The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beginning of the End  (Read 12260 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: Beginning of the End
« Reply #135 on: June 06, 2009, 03:43:49 PM »
Sensing a shift in the weather, and knowing it wasn't a far off mark, she surged forward and slipped Gaire onto her back, horse-style. "Hold on, we gotta run, now." She snapped, muscles bunching against her skin, bulking and seething as she leaped across the open areas, eyes darting from shadow to shadow in fear.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #136 on: June 06, 2009, 03:46:30 PM »
Keeping a hand on his side-arm, the wolf easily keeps pace with the other two. "Dang, are you that afraid of a little water?" the wolf joked, keeping his senses open for any 'surprise attacks'
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: June 06, 2009, 03:50:09 PM »
"Partially. This isn't just a storm... There are worse things that bring the storms coming our way... We have to stay ahead of the storm to be sure we won't end up... like that." She shuddered, indicating a hollowed out human body, or what was left of it. The bones had been picked clean in places while skin and muscle still clung here and there. "That was no animal, it was a hybrid human-snake, called a Guerra. They are vile, undaunted things that will stop at nothing to feed... on anything.." She replied, smiling at his joke.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #138 on: June 06, 2009, 03:52:12 PM »
She tucked her head in against Kahlua's mane, feeling the wind whip at her fur. She could smell her father close behind, and she would bet everything she owned that Asia wasn't too far behind them.

Was it coincidence that people met? Or was it fate? She looked back at her father's worn and ragged face. She hadn't seen him in about two years, and she thought he was long gone. Yet, somehow he ended back in her life. Was it simply a turn of the tables? Or was her father destined to come back to her?

She closed her eyes. Whatever it was, she was glad he was back.

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: June 06, 2009, 03:56:11 PM »
"Ah, Guerra, twice I almost lost an arm to them, but more than ten times I survived their attacks...not that I want to add another notch to that..." the wolf reflected, soon moving ahead of both of them, attempting to lead them on the fastest way out of the storm's path, while still heading towards the forests.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: June 06, 2009, 03:58:58 PM »
The sky screamed, and a streak of red lightning flashed across the sky. The sky was a dark plum color, and lavender clouds were beginning to darken with the approaching storm.

"Taii-storm," she shivered. One of the worst kinds of storms was coming alive.

Adopt your own!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: June 06, 2009, 04:02:37 PM »
"All the more reason to pick up the pace, Kahlua, give me Gaire, you need all the speed you can get..." The wolf advised, slowing down until he's next to Kahlua.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: June 06, 2009, 04:12:28 PM »
She shuddered violently and dug her claws deeper into the ground, pushing herself farther and faster, tail between her legs. Her fur bristled as she heard a familiar chink-click-slide noise ten feet behind them. "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!" She yelped, leaping ahead of Chrono and zipping closer to the trees. She prayed under her breath that the sound would dissipate and it was only in her head..

Kahlua handed Gaire over and disappeared with a blur of fire and black fur, leaving a rut two feet deep in the soft clay.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: June 06, 2009, 04:17:10 PM »
"Okay Gaire, you're going to see what I do to get from shelter to shelter when nobody is looking." The wolf said, getting on all fours, and then at least tripling his sprinting pace, starts to catch up with Kahlua. "It took a whole year to get to this point, and hopefully its enough.."

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: June 06, 2009, 04:55:46 PM »
She grasped his neck fur when he dropped down on all fours. His speed was remarkable - almost terrifying. A lightning bolt struck the sand, crystalizing it. It could sell pretty well in the market, but now wasn't the time to get it...

Adopt your own!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: June 06, 2009, 09:03:21 PM »
Skidding to a stop, Kahlua yelped before she smacked headlong into a boulder twice as big as Chrono. Groaning in pain, she lay next to it with her belly up, dazed.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: June 06, 2009, 11:13:22 PM »
"Damn, do I have to carry you both?" The wolf said, skidding just before hitting the boulder, sliding Kahlua onto himself, and continuing his insane 'sprint', hardly slower than his previous gait...

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #147 on: June 06, 2009, 11:49:47 PM »
"Oh for goodness sake," Asia jumped down from one of the houses up the street, he slowed to a jog, waiting for the wolf to catch up, weighed down as he was. Once level with the rabbit, he called to them, "Give Gaire here. I may not be able to carry that great leopard, but I can handle your daughter," he said as he reached out a paw.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: June 06, 2009, 11:52:00 PM »
(I think we're way out of the city, and currently trying to outrun the storm)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #149 on: June 06, 2009, 11:53:08 PM »
(whoopsy daisy)

"Hurry, hand her over, I told you I'm faster than you"
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project