The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Spellbound  (Read 7128 times)

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
Re: Spellbound
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2009, 02:38:40 AM »
Still uneasy about this 'Sahara' character, he wondered if it would cause any harm in following her.  Many, many things could go wrong, but many good things could happen as well.  It was then that he made his decision.  "Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to disappear, and follow you.  As to not raise suspicion of any watchful eyes." He told her, and then practically vanishes in a crowd of people.  After that his movements were neigh invisible.
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2009, 11:16:10 AM »
As Jester was waiting, he heard another group approaching, and playing it safe, hides in the feilds.

"I hate patrolling the town limits, when can we just attack them and be done with it?" one person said in a high pitched yet gravely voice. "Boss wants us to make sure how much danger we're going to be in if we do attack, so we're here to probe the defenses." a deeper voice replied. As far as I was informed, I should be the only agent on active duty here, so they're probably with the enemy... Jester reasoned as he gathered electricity in his gauntlets...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2009, 04:43:10 PM »
A black jaguar streaked past the two guards and slammed into Jester. She sheepishly hid herself and made a shh motion with her hand, eyes apologetic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sahara nodded once and melted into the crowd once more, following a pre-determined path into the thickest part of town to get to the field. Sensing danger, she ducked and slipped into a bakery shop off the path.

"Mornin' ladies." She cooed, walknig behind the counter to kiss her mother on the cheek.

"Sahara, dear, could you take these pastries to that nice boy, Jester? I haven't seen him recently. Has he been to see you?"

"Yes, he wanted to meet me later for some recon. Are you feelin' better, mother?"

The older panther smiled at her daughter. "Be careful love. I will see you tonight, will I not?"

"Of course. Good-bye mother." The wolf replied, sending her mother an air kiss and disappearing back into the waning crowd.

She made her way to the field and ducked beneath the tall grass, weaving along the ground like a snake.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 06:16:14 PM by Kahlua the Wounded »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2009, 06:01:06 PM »
Jester put a finger to the girl's lips, then got into a leaping stance, waiting for the two guards to walk by. As soon as they came within view, Jester leaped out and slammed his right fist into the temple of the deep-voice guard. "Damn, its that crazy dragon brat!" the guard yelled as he drew his sword and slashed at Jester, who rolled out of the way....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2009, 06:33:12 PM »
As the guard was slashing at Jester, Connor got up close behind the guard, and struck the back of his full-force with his fist.  As the guard was falling he grabbed the head and twisted it quickly, snapping the neck.  Connor grunted as the guard hit the ground with a thud.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2009, 06:36:24 PM »
Sahara weaved to where the fight was and smiled, tapping the jaguar's arm. Waving, she pointed to Jester and raised a brow. Her eyes lit up with mirth. She smirked at Connor's attack and snickered when both the guards fell to the ground in useless heaps.

The jaguar shrugged. Her eyes were young, still full of innocence with only a hint of a wilder side. She sank lower in the tall grass and watched with an air of dread. When it ended, she stood up and swished her Egyptian skirt up to her knees, clearing her throat.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2009, 08:32:41 PM »
"Who is this, and why is he here?" Jester pointed at the person he previously mentioned as the 'fool that fell from the heavens'

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2009, 08:40:42 PM »
Sahar shrugged. "I have no idea his name, but he's a good fighter, I'd say." She replied dryly.

Clearing her throat again, Kahlea stood taller and shot a nervous glance at the fallen guards. Her sleek black fur was a bit ruffled and she looked like someone had tried to blow dry her fur.

"Um... hello? THose aren't the only ones around. We'd better get out of here if you don't want to attract more... THey flock to their brothers..." She informed them pointedly, the innocent act all but vanished.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2009, 09:12:50 PM »
"My name is Tempest.  And I was invited here by Sahara", Connor replied looking at Jester with readied eyes.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2009, 09:15:06 PM »
"First of all, the reason I wanted to be alone with Sahara was because I didn't want other people seeing what I had for her..." Jester replied, leaning against a rather sturdy cornstalk.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2009, 09:19:01 PM »
Becoming rather annoyed, Kahlea walked up to Tempest and knocked on his head. "Hello? Anyone home?" She snarled. "Did you not just hear me?"

Sahara stepped between the two and gave them both a tired look. "Look, he's here now, nothing can be done. Show me what you wanted to show me. I have things to get done." She replied shortly, pulling the jaguar away from Connor before he could even think to hit her. "And you," she growled, staring at Kahlea with a haunted glare, "shut up for five minutes."
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2009, 09:23:01 PM »
Grumbling, Jester pulled out the scroll, and unraveled it, showing a diagram of a humanoid, and various elements, with red lines connecting each element to a body part. 'This is my research to find out if I can turn a mage, or non-swordsman, into a warrior with almost no equal...I still have a few elements to go through, but I'm mostly finished' Jester says while putting the scroll away...

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2009, 09:27:25 PM »
After a quick glance, she nods. "Ouch!" She yelps, cursing softly. The small pouch under her robes jingled and jiggled. "Be still!" Sahara swore, pulling the ouch out from under her and emptying a small rat out. She also pulled out a pastry and passed it to Jester. "With love, from my mother." She explained, tickling the rats' chin.

Kahlea growled savagely at Sahara and bit her hand. "Worm-fed wench." She snarled, smirking.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2009, 09:33:15 PM »
Walks up to Kahlea and grabs her by the scruff, lifting her up a little bit while saying, "I'd watch myself if I were you.  Also, guys she may be right about more soldiers coming.  So we'd better get outa here."  Then put Kahlea down gently, looking around, and sniffing the air.  This indeed was something quite entertaining.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2009, 09:39:21 PM »
"Uh...thank you?" Jester confusingly replied, taking the pastry. "Anyway...I have to go deal with some other buisness, but I'll surprise you when I get done, okay?" Jester said as he began to walk off back into town, but not without shooting a look of anger at Kahlea. As he heads to town, he nibbles on the pastry..
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 09:46:48 PM by Chrono-Dragon »