The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beginning of the End  (Read 11956 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Beginning of the End
« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2009, 01:48:02 PM »
"You enjoying yourself down there?" asked the rabbit on the rooftop.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #121 on: June 06, 2009, 01:06:08 AM »
After finishing off his meal "So, where to now, any thoughts Gaire?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #122 on: June 06, 2009, 01:08:00 AM »
She choked down her last bit of cooked monster, then licked her chops.

"Well, I have a suspicion that won't be the last time monster will attack here..." she muttered. "Perhaps we should head north, towards the great forests. Maybe we can find better shelter there... Even though it would take a long while to get there.

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2009, 01:11:54 AM »
"All the better to go as soon as possible" The wolf replied, getting up and patting the dust off his clothing. "Kahlua...you coming with?"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2009, 01:15:47 AM »
After crunching her way through the first two bags, Kahlua paused. "Sorry, but I was ravenous.." She murmured apologetically. Her green eyes laughed at Gaire as she cleaned her paws then stepped up to the fox and began cleaning her face fur.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: June 06, 2009, 01:39:25 AM »
"I hope you lot realize I'm coming with you," Asia said as he lay on his back, staring to the sky. "As much as I like to stay away from carnivores, I do like to stay near people who dont seem bothered enough to kill me and between you lot and the Veraii or Vary or Variety or whatever they're called, you lot seem the safest bet." He scratched his chest as he spoke, "Plus it's not like I'm a drain on your resources; so win-win."
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: June 06, 2009, 01:48:09 AM »
"Kahlua...if Asia causes us problems, don't hold it against me if I decide to go carnivore..."

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: June 06, 2009, 01:55:58 AM »
"Not if I get to him first... I'm still hungry." She replied, licking her lips and staring at Asia with a hungery light in her eyes.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: June 06, 2009, 03:41:02 AM »
"Hey, I'm faster than all you guys put together, so put your teeth away... and anyway I'm the comic relief, you'll never get rid of me," Asia replied with a cheeky grin.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: June 06, 2009, 03:47:01 AM »
The wolf quickly pulls out and fires the rifle at Asia, the round grazing the fabric on his left shoulder "you might be faster than me, but if you can't react fast enough to run, you might as well be slower than me..." he retorted, putting the rifle away.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: June 06, 2009, 03:49:56 AM »
Kahlua giggled and licked Asia's cheek, clutching Chrono's arm. "Calm down you two... I agree with Gaire, we must go."
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: June 06, 2009, 03:54:05 AM »
"eh...fine...I won't kill him....yet..." the wolf finished, apparently becoming docile...

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: June 06, 2009, 04:06:57 AM »
Her eyes still laughed as she gently led Gaire and Chrono away from the rubble, toward the woods.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #133 on: June 06, 2009, 03:28:43 PM »
From the maps she had looked at while attending school, she guessed that the Northern Forests would take about a week to reach if they traveled nonstop. But with the plains full of monsters, and the sudden weather sifts, she imagined it would take much longer.

She enjoyed Kahlua washing her fur; it reminded her of her mother. After she was done Gáire stretched her limbs, and then headed towards the door.

"Let's go," she said.

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: June 06, 2009, 03:38:01 PM »
"Judging from the time of day, we might be able to get at least half-way across before we even catch a whiff of any monsters..." The wolf said, looking at the sky as a 'map'.