The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Crystal Legacy  (Read 12361 times)

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
Re: The Crystal Legacy
« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2009, 11:09:42 PM »
"Grimsy you sleep in the extra room alright? Chrono are you going home?" he asked as he indicated his comfy guest room to be used in the rare case that he had someone over. Kindran decided to check out the blades as soon as he heard grimsy's snoring. "I know it seems selfish but if anything bad happens it should happen to me not my friends." he though to himself.

Kindran walked outside and saw a trick sparrow, not a difficult enemy, and decided to attack it. Be stabbed with the gray glowing slow dagger first. The bird cried in pain as it took the damage and it's voice was deeper wjich meant the slow had taken effect. The bird attacked, it was an easy dodge but Kindran took the hit so he could test the drain blade. He winced as the bird slashed him with his talons. Blood started to trickle and he felt fatigued. He stabbed the bird with the blood red drain blade and instantly felt a little better. They both worked and Kindran didn't want to cause the bird any further suffering. "The wrath of heaven has chosen you as the sole sinner of the world! THUNDER!!" he chanted. The bolt was instantly called forth and struck the bird frying it's tiny brain. He picked up the potion it had been "carrying" and drank it.

Kindran sat outstaring at the moon that was once the planet terra. It was now crumbled since kuja had destroyed it. Luckily all of it's residents, soulless beings called Genomes, had escaped to this world. He sometimes thought he heard his grandpas eight year old voice, "Be strong Kindran sometimes it may seem like we don't exist, but there will be a time when the world needs you." Uncle Zidane had told Vivi that and had subsequently told his children that.
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2009, 11:13:53 PM »
"I can't my folks kicked me out since I'm at the age of maturity.." Chrono freely said, holding his arms behind his head, heading into the guest room and 'crashing' on the bed... Then remembered that its was Grimsy's, and left, swiping two potions and heading towards Xleena. "Care to fly with another?"
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 06:50:41 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #122 on: June 10, 2009, 07:00:12 PM »
Before anyone knew it, the next morning had dawned. The dim light of a fresh day glistened through Xleena's window and stirred her to wake.
She washed her face and paws in the small water basin, waking her up completely. She looked out of the window, seeing the town that had not yet stirred. Opening the window, she smelt the fresh air and basked in the slight heat of the morning sun. It would be a hot day.
Getting dressed and finally donning her cloak, she crept down the hallway and down the inn stairs, in consideration of the other guests. Going to the bar, the barkeep was already awake, reading a fresh newspaper. Looking up he smiled and gave a small wave. 'What May I do for you this morning miss?'
Xleena greeted the barkeep with a small smile and a nod. 'I would like a big glass of err.. banana juice please.' she half muttered, a little embarrassed for her childish pleasure.
The barkeeper chuckled warmly, and asked 'would miss also be having breakfast? We have some freshly caught Behemoth if you would fancy?' Xleena hated Behemoths, strong and brutal, she remembered many a close call with either a single one or a pack. A slight shudder quivered upon Xleena's shoulders, and she replied 'erm.. no thank you, but I would not say no to some eggs and toast.'

After eating her early breakfast, she headed towards the front gates of the town, and walked across the plains of the field. There she waited for her fellow adventurers to meet her.
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: June 10, 2009, 07:12:00 PM »
           Chrono wakes up on the ground, and realizing he blacked out while asking Xleena, he tries to get up. then he yelps as his hand gets stuck with a rather sharp object, and when he looks where he put his hand, it was something completely unlike the blade that he thought it was. The object was a crystal, but unlike the ones in his parent's 'vault', it was pure black with a small glow of purple at the center.

'This crystal was ment for you, take it Chrono, before someone else does. Sincerely, a good friend' after Chrono reads the note on the gem, he touches it to see if its one of those prank crystals that put a temporary curse on the holder. But nothing happened, so Chrono grasps the crystal and suddenly feels a rush of power, almost over-powering his senses. "Wow, I can see why people would want it, this feels great!" Chrono exclaimed, and does a test jump, going about ten to fifteen feet in the air, about three times more than his maximum jumping height. Then he landed with little to no shock. "Wow, I gotta show this to Xleena!" Chrono then flapped his wings, another oddity among the Bangaa, and heads towards the meeting place.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 07:18:25 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: June 10, 2009, 07:19:14 PM »
Xleena didn't mind waiting for her new party today. She could hear various creatures singing, as well as the sun starting to rise. Even though she was sat quite far from the small town, she could hear the stirrings of the residents, and imagined the shops beginning to open and the fresh smell of the bakery as sleepy residents started to fill the streets.

Xleena looked into the sky and saw a faint outline flying in her direction. 'Ah, Chrono has woken up, I guess the rest won't be too long to follow.'

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: June 10, 2009, 07:21:41 PM »
Chrono landed with a thud a few feet in front of Xleena, and got back up with little trouble. "You won't believe what I found when I woke up..." he said as a glint of purple energy flickered in his eyes.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: June 10, 2009, 07:24:43 PM »
Surprised, Xleena quizzed, 'what exactly have you found?'
Sensitive to magic, (due to the fact she was a black mage) she felt a strong magical power emanating from the large dragon. So powerful that it made her stomach clench and her ankles feel weak.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2009, 07:27:10 PM »
"Someone left this crystal next to me, at first I thought it was a prank, but it really works!" he said, taking out the black-purple crystal, then gripping it as he took his broadsword with the other hand, and swung it at an unusually fast pace. "Its like my whole body just got an upgrade!"

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: June 10, 2009, 07:30:00 PM »
'Th-thats.. good..' Xleena felt like she couldn't breathe, that magical pressure was a bit too much. I'll get used to it soon enough. She thought. Standing tall, Xleena pulled out her large scythe from under her cloak, asking chrono 'how about we start up a little training?'

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: June 10, 2009, 07:32:38 PM »
"Sure...Xleena, something wrong?" he asked, noticing some stress in her features.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: June 10, 2009, 07:38:02 PM »
With her lion type pride, she smiled and replied 'nothing at all, i'm ready. Have you got any potions, if not, I have a couple.'
Sprinting about 10 feet from the dragon, she readied her scythe. 'I'll let you do the honors, first strikes all yours.'

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: June 10, 2009, 07:43:39 PM »
"I got about five, and two ethers, always good to stockpile when you have enough gil" he said with a smirk as he readied his broadsword, but before he swung, he started seeing things, like a diagram for a move he never knew, but he figured if it might help, he'll try it. As he started the sequence, his sword started sparking with black and purple energy. Then he lept at Xleena, his sword leaving a purple energy trail as he swung with a vertical strike.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2009, 07:51:48 PM »
Xleena panicked. He's going far too fast! The unusual magical pressure was also slowing down Xleena, and all she could do was get her scythe to block, before the dragon's powerful move struck her instead.
A flash of purple and black lightning blinded Xleena for a moment, and when she could see again, the claymore had cut her scythe in half. Horrified, a million thoughts flashed through her mind This scythes made of one of the strongest metals known to this planet!
Defiant not to give up, Xleena tossed the useless half to the ground, readying herself for a lion heart claw attack

Jumping into the air, as fast as she could, she made an 'X' shape in the air, conjuring up a small teal light and fell through this 'X' coming down with the force of an iron hammer.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: June 10, 2009, 07:54:51 PM »
Chrono looked up and saw the 'X' come down on him, and swung at the middle of it to disperse the attack, which it did. ~As the fight continues, the glint becomes a faint glow~ "Your weapon is gone, unless you plan on trying to cast a spell, I suggest you surrender.."

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: June 10, 2009, 08:02:51 PM »
She grinned.
'You should know something about me, I never give up.'
Aware of the newly fromed cuts and bruises, she knew this fight wouldn't go on much longer if she didn't combine her spells with her almost completely destroyed weapon.
In a last ditch attempt, she slashed her arm, resulting it in spewing blood, and her wincing slightly. As the blood flowed in the air, she began to chant, and the fresh lioness blood paused in mid air. Quick-stepping back her chants got louder and faster until she exclaimed 'Blood fang explosion!'

The blood began to form into arrow shaped ballistics, faster than lightning striking Chrono and exploding magnificently, red mist spraying everywhere. Xleena fell to her knees, impressed at her own attack. Looking up, her face turned from slight pain to a mixture of surprise and horror as chrono was still standing.

'What- t-t-th-the--y-yi...'