The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Spellbound  (Read 7127 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Spellbound
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2009, 10:59:48 PM »
*looks around, seriousness plainly seen on his face* "Maybe we should move to a more private area, I want to show you how far my 'research' has gone" *pulls out a bound scroll showing it briefly before putting it away*
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2009, 11:33:55 PM »
Standng on the small ridge above the three, Maximus waits for the moment t strike.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 11:49:43 PM »
"Sure. Where would we go?" She inquired, glossy fur rippling as she turned her head to scan for a place to talk.

Meanwhile, Frank "Frankenstein" Gordan, her separate half, was scouting the town of Gregoa, thirty miles south of the capital. His yellow eyes were orbs that glowed venomously from a White-scaled face.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2009, 11:53:45 PM »
Turned around because there was nothing interesting in that direction except a river.  As he was about to jump off of a nearby house, the roof collapses and he falls into the house, down some stairs, onto the front patio, and then stopped rolling some 3 feet away from the other two moaning in pain, hold his leg and his head especially.  Note.. too self... never EVER... do that again....
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2009, 01:16:02 AM »
*covers the left side of his face and whispers to her* "Lets go out to the fields, lest more fools fall from the heavens *chuckles*" *slowly heads towards a nearby wall, and with a small jet of fire from his feet, vaults over it and heads towards the fields, a scorch mark is all thats left as a traill*
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 05:50:24 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2009, 05:08:55 PM »
She chuckled darkly, replacing the hood of her robe over her fluffy ears and nodded. Feeling the hairs on her neck prickle, Sahara ducked low and melted into the shadows, slipping in and out of the liquid darkness with the ease and grace of a jaguar.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2009, 05:50:21 PM »
(you guys are just mean...)

Connor manages to stand up, and for a few moments everything is perfectly fine.  Those moments were short lived, however, for all at once, everything went in slow-motion, his vision deeply blurred, not being able to tell one thing from another.  All he saw was a fog.  To top this his entire backside was screaming for him to sit back down, but he couldn't.  He was frozen on the spot, right there.  He would've cried for help, but his throat went rigid  every time he tried to open his mouth. He had no idea what was going on, but he knew that it had nothing to do with his recent accident, and with that, he passed out, still standing up.

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
  • I lie about nothing but my honesty
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey / Black
  • Height: 6' 3''
  • Weight: 78kg
  • Build: Muscular and tall
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2009, 07:59:12 PM »
((Long post ahoy!!))

A single sigh escaped Lepau's lips. "Treporito..." he muttered, exasperated. Though he was quite tired already from Treporito's apparent determination to slow things down and procrastinate using anything he found, Lepau insisted to himself to be patient. "... Come on, Treporito. I do want to end up in the city before it gets dark."

Smirking, Treporito continued climbing up a tree. "Why?" he asked, a look of innocence upon his face as he climbed, almost like a little child. "The night has never hurt anyone, Lepper. And-"
"Don't call me Lepper. Please. It's Lepau." Lepau interrupted, becoming increasingly frustrated. "What has gotten into you today? Do you not want to go to the city?"
Treporito shrugged, hanging off a branch, swinging a little, before hoisting himself up, grabbing a higher one. "Not in particular." he replied. "I'll go with you, Leppe- I mean, Lepau, but why do you even like it? It's loud, smelly and cramped."
Lepau gave Treporito a stern look. "Much like my views of the forest." he replied.

It wasn't usually in Lepau's nature to be cynical or abrasive in speech, but Treporito was an exception. Lepau was still too polite to refuse his company, so being a little rude was the furthest he could go. And besides, even if he DID tell Treporito to leave him alone, there'd be little chance of that acheiving anything.

"Now come on. Seriously." Lepau groaned. "We NEED to get to the city."
Treporito shook his head. "You mean, YOU need to get to the city. Go on, go, and I'll see you there."
"Fine!" Lepau grunted, turning around and walking away. He knew Treporito would play some trick, sneak up and do something... but that was as far as Treporito's predictability went.

It only took approximately half an hour before the trees began to clear, and the city walls appeared over the horizon. Sighing with relief, Lepau looked behind him to check if Treporito had followed... well, he couldn't see Treporito, but that meant nothing. Lepau took a few further steps, still looking behind him.
"Boo!" came a voice from in front of him, and Treporito swung down from the branch, hanging upside down with his legs.
Lepau jumped a little, but knew he should have seen it coming. "Are you quite done?" he breathed, pressing his palm against his own forehead.
Treporito smirked. "No. But I'll save the rest for later, how about that."

Halfway across the fields, Treporito groaned. "I'm tired." he complained sarcastically.
"No, you're not." Lepau replied, knowing full well that Treporito was just putting this on.
"Yes I ammmm." Treporito whined, and sat down on the grass.
Two steps later, Lepau turned, frowning. "Oh, seriously, now, Treporito. Get up."
Treporito shook his head. "Bring me a drink of water and I'll consider it. Oh, how about some bread?"
"We can't afford that if we're going to make the journey on my wallet alone." Lepau grumbled. "Look, it's a little bit further. I'll leave you behind again."
Treporito shook his head. "Is that wise?" he asked. "You sound like you need reminding about that time with the bear... or perhaps the wild boar? Oh, right, and did you forget about that group of bandits?"
Lepau seethed with frustration. "Treporito..." he uttered, clenching his fists. He would never throw a punch, but he was certainly aggravated.
RP characters:

Fyroh = Wolf furry. See profile.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2009, 09:33:32 PM »
Ears swiveling, she stops dead and turns back, scenting the air. "I smell... someone close by..." She purred, beginning to walk back toward where Artemis had fallen. Smirking, she reached out her hand and offered it to him, palm up. The lighter black pads of her paw were rough to the touch.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2009, 09:38:01 PM »
Arriving at the fields, Jester waits for her to arrive....

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2009, 01:39:48 AM »
Connor abruptly woke up from his "trance"-like state when something... or someone strange got near.  He looked to his side to see just a paw extended to his aid.  He did not know if this was all in his head or not, but he got the hint that he needed to grab it...  so he did, and the moment he touched the paw, everything cleared up, the city returned to his vision, and the only thing that bothered him now was a slight headache.  "Who are you?" he managed to spurt out after some well deserved time to regain his senses.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2009, 12:34:50 PM »
"My name is Sahara. Why are you haunting the city so close to dark?" She queried, looking him up and down and giving a quick documentation of everything about him so far. Her tail twitched under her robe, tickling her leg.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2009, 04:58:46 PM »
(this will help the mental image of my character http://media.photobucket.com/image/wolf%20demon/RoninDemonWolf/Wolf_Demon.jpg

"The name's Tempest, and I wouldn't say 'haunting' the city, I am just trying not be bored at the moment."  Conner replied.  Instead of looking Sahara up down, like she did him, he looked her dead in the eyes, and gathered enough information to tell that someone was waiting for her.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2009, 05:01:29 PM »
"Where is she, I can't get her advice on the research if she doesn't even bother to show up!" Jester said, pacing back and forth

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2009, 01:17:11 AM »
She nodded, eye brightening. "Would you care to accompany me to a meeting? I am quite sure you'll find it interesting." A silent chuckle breathed out of her mouth, her tongue sticking out the side as she yawned. "I am late now... I must go. Follow if you wish, disappear if you do not."

Kahlea tilted her head, there was noise from up ahead. Two-tone eyes catching sight of two scalies, a lizard and a snake, conversing made her stop. Her claws dug into the soft ground with unease.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 01:20:53 AM by Kahlua the Wounded »
Your Worst Nightmare