill zone of their guns.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2009, 11:02:55 PM »
Before I can make a full retreat to the back of the army, I feel a hand block my chest and I look where the hand came from...it was the phompus fur that I beat down not so long ago..."Whats the matter, running away from your former comerades??" he said with a smile...then in annoyance, I turned back around, and ordered my squad to take control of certain sections of the army....If it extinction the Bloodline want...we'll be happy to oblige...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2009, 11:14:20 PM »
The lieutenant noticed another figure approaching the fur he had thought was the leader and immediately reassessed the pair. This newcomer looked more the commander type. Or at least he thoughtas he peered through his scope at the blurry, distant mutants. He fired one shot, and knew in an instant he had missed. Not by much, but this new fur was not about to take a killshot. Maybe a shoulder wound, something painful, but he'd live. "Lucky you..."

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2009, 11:22:33 PM »
"Fire team Charlie reinforce the cental barricades, get there before more shots happen!: said the SGT. The furs wandered into the killzone, and the gunners started opening fire. "For the Bloodline, For Humanity!" yelled someone over the radio. Shepard climbed over the sandbags, and looked what appeared to be a very very large mob of furs. Scoping in with his rifle, he saw they were out of range for his rifle. "Come on Come on get closer!" The thundering of the machine guns ringing in his ears, as the gunners expended a fearsome amount of ammo.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2009, 11:29:03 PM »
"For the Furs...For Freedom!!" I yell, then I start the attack on their side by slamming my fists into the ground, creating a shockwave that caused the ground to create a 10' wave of earth that moved toward the center of the Bloodline troops...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2009, 11:31:23 PM »
Noticing the ground waves, the gunners quickly pack up their turrets and move back to secondary barricades. "WE HAVE BENDERS!!!"

Post Merge: April 22, 2009, 11:42:44 PM
Opening fire on the now much closer Furs, he takes down a burly one who had the front of a motorcycle as his armor, and he keeps firing, taking down more furs. "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!??!" he yells to them
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 11:42:44 PM by Gabag »

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2009, 11:48:20 PM »
Being out of the line of the wave of earth, the lieutenant lined up a shot at the bender. Another close miss, at best a gash or a flesh wound. He stood, firing unaiming into the approaching army. "Benders, rear line! Focus fire, take 'em out!" Switching his rifle to automatic, he cuts down a handful of furs before falling back from the wall. "Secure the prisoners! Return all workers to their cages, now!"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2009, 11:48:38 PM »
I hear a voice taunting the furs to attack, and I almost recognized it...but when I saw who was the source, I soon remembered...Shepard..."Stay back soldiers...this one...is MINE!!!" I say, the ground around me trembling as I get ready to go all out...

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2009, 11:50:26 PM »
Hearing a familiar voice, all Shepard can say is "Your kidding me, he's alive?" while still firing on the Advancing furs,  Bloodline soldiers now taking fire from the Furs shorter ranged weaponry, they start to take their losses.

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2009, 12:40:28 AM »
Golge sniffed the air, he could smell death, looking around he realised he was the only one left. him and his squad had been assigned a mission to scout out the advancing fur army, but they had been ambushed along the way, now he was stuck, in between the maw, and an advancing army. "i gotta, request aid, or something" he pulled his radio out of his pack, and turned it on, nothing happened, "dammit! worthless radio, one of these has to work" he began checking the bodies of his squadmates until he found a working radio, turning it on he began sending a message to somebody, anybody, in the maw "hello? can anybody hear me? this is Scout one, my squad has been killed, and i require assistance, i repeat, i need assistance"  he destroyed the remaining radios, leaving only the one he was using, and waited for a response.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2009, 12:42:01 AM »
Answering his radio "Well i'd love to help Scout One, but there's A FREAKIN ARMY OUTSIDE OUR GATES! just try to sneak in or something like you Scouts do!" he replied with anger at the scout's stupidity.

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2009, 12:47:45 AM »
hearing the response from the radio, golge exploded with anger "gee I'd love to lemme just sneak in, have our guys shoot me on sight and we can all die in this hellhole.....fine...ill see what i can do, but anyone shoots at me, and they wont have eyes to aim with, let alone a life to live..." he stood up, checked his gear, and began to make his way to the maw, "damn commanders nowadays are useless" he muttered to himself along the way
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-