The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beginning of the End  (Read 11961 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Beginning of the End
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2009, 10:22:49 PM »
"When you two are done flirting, I've got a traumatised here who needs her dad, or mum or whoever you lot want to be," Asia put the fox back to her feet. "I think she's traumatised, she's awfully quiet."
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2009, 11:18:30 PM »
Suddenly appears, clapping.  "That was a nice show.  Here, take this.  You need it more than I do." he said tossing the big bag full of smaller bags of jerky at the panther.
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #107 on: June 04, 2009, 12:37:57 PM »
OoC: Ah! Sorry! I had to work! xD

BiC: For the entire battle Gáire had been unable to move while Kahlua danced around and her father shot down Veraii one by one. Only when did the rabbit yank her back onto her feet did she snap out of her trance. In this battle, she was useless. There wasn't anything she could do.

Next time, she would be ready. She would fight back.

"I'm fine..." She grumbled, disappointed in herself.

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #108 on: June 04, 2009, 01:09:37 PM »
The wolf looked at his daughter, then squatted down to her level, (or are you taller than that?) "Just because Kahlua and I fought off those Veraii easily, doesn't mean it'll be like that for every fight, which is why I'll be training you to use your environment and the firearms the humans made, and maybe Kahlua could teach you how to move like that, but until then, just try to stay out of the fights...ok?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2009, 01:41:08 PM »
Sitting down, Kahlua smiled at Gaire. "I can see no reason why I shouldn't be able to show you how to move with liquid fluidity. My only concern is your safety, because I cannot teach you unless I fight you...." She purred softly, cleaning Gaires' head with her tongue gently.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2009, 02:42:54 PM »
Asia looked around as the others talked. With the house in ruins, he climbed on the broken walls, scanning the debris for any supplies that may have survived. Seeing a sliver of green, he clambered through and pulled out half a lettuce. The other half had fallen off with mould and the half he had had hardly fared better. Chucking it to the side, he came across one of the Veraii. Pulling it, tail first out of the rubble, its head got caught and tore off, revealing the meat inside.
"I wonder if this stuff's edible," said the rabbit to himself before calling out to the carnivores. "Hey, you want some fresh meat?" he asked, before hurling the tail end towards them, landing at their feet.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2009, 06:01:33 PM »
OoC: She's taller than that, but whatever. xD

Let's get moving, but since my character is younger it's hard for her to be like "WEAREMOVINGOUTOFTOWNRIGHTNOWTOEXPLORETHEWORLD.

BiC: She sniffed it. Ew - not fresh meat. What was the rabbit playing at? It wasn't anything more than a darn piece of a monster, for crying out loud! But in times like these, there wasn't much left in the world. She took a small bite out of it, gagging at the taste. Gáire could hardly bear it long enough to swallow it. It was extremely bitter at first, then sourness erupted in her mouth.

"Thanks..." she mumbled.

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2009, 06:28:40 PM »
The wolf starts laughing at her, then sets up a fire next to the meatpile "It tastes much better when cooked, luckily I still have some wood left from my last campfire.."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2009, 06:41:00 PM »
Holding the open wound at the base of the head to his nose, the rabbit took a sniff. It didnt seem to bad, better than regular meat at least. He took another whiff before pulling out a sliver of flesh from its neck. Closing his eyes and hoping for the best, he threw the meat into his mouth and chewed. "You know what? this actually isnt that bad. I think I could survive on this... until we get some real food that is, like carrots or apples or something." Asia held the head like it was a pack of salt & vinegar, picking out pieces every now and then. Suddenly he stopped for a second, looking into the head, deep in thought. "I hope it's not poisonous."

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2009, 06:46:23 PM »
Kahlua stopped cleaning Gaire, looked at Asia, and laughed. "You know, I don't think it is, but I'm not sure. I know I wouldn't eat it though..." She replied, still snickering. Her stomach growled hugnirly and she eyes the jerky sitting on the floor in front of her.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2009, 06:47:46 PM »
"Only if you're dumb enough to eat the poison glands, otherwise, its perfectly fine, how do you think I survived alone in the wilderness, I had to eat what I killed, and so far this serpent is one of the least tasty of them, its the big monsters that have the tasty flesh..." the replied with a cheerful grin

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2009, 08:40:01 PM »
"Well I like it, and considering the kinda things you eat, I'd rather stick to this, thankyou very much." The rabbit put his hand on his hip and sighed. "So where we gonna be making this campfire of yours? I mean it's not like we can stay round here forever."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2009, 08:47:40 PM »
"Uh...I already made it" the wolf annoyingly replied, cooking some of the serpent meat

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2009, 08:54:08 PM »
"I should really pay more attention to you guys... ah well!" the rabbit said as he grabbed a tail from the meat pile and leaned against a wall while he ate, only to find the wall unstable, falling to the ground in a cloud of brick. He then decided to leap up to the roof of the house next door, searching around the what he could see of the town. "There's quite a few fires in this town," he said as he took a bite of serpent. "Oh wait, one of them's a house fire. I would feel sorry for whoever lived there but... meh, it's how it goes."
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 01:47:38 PM by AsiaBunny »

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: June 05, 2009, 01:08:17 PM »
Losing the fight to control herself, Kahlua pounced on the jerky and devoured it, tail swaying.
Your Worst Nightmare