The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: DeathMatch  (Read 47933 times)

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
Re: DeathMatch
« Reply #960 on: May 26, 2009, 11:29:49 PM »
"Well it sounds like the halls are filled with these guys" Philly says turning a dial on his watch and smacking it again, causing his sword to appear in his hand again.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #961 on: May 26, 2009, 11:30:58 PM »
Walking back down the hall, Gabag grabs Philly by the arm saying "I need you to distract them while I lie in wait"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #962 on: May 26, 2009, 11:31:28 PM »
*a shuttle arrives at the Market Square, and a few people leave the stands and head towards the station*
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #963 on: May 26, 2009, 11:31:38 PM »
Bansat freezes in his tracks as he hears horrifying noises down the hall, screams, gunshots and bone crunching. he went pale "oh man this is like one of them horror movies, the armadillo always dies first!" he squealed and hid in his shell again
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #964 on: May 26, 2009, 11:32:06 PM »
Riku let out a savage roar as half of a low ranking sun warrior fell at his feet, the rest a few foot away. Looking up, he spied another and ran towards it, leaping out of the way of it's thrust. He stabbed his sword right through the beast, channelling his fire through the sword, Riku cooked it alive in it's armour. Pulling his sword free, the Demon let out another savage screech and pulled the warrior's head off, Drinking the blood that poured from it's neck.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #965 on: May 26, 2009, 11:33:34 PM »
Letting go of Philly and Running after that roar, he trips over a boulder just randomly sitting there, grabbing it, he lugs it around and yells at Riku
"Riku, are you  demon of Chaos, or do I let you live this time?"

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
« Reply #966 on: May 26, 2009, 11:35:26 PM »
As he lifts off the ground Bansat gives a shriek of terror and uncurls from his ball form just in time to see riku drinking the blood of a sun warrior "oh man oh man, hey why am i flying?"
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #967 on: May 26, 2009, 11:36:56 PM »
Seeing the boulder turn into an armidillo, all Gabag says is "Whaa?"
"I AM GABAG THE WATCHER FAMED DEMON HUNTER, AND NOW THE ROCKS THEMSELVES CAN GAIN LIFE?"

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #968 on: May 26, 2009, 11:37:30 PM »
"I can definately do a distraction yea definately, definately a good idea."  Philly says running straight past a couple of Sun Warriors, causing them to chase after him.

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
« Reply #969 on: May 26, 2009, 11:39:52 PM »
"ahhhh!" bansat shrieks in terror "dont eat me! im full of cellulite! it'll upset your stom-- hey your Gabag, ive heard of you before, can i have your autograph" he asks holding out a spontaneously generated sheet of paper

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #970 on: May 26, 2009, 11:41:03 PM »
dropping the fanboy he says "Look I will, but now is not the time, but what the hell" Quickly signs his name down then sprints to the Market Square to greet his new initiate.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #971 on: May 26, 2009, 11:47:53 PM »
*the doors open, and the shuttle inside is filled with terrified individuals, who slowly walk out holding themselves, followed by a white-cloaked individual with a sword on his back and the seal of the grey knights embroided on his right shoulder*
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #972 on: May 26, 2009, 11:50:46 PM »
Standing outside the assault ramp, Gabag says "Greetings Brother Chrono, I assume you've been briefed?"
(act like ur char kows whats going on with me knowing you and stuff)

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #973 on: May 26, 2009, 11:55:20 PM »
Confused I decide to stay where I was. I sit down on the cold floor and begin to think. The spear twirling in my grasp.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
« Reply #974 on: May 26, 2009, 11:57:59 PM »
Bansat saw nix sitting on the floor and rushed over holding his paper "look look i got gabag's autograph THE gabag, hey why're ya jus' sittin' there like a lump onna log? this place is crawlin with enemy type figures now." he asked, puzzled