The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Crystal Legacy  (Read 12354 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: The Crystal Legacy
« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2009, 08:08:06 PM »
"Xleena!" Chrono ran over and tried to help her up. "Why did you do that?!"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #136 on: June 10, 2009, 08:12:15 PM »
'Hgh-nn.. w-we're trainin'..righ'?..'
Xleena started to go pale 'guh.. t-to c-competitive f-for my own good..' Xleena looked up at the dragon's now fuzzy face, and passed out.
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2009, 08:14:18 PM »
~The glint, and the glow vanished from his eyes as soon as he realizes the battle is beyond over~ *lifts up her head and un-corks a potion, putting it to her lips and parting her mouth. Then began pouring the contents in. "Xleena, please don't die, I didn't mean it to go this far!"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: June 10, 2009, 08:30:56 PM »
Xleena stood on top of a hill she knew too well. 'How on earth did I get here?' A low, slightly frozen voice replied 'You're near death, apparently they say your life flashes before your eyes...' the voice ended with a slight hint of amusement. Xleena's eyes widened... 'Grandpa Vincent!' she exclaimed whilst whipping round to embrace her vamparic relative. He was just how she remembered him. Although he was old enough to be her grandfather (and undoubtedly a lot older), Vincent didn't look a day over 26. He smiled under the cloak that covered his face, '...and how is my favorite granddaughter?' he asked, his voice more warmer now. She beamed. 'Well the last time i checked, I was bleeding to death in a dragon's arms.'

Vincent's eyes glowed. 'The crystal he possesses is worth a million regular ones, and has about as much power than the great ancient Aerith. It holds a lot of responsibility, and right now I am asking you to guide your friend who possesses it.'
Xleena laughed and asked 'well how am I gonna do that while i'm here? Is this a dream?' Vincent explained 'You have a point there, and this is a dream of sorts, but more of a telepathic vision... I will let you get on your way, and don't forget to visit me.. I am an old man now you know.'
Xleena chuckled, 'nonsense! You look nearly as young as me!' Vincent smiled, turning his back, the red of his cloak emitted a strange light, awakening Xleena in the arms of a worried Chrono.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2009, 09:04:14 PM »
"Thank the heavans, I thought you were going to die from that attack, what were you thinking using your blood?!"

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: June 10, 2009, 09:17:33 PM »
Looking a bit embarrassed, she replied 'its an old trick of my families.. judging by your power it was my only resort.. I forgot i wasn't fighting an enemy..'

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: June 10, 2009, 09:24:11 PM »
"Wait, that was an attack?...I thought that was some kind of smoke screen...."

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: June 10, 2009, 09:28:05 PM »
Pride hurt, she looked into chrono's eyes. 'Um... yeah...' Getting up out of his arms sharply and looking away, she commented 'guess I need a new scythe.'

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: June 10, 2009, 09:29:27 PM »
Chrono looks back where the attack landed, and saw the craters. "Oh, then I guess I got tougher too...because the ground definatly felt that...and about that scythe, I remember that theres a specialty shop near the next town, they should either be able to fix your scythe, or get you a better one."
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 09:38:46 PM by Chrono-Dragon »

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2009, 09:38:54 PM »
Xleena followed Chrono's gaze and a dissapointed smile formed on her face. 'It looked like it'd hurt, just not you.' She turned her gaze on Chrono, 'so how on earth did you get so strong so fast? Is that crystal whats the culprit?'

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2009, 09:43:05 PM »
"All I did was hold it and I felt power rush into me, oh and something wierd happened during the fight, I saw a diagram that showed how to perform that enchantment." Chrono said, looking at the gem, and then looked back at Xleena.

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #146 on: June 10, 2009, 09:46:15 PM »
Grimsy walks to Chrono and Xleena looking amazed "i wake up and first thing i see is you guys killing each other? anyway not too serious injuries i hope? "

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2009, 09:48:19 PM »
Xleena gazed at Chrono for a moment. 'Nah, nothing serious as you can see. We're clearly both as tough as nails!' She finished with a grin.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2009, 09:50:15 PM »
"Grims, check thi...where is it, it was just in my hand!" Chrono said, looking around for the crystal, which was now embedded deep in his right palm.

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2009, 09:53:22 PM »
"don't look at me i didn't steal what ever you wanted to show!" he said lifting his hands up indicating innocence