The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Crystal Legacy  (Read 12346 times)

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
The Crystal Legacy
« on: May 17, 2009, 03:07:00 AM »
Finally a final fantasy themed rp from your local fanatic: Teh Vampyre Kitteh!! :snicker:

All of the worlds: Gaia, Terra, Spira, Cocoon,  Fa'Diel, The Blue Planet, and the Crimson Moon have all merged. The Crystal is whole and is granting miracles and making magic possible throughout the worlds. Some people are treasure hunters, others are merely avid adventurers. Only you and the Crystal control your  fate. But alas with a douce of absolute good there mud be an opposite lurking somewhere scheming. None know of it's presence yet, however all will be revealed in time.

Here are the rules:
No godmodding
No autohitting
No character jacking
Please try to type more than one liners. I know it will be hard but try to type with description

Post on the ooc with character info and wait for approval.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 03:42:06 AM by Kindran: Teh Vampyre Kitteh »
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
Re: The Crystal Legacy
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 08:56:03 PM »
The Crystal awakened and sensed a need for heroes of the world once moreAwaken my children let the life of the world fill you as our story, nay our legend begin. The Crystal starts to glow radiantly and several likely heroes are given the breath of true life and ability.

"Ugh my head it feels like something huge just happened." Kindran said to himself as he woke up in his ancestral home of Quan's Dwelling. He prayed to his Grandfather, a great black Mage Vivi and his great grandfather who had taught Vivi, Quan a gourmand. He walked outside to visit the neighboring city of Treno to see if anyone of his friends had the same feeling.

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 09:09:38 PM »
"Who sa-OW!" Chrono said as he hit his head on the roof of his cave-like home, then after he got out of his bed, his mother looked sad, almost on the verge of tears. Then his dad, a rather large Dragon for his species, told him..."Its time for you to leave, we can't teach you anymore about swordsmanship...and please be careful, not all dragons treat their kin with the same fairness as our last home-land""I understand father, and please don't cry mother, its going to take alot to kill me, and I never go looking for trouble" He said, embracing her one last time before he leaves the cave, situated just outside Treno, and heads toward the marketplace, hoping to meet with Kindran...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• Handsome Horse
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 12:34:36 AM »
Kindran saw his friend and ran towards him on the outskirts of the dark city. "Hey! What's up?" he said as he reached his bangaalike friend.  He stopped to adjust his hat just like his grandfather had when he stopped and waited for an answer from Chrono.   

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 12:36:58 AM »
"I take it you 'heard' something?" I asked, hefting my sheathed longsword over my shoulders....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• Handsome Horse
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 12:43:54 AM »
"Hey, I'm the one who's supposed to be able to read minds here. How did you know?" Kindran asked playfully. Suddenly a roc flew up and attacked them "Alright you can answer after we take care of this big lug. " He said as he drew his weapons and started casting fire.

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 12:45:13 AM »
"I have no ranged weapons, and do you honestly expect me to jump that high?!" I said, dodging a sweeping run from the roc

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 05:49:31 AM »
Grimsy wakes up on the street to a headache "Who hit me!?" he yelled as he thought someone hit him to the head. "No ones here..?" he said to himself when he saw that the street was empty "Watch out people your valuables are mine" he laughed while he walked to the marketplace hoping to find something to steal

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• Handsome Horse
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 09:40:04 AM »
"I thought you were supposed to be the future dragoon here! Wings of flames shall light the way into the path of righteousness. Fire!!". He said as he finished the spell the roc seemed fazed by the attack and Kindran shouted, "Hey lizard! I know you've been working on some sort of fire breath or something like that! Try it!"

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 11:14:31 AM »
"But I only have one shot!.....oh fine!" *takes a deep breath, and as the roc tried to sweep strike him again, he finally lets loose a cone of flame that engulfs the roc*

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• Handsome Horse
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 11:37:05 AM »
The roc falls over defeated. "jeez! One morning without being attacked is that too much to ask?" Kindran said as he began searching the corpse for items. Seeing a tiny vial he said. " Hey here you go it's an ether." he also found a potion and 60 gil on the bird and said, " Hiw is it tuatngian birds just happen to have money that we have to kill them for to get? Anyway let's go to Treno and find Grimsy."

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 04:46:56 PM »
*takes the ether and drinks it all down* "Well, how do you explain how they can have potions and ethers on their bodies?" *follows Kindran, longsword still in its sheathe*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2009, 09:46:09 PM »
*while looking around, he managed to lose sight of Kindran in the crowds of Treno, and he decided to head to the market place* "Lets see if I can find some armor here..."

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2009, 09:52:52 PM »
Wandering around the marketplace Grimsy pickpocketed some people for few extra gil Theres got to be something better to steal then few gil.... he though.
"hmm where should i go next?" he asked himself

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2009, 09:54:00 PM »
"oh, hey grims!" *notices grimsy and waves*