The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood Ties  (Read 11600 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Blood Ties
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2009, 12:54:34 AM »
I walk past the line of furs, and then I stamp my foot, making a controlled shockwave, knocking everyone but I and the supposed Shepard back 50 yards...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 01:59:29 AM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2009, 01:00:06 AM »
"Ohh, this is going to be painful..." The lieutenant lands on his feet despite being thrown, and runs back to the fur and the soldier. He sees Shepard squaring off with the commander and smirks, thinking he ought to see how well the corpral handles himself in a one on one fight with a bender. He swaps his rifle for his .45, only shooting the furs that would dare come close to him. "Good luck Corpral, I'm rooting for you." He'd step in if things went badly, but not a moment before.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 01:04:31 AM by Arke the Light »

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2009, 01:58:52 AM »
Coraline yawned and stretched her arms up. "Hmm...thirsty..." She said softly.
She held her hand out, palm down, in front of her then pulled her hand up, drawing water from the ground and bringing it up. She switched her hand so her palm faced her and the water came in front of her face, opening her mouth she bended the water into mouth and swallowed it. "Ahh..." She breathed out.
She found a spot where she could sleep and sat down. She looked around before laying down and shutting her eyes, but not falling asleep at the moment.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2009, 03:18:49 PM »
Cain unashamedly nabbed a chunk of bread from Henry's pack.  "Thanks.  I ain't eaten in almost two days."  The badger scarfed down the bread, then burped.  "S'cuse me."
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2009, 05:32:26 PM »
Coraline chuckled. "You're excused." She answered, her eyes still shut.
"If either of you needs any water, don't be afraid to ask..." She stated, opening one eye to look at them both then closing it again.
She yawned and rested her arms under her head.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2009, 05:54:30 PM »
Cain flopped down on the ground and closed his eyes.  "Na, I'm good.  How 'bout you, Henry?"
Mother
Mother
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2009, 06:34:03 PM »
-Im fine.Henry said.
Henry found a spot to sleep and layed down to sleep. Henry looked att caroline and said.
so i see that your a waterbender. he said to caroline.
he turned his face to to cain and said.
- so what powers do you have?

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: April 23, 2009, 06:38:31 PM »
Cain shrugged.  "I dunno.  None that I can think of, really.  I'm just your average badger, for all I can tell."  The badger rubbed his back against a tree, scratching.  "How 'bout you?"
Mother
Mother
-"Mother" by Danzig

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: April 23, 2009, 06:44:50 PM »
well I'm very good att calculating the movement of bullet or things i throw, and in English that means i have superior accuracy.Henry replied
Henry closed his eyes.
- it's been 2 years since i talked to someone.Henry's eyes filled with tears while he toughed that to himself

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: April 23, 2009, 07:52:17 PM »
Coraline smiled as she listened to them both. She didn't really know why she was smiling but she was nonetheless.
"Yes, yes I am a waterbender." She stated, opening her eyes. "Though I haven't advanced to ice yet."
She thought about how she had not been able to finish training herself because she had been captured and shook her head slightly.
"I'm going to guess that you're an earthbender, Cain." She said, looking over at him. "But that's just me being slightly stereotypical. I mean, most think that I'm a firebender and sometimes I wish I was, but really, water comes in more handy anyway..." She stopped herself there, trying not to ramble on.
All of a sudden, she felt a sharp pain in her left arm and winced. She moved her left arm slowly out from under her head and sat up, also feeling the tiniest bit of pain on the right side of her waist. She looked at the upper part of her left arm and sighed seeing the bullet wound in her arm. She then looked to her waist and saw that a bullet had just grazed her waist.
"Huh...I completely forgot..." She said softly. She bended some water out of the ground and washed out the wounds. Then she peered closer at the wound in her arm and saw that the bullet was still in her arm, so she bended water around it and used the water to pull the bullet out. She held the bullet in her hand and looked it over.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 11:02:52 PM by VeeSmith: The Ringleader »

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2009, 09:33:50 PM »
Philly peeks up from behind a sandbag getting ready to open fire on any fur that he sees, but is forcefully thrown back suddenly.  "Great we're dealing with benders here" he said looking around to try to spot any.  He sees one fighting with Shepard not too far away.  "Well I personally don't know who I want to win" he thought silently chuckling.  But he was brought back to the fight when a bullet grazed his ear.  He aims at the fur responsible and opens fire, nailing him right in the chest.  "I hope they're not too many of them"

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2009, 09:37:12 PM »
"Well, well, well, the traitor returns, you have no business here, just go back to where you spawned and I won't have to waste a bullet on you." reloading his XM-8 he prepares for the duel, getting into a combat stance. "Well since he is a bender, I need to stay on my toes, dodge any shockwaves, rock, and whatever else he makes, and counter with controlled bursts." he thought to himself, relaying his tactic to himself.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2009, 11:05:56 PM »
"Youve got bigger problems at the moment, corpral. I'd keep my focus on him if I were you." The lieutenant threw down a fur attacking him from the rear, executing the mutant with his .45 pistol. "If he's still got some life in him after this fight, and..." he stared the Pureblood in the eyes through his gasmasks lenses, "...I don't doubt there will be, he'll make a nice captive." He turns to the fur, addressing him now. "Dont mind me, there's obviously some bad blood here, and I'll let you work that out. I just hope you're willing to see reason afterward. You're a subcommander, right? You could be useful..." 

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2009, 11:54:20 PM »
Cain shrugged.  "Maybe.  Of course, I suppose I wouldn't have figured it out in the camp anyway, but maybe something will come up and I can learn."  The badger yawned.  "I gotta sleep, guys.  See ya'll in the morning."  Cain rolled over and was asleep in a matter of seconds.
Mother
Mother
-"Mother" by Danzig

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2009, 11:49:42 AM »
I start laughing when hearing 'subcommander' then I laugh louder when I hear 'useful'. "..And here I thought I would give you my dog tag...but I guess you'll have to win it off if you ever kill me Shepard...and as far as the Bloodline is concerned...once I became a Fur...I have nothing to return to...what family would accept a fallen soldier?!" I said with a mock smile, as my anger caused the pebbles to rise into the air....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel