The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Crystal Legacy  (Read 12357 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: The Crystal Legacy
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2009, 06:37:51 PM »
Kindran, bomb, outside town, need help NOW! Chrono yelled in his mind as he got in a defensive stance in front of Xleena, waiting for her to get out of here before he made his own retreat...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2009, 07:17:39 PM »
Upon seeing the bandit turn into a bomb, Golge decided it was time to help. Running towards them, he held his hand out and chanted something under his breath and a bolt of ice burst forth from his hand and struck the bomb in the back. as the bolt hit him, a large cloud of steam poured out of the impact site, obstructing vision.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2009, 07:24:18 PM »
Coughing through the steam, The lioness looked up at the dragon and claimed 'i'm staying to fight this with you, its just him and us, those bandits ran away into the cliffs!'

She wondered what had made the bomb emit steam, and saw a blurry shadow in the fog. Xlenna started to chant again, a lot faster this time. Water started to formulate into her left arm and cast it upon the bomb, making the heat around it hiss, and the bomb assassin howl in pain.

'YOU FOOLS, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL! I'M INVINCIBLE! I'LL BLOW THIS PATHETIC VILLAGE UP AND STILL BE STANDING!'

Post Merge: June 01, 2009, 08:01:29 PM
(( A bit late, but anyone can act as the bandit, just so people knew :) ))
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 08:01:29 PM by Xleena »
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2009, 08:32:51 PM »
"My only intention was to make sure you didn't get killed, if you ran, I would have followed, but if you want to fight, I'll be happy to oblige"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2009, 08:38:39 PM »
She smiled 'once again, I can't help but like your attitude.'

Looking up at the slowly expanding bomb, she whispered 'so how are we going to do this?'

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2009, 08:40:55 PM »
'no idea, but I have extra ethers if you need them' *keeps an eye on the bomb*

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2009, 08:43:06 PM »
Noticing the bomb expanding, Golge had a last minute idea, reachingbinto his pouch, he pulled out a 'blue fang'  and threw it as hard as he could at the bomb, upon impact it exploded in a large burst of water elemental magic, again causing steam to spout every which way as Golge prepared a spell.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2009, 08:52:59 PM »
'Chrono! Someone else is attacking the bomb! I might need to restore my MP after this attack, but i'll use another water, and hopefully that will take it out!'

Xleena, feeling slightly exhausted, chanted one final time and a strong jet of water shot from her arm and struck the bomb with a critical strike to the face.

A rumbling started to sound. 'I think we've done it!'

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2009, 08:55:28 PM »
*raises sword* "or you might have angered it to the point of exploding..."

YOU CAN'T KILL ME, I'LL KILL YOU BEFORE YOU EVEN GET THE CHANCE! *grows even larger*
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 08:59:34 PM by Chrono-Dragon »

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2009, 09:02:31 PM »
'Ugh, you might be right there...'

Xleena started to swirl her scythe around 'I think i've got a better tactic, I need an ether, but i'm going to try and cast a spell I just learned...'

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2009, 09:03:52 PM »
*tosses her an ether without even looking back, flipping his sword on the broadside to divert as much of the explosive force as possible*

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2009, 09:24:08 PM »
Xleena drank the ether. Gaining her mp back, she began to swirl her scythe around faster and faster, whilst chanting an incarnation. She ran in front of the bomb as her scythe started to form a large tornado, 'get outta the way, i'm sending this bomb on a trip!'

Finishing the spell, she cast the aero right into the bomb, making it fly into the air and crash to the ground about  500 metres away, making the bomb explode brilliantly.

Battered and bloody, the bandit lay unconscious where he had exploded.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2009, 09:25:41 PM »
*Still standing, to his own amazement* "Can you teach me some magic, I'm trying to reach Dragoon, and I need some black magic, along with a few cure spells to reach it..."

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2009, 09:28:43 PM »
Xleena laughed, much to her own shock probably the adrenaline,she thought to herself.
Smiling from their victory she claimed 'i'll be happy to teach you whatever, but there was someone else who helped us... and I wanna know what that bandit was up to.'

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2009, 09:32:28 PM »
"Well, dwelling on it too much is tiresome, so can we just find the other 'helper'?"