The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Crystal Legacy  (Read 12349 times)

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
Re: The Crystal Legacy
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 09:01:12 PM »
Giggling Kindran said, "Ah Grimsy you little klepto, what would the world be without you? By the way no one ever told me her name. Did you catch it?" he said as he walked into the auction house.
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2009, 11:26:02 AM »
*continues walking through the market until she spots a collie walking through the market place* There she is!
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2009, 08:29:58 PM »
Meanwhile, as Xleena leaned against the city gates, she recognised a group of bandits nearing the area.
She suddenly felt tense. This group looked like trouble. she pulled her crystal out of her pocket, and on cue turned from a lazy purple glow to a harsh red light. This towns in danger! she realised, and slowly began to walk towards the group, pulling a large scythe from what appeared out of her under-cloak. As she stood there ready to defend, the bandits noticed, realising their cover had been blown and readied their short swords as they ran towards her.
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2009, 04:38:52 PM »
Replying to Kindran "nope i didn't , you should ask Chrono" he walked with him to the auction house "What are you looking for in here anyway? going somewhere? is it going to involve treasure?" he said almost drooling over treasure and items yet to be stolen and found.

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2009, 11:14:28 PM »
Kindran saw a beautiful pair of twin altaïr assassin knives with a crystal gleaming in the pommels, "Hey grimsy you wanna 'borrow' that set of knives for me?" he says as he starts "bidding" for the knives even though he has no money to spend on them.

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2009, 11:40:33 PM »
Hearing his friends request wide smile is seen on his face, little later he swiftly "Found" the knives during a break time in the auction.
"I think mine was the "winning bid" 0 gil sure is a good bargain" he laughed silently after leaving the auction house of course

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2009, 02:24:31 AM »
Golge's hands moved swiftly across the rock face, searching for the hidden switch, suddenly, the jagged rock wall gave way to a smooth push button, Pressing down on it, he stood back and watched as a small opening appeared In the rocks, He gave one last look around him to make sure no one was around and stepped inside.
On the inside, he pulled a lever that closed the doorway behind him and moved forward a couple of feet before pulling a second lever that opened another doorway in front of him. As the secret door opened, light began to spill forth into the entrance room, but this was not sunlight, lining the walls of the large cavern that loomed ahead of him were shelves and containers filled to the brim with Shining stones of every shape, size and colour imaginable, along with various other shiny trinkets he had picked up during his travels and brought back here.

Suddenly there was a loud hissing noise, followed by the sound of something slithering around and a massive snakelike monster came barreling out of a nearby tunnel. Completely unphased by this, Golge reached into his pouch and pulled out a very small loaf of bread, and tosed it to the creature, which promptly snatched it up and returned the way it came.
This always confused Golge, the very first time he found this place he was nearly devoured by that creature, but he had been lucky as he had a similar loaf of bread with him that fell out of his pouch as he tried to flee, taming the savage beast. Now Golge used this knowledge to his advantage, feeding the beast and treating it as a guard dog of sorts.
Turning to his vast collection of treasures, Golge looked around for an empty spot to place his new treasures, and upon finding one, he placed there a rather magnificent looking stone that shone with every colour of the rainbow. Satisfied with his collection, Golge turned around and headed out of the cave the way he came.

Once outside, Golge decided to head towards the nearby city, to check out the marketplace for any stones for sale, and to purchase some more bread.
As he neared the city gates he saw a group of bandits heading towards it and then, closer to the gates he saw a girl pull out a scythe. Pulling out his own weapon, Golge crept closer to the bandits, waiting for either them, or the girl to make the first move.

(sorry for the long post, just kinda introducing my character)
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• Handsome Horse
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2009, 02:37:13 AM »
(don't worry about it I wish I could put as much detail into all my posts as you just did)
"Hey grimsy let me see those for a second. I have an idea." Kindran said indicating the newly acquired blades. "I want to see if I can infuse them with some of grandpas magic.". Just then he saw chrono stalking a monk Hey chrono why are you stalking a monk. This is most unlike you.
-------
The Crystal sensed its heroes inexperience and said My Children. You have much to learn seek your mastery through the paradoxial twins! (remember Clare and Teresa are on the ooc unless voted otherwise to keep from interfering with story progression)

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2009, 11:04:15 AM »
Readying her scythe, Xleena began to run towards the bandits.

The bandits wore full black cloth, that was worn slightly loose and held back by various string and belts. They had small armor attachments that had been battered and looked very worn. Their faces were covered entirely by cloth, except for their eyes, that were all so far glaring at the lioness.
The first bandit struck Xleena's scythe with a feeling of hesitance. This is gonna be easy if they're all the same as this guy Xleena smiled, tripping up the bandit and holding the scythe to his neck, and making the rest of the group back off.

'Who are you, and what do you want so badly from this village? Answer or i'll cut this fool's head clean off!'

'...Hmph.' Said a low, snarling voice, 'If you had wanted to, you would have done it by now. Kill him, his weakness is no use to me.' Xleena shifted her eyes quickly to her prisoner, who had started to whimper. Upon close inspection, the bandit was particularly smaller than the rest, and through his cloth mask his eyes looked youthful, and started to fill with tears.

Xleena's face shifted into one of slight horror 'This bandit is only a child! How could he make a child do this??'  she muttered furiously to herself.

The deep snarl laughed. The bandits began to separate, and a bandit, presumably the leader and the owner of the voice, came forward and unsheathed his sword. 'If you thought that was easy, you should fight me!' Xleena picked the child up by the rough of their neck and flung them out of the way.

'Fine. Scum like you need to be taught a lesson!'
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 01:13:49 PM by Xleena »

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2009, 11:49:00 AM »
damn, she must be busy with something, i'll come back later... *continues strolling around until he hears fighting by the city gates* "Oh...this is going to be fun" *smirks as he runs towards the gates and comes upon Xleena* "Ah, so I'm not the only one who smelled trouble, care for me to lend a hand?" *draws broadsword*
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2009, 01:02:07 PM »
Xleena heard the dragon call out, but was too focused to reply, she looked pleadingly at the boy to call him over and switched her glare back at her opponent. She fought the mighty bandit with ferocious force, and was quickly getting tired. 'This man's power is ridiculous!' she gasped to herself, blocking yet another earth shattering blow from the dark stranger. She looked into his merciless eyes and started to chant.

Confused, the head bandit kept striking until he realised what was coming. Looking back at his cowardly crew, he beckoned 'SHE'S GOING TO USE A SPELL, COME AND AID ME YOU WORTHLESS LOT, AND TAKE HER DOWN BEFORE SHE GETS THE CHANCE!' The bandits regained their posture and ran at Xleena with full force, minus the youth that had decided to run towards the man running towards the hostile group with a claymore.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 01:12:29 PM by Xleena, Reason: I spelt some things wrong :) »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2009, 02:26:20 PM »
If she gets angry, i'll deal with it later...* runs between Xleena and the bandits * "First you have to bring me down, and I don't go down easily" *readies sword with a sinister smile*

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2009, 03:08:57 PM »
Xleena eyed the dragon and allowed herself a small smile. Finishing her chant, fire blasted from her left arm, striking the leader in the chest. She looked towards the dragon and shouted 'can you keep this group of trash away from us?'

The bandits' heads turned sharply towards the dragon, clearly intimidated by his size. Half of them moved towards the dragon, but half decided to obey their liege, mostly due to the lioness' insult.

She allowed herself to look around whilst the Bandit Boss was winded, and noticed the young bandit had stayed away. 'Thank goodness, i'll deal with you later.' she whispered.

She turned towards the head bandit and swiped her scythe, striking his clothes, causing them to tear.

The bandit realised the closeness of the situation. 'You think you have all the tricks, but I have one up my sleeve!' he called out as he and half of the group closed in on the unclaimed mage.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2009, 04:39:08 PM »
*Smiling* "As do I.." *takes a deep breath, and breathes a sheet of fire at the bandits*

(Out of mp after fire breath)

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2009, 04:53:15 PM »
The bandit snarled at the now magic empty dragon.
'You two punks think you can take ME down?!' Then bandit snatched a potion from out of his cloak and began to drink it.

Xleena, and the rest of the bandits stopped to watch what was about to happen. The leader dropped to his knees, clearly in agony, much to the puzzlement of Xleena.

The bandit suddenly burst into flames, transforming into a bomb I WAS GOING TO SAVE THIS FOR AN EMERGENCY, BUT YOU FOOLS HAVE BECOME SUCH A GRIEVANCE.

Xleena looked in horror, 'EVERYONE, GET OUT OF HERE NOW!'
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 05:04:55 PM by Xleena »