The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Spellbound  (Read 7101 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: Spellbound
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2009, 09:46:35 PM »
Shaking her head, Sahara returned her attention to Kahlea. "Insult me like that again and you'll wake up in Bolt's grasp. Now, let's go." She hissed, taking the young jaguars' hand and leading her off. She turned her head, "Tempest? Would you accompany me to the castle? I need a second set of hands."

Kahlea fought and cursed her all the way, eyes flashing with magic. She muttered a spell and directed it towards Sahara, only to find it already counteracted. She huffed in annoyance. "Go to hell..." She hissed back.

Replacing the rat, Sahara slipped her pouch back on and increased her pace.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 09:49:53 PM by Kahlua the Wounded »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2009, 09:55:38 PM »
Upon reaching his 'nest' on a roof of a random home, Jester looks at the sky, contemplating. "I came up with this research to bridge the social gap between the mages and the warriors, but in order to accomplish that, I have to join one side, and betray the other friends I know..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2009, 09:56:58 PM »
"Why not?  I have nothing better to do.", he said as he followed a couple feet behind them.  After a few moments he says, "Stop, something going to happen...  A pirate assault, or something I don't know but just... Go to the castle, I'll stay here."  He said before disappearing into another crowd of people.
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2009, 10:02:46 PM »
Looking somewhat puzzled, Sahara shrugged. "Off we go then, furface." She purred. Her wings were tucked neatly inside pocket of her roomy robe.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2009, 10:04:50 PM »
After going the situation over and over, looking at all the possibilities, Jester finally snaps, and shoots a giant bolt of lighting into the sky "CURSE THEE HEAVENS, THOU HATH DEALT ME A WICKED AND POISONED HAND!!" he angrily yells, before falling on his back.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2009, 01:47:23 PM »
Upon reaching the castle Grimme, Beta released Kahleas' arm and stood, staring up at the battlements. Her eyes glowed brightly with magic and excitement.

"Who goes?" A gruff voice shouted down, followed by the face of a scarred tiger.

"Ye guardian. Open thy door, Wenst." She shouted back, muttering a small protection spell under her breath and casting it over Kahlea and herself.

"Aye, Guardian! Be happy thee art in Lady Kara's good graces, eh?~" He shouted with a laugh, disappearing to pull the huge wooden bar off the gates and swinging them back by a pulley system.

Kahlea stared at the tiger, awed and somewhat frightened. Her tail tucked between her legs and she kept claustrophobically close to Sahara, eyes darting from face to face as they passed the hundred or so knights and guards inside the castle courtyard.

Sahara shook her head and snickered softly, claws of her bare feet clicking gently on the cobble stoned courtyard, leading to the inner structure of the main house.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2009, 11:24:21 PM »
He appears next the two, unseen by most of the guards, "False alarm, just some kids in an alley fighting", he said as he was gazing everywhere.  He had never been inside the castle before, and wanted to catch every moment of what he could see, hear, smell, touch, and possibly taste if he got lucky.
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2009, 02:54:27 PM »
She nodded, stopping in front of a massive door with an ugly iron knocker. Sahara banged on the door several times and waited, hearing footsteps echo down the hallway behind the door.

A small fox kit answered the door, dressed in servants clothing. It kept its eyes on the bottom of Sahar's robe, speaking in a clear, crisp voice. "Lady Kara is sick at the moment. If you will follow me, I will show you to your rooms, Lady Beta."

"Thank you, Mavoc. Could you inquire as to the condition of my Lord? I am concerned for his being, he has been missed at the convention."

The kit nodded and motioned to a line of servants gathering near the doorway to gaze at the newcomers. The Grimmes rarely had visitors.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2009, 06:31:10 PM »
Finally sick of throwing his anger around, Jester decided to go sight-seeing, and for whatever reason crossed his mind, he decided that castle Grimme should be a nice choice. So off he went, leaping from roof to roof, slowly making his way towards the castle, the flame jets on his feet giving away his movements.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2009, 12:00:25 AM »
A roar came from deep within the castle and the jaguar shook her head, lowering her ears in pain. "Stitches, thou art deeply in hell..." She cursed, racing down the hallway, claws clicking maddeningly against the tiled floors. As she rounded the corner and darted down the marble stairs, she ran headlong into her servant, Maximus, carrying mead to her rooms. She blushed and apologized, still bounding down the hall to the main rooms.

Bursting through the doors, she collapsed next to her master's bed and looked him over, nervously flicking her tail.

Kahlea stared after her, confused.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2009, 12:03:35 AM »
Jester was just about to clear the wall into the castle when he was sadly caught by a magic restricting net and he fell down hard. "What should we do with the intruder?" one guard said. "Inform Lord Maximus, what else?" the other said, and the one he talked to nodded and left...all the while Jester was unconsious during the conversation.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2009, 12:28:37 AM »
As the knight came bursting into the room, Beta stood. "Who be disturbin Lord Maxis?" She snarled, teeth and claws extended.

"MiLady, there was a dragon.... tried to get in... dazed in outer wall...." He puffed, bent at the waist, hands on his knees to catch his breath.

"Aye, I will handle it. Back to thy post, Aramis." She ordered, kissing the old dragon on the forehead. "Sleep peacefully, my lord..." She murmured, singing a Latin spell that dissipated his nightmares.

She appeared next to the first guard and smirked down at Jester, eyes mocking him. "Well, well, well... This is my dragon, Mylo. Bring him to my quarters and be sure he is comfortable. And have Mekayla bring him some of those tarts..." She said softly, touching his brow with a claw.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2009, 12:33:56 AM »
The guard nodded and carried the now 'gift wrapped' Jester to Beta's room "Must be a lover or very close friend, never seen her act this nice before.." he said to himself as he left Jester with a note that said 'Happy birthday Beta!' on one of the ropes. Jester, unconsious and rather flexible, is comfortable sleeping in a net...

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2009, 10:15:39 PM »
Returning to her earlier catch, Lady Beta summoned another servant. "Take this jaguar to the spare rooms upstairs.. She is worn from travel. And return her at once, we have dinner to attend to." She growled, robes rustling.

A lion cub bowed into the hallway and smiled at the wolf's feet. "Welcome home, Milady." Its sweet voice made the Lady Beta smile.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2009, 09:09:49 PM »
Jester began to stir in the net, and with a quick kick, tore through the net and fell off the bed. "Oi, who put me....and why does it smell like women?!"