The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Crystal Legacy  (Read 12348 times)

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
Re: The Crystal Legacy
« Reply #210 on: October 28, 2009, 11:18:48 PM »
"Uh, Chrono? Are you sure thats a good idea? Don't you think we, well you've caused enough damage for one day?" Kindran said trying to save what was left of the ground they were standing on.
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #211 on: October 29, 2009, 12:51:12 AM »
Chrono smirked at Kindran "Nonsense, I'm not even that good at using the crystal, so I can't deal that much damage...I think" the last part he mumbled before looking back at Grimsy. "Well, should I swing first, or you?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #212 on: October 29, 2009, 01:15:51 PM »
Grimsy slips the new dagger he got into its sheath as he slowly backed away from Chrono "ehh? i don't want to! You almost slashed me to shreds with that spinning attack!" he said while waving his paws around in stressed manner.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #213 on: October 29, 2009, 04:40:01 PM »
"I won't go that far, I promise!" he said with a care-free grin, his hand still gripping the longsword.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: October 29, 2009, 04:52:08 PM »
"Fine then, im going to regret agreeing to this.." Grimsy took out the dagger he got from Kindran "a chance to test this out, so I'll be stealing your health too" he chuckled while trying to hide his nervousness.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: October 29, 2009, 04:54:34 PM »
He chuckles before the purple glint flashes in his eyes. He raises the sword up and swings diagonally from right to left, sending a wave of bright purple energy flying at Grimsy. "Aw man, I overdid it again!" he said in a mock sad tone.

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: October 29, 2009, 05:04:01 PM »
He quickly jumps to the right barely dodging the wave he then quickly runs at Chrono slashing upwards while taking his older dagger mid-slash to hit Chrono a second time

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #217 on: October 29, 2009, 08:47:15 PM »
As the guys began to battle, she smiled at Kindran and asked 'Fancy coming to the weapons shop with me?'
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: October 29, 2009, 08:54:35 PM »
Chrono automatically leaned back to dodge the mid-slash, while bringing his longsword up to cleave Grimsy at the shoulder.

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
« Reply #219 on: October 31, 2009, 12:20:40 AM »
"Sure one second. I have to make this fight fair first." Kindran said to Xleena. And with that he nicked Chrono's arm with the Slow empowered dagger. "There you go Grims! Have fun!" He shouts as he thinks to Xleena Come on lets go! I don't want Chrono to figure it out!
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: October 31, 2009, 01:06:21 PM »
Noticing Chrono swing his sword Grimsy quickly leaps backwards but still gets a nasty cut from the slash ouch.. not the best idea in the world to train using razor sharp weapons.. he thought as he tossed his old dagger at Chrono as a distraction and went for a stab

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: October 31, 2009, 05:14:14 PM »
Chrono felt the dagger fly right into his sword arm and feel it getting sluggish. "Hey, no intereference Kindran!" he had experience getting slowed when sparring with both grimsy and kindran during his moments of 'superiority', this was how they usually got the upper-hand, slowing down his swings. However, this just aggravated him, and also caused a spike in crystal growth, the dagger being pushed out by a purple gem-like spike.

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: October 31, 2009, 10:35:54 PM »
This is getting spookier by the second and it sure doesn't help that i don't know any nifty fighting techniques Grimsy sneaks up on Chrono and swings his dagger down in stabbing motion.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: November 01, 2009, 02:11:28 AM »
Chrono feels murderous intent, even if it was brief, and turns around. He blocks the dagger with his sword and kicks Grimsy away. "Flare!" Chrono shoots flare magic out of his mouth at Grimsy, and then falls on his knee, smoke coming out of his mouth. "that...hurt, wait... how did I do that?!"

(Current Mana: 0; Crystal mana: 0 [For now])

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: November 01, 2009, 10:53:45 AM »
Grimsy gets kicked away. He gets up just to notice he has no time to dodge the Flare spell, all he can do is try to guard himself best as he can. This is going to hurt...alot... The flare spell explodes on contact into a cataclysmic explosion that sends Grimsy flying, he falls unconscious and lands on the bottom of the new crater.