The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beginning of the End  (Read 11929 times)

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
Re: Beginning of the End
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2009, 05:43:04 PM »
Off in the distance he hears someone yell something about windows, and stops running, walks to the closest window, and smashes it with his bare fist, causing some deep cuts.  "I'll have to fix it later" he told himself as he jumped into an apartment complex.
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2009, 07:43:39 PM »
Upon finishing his unsavoury meal, Asia smothered the flames with the dead Human's coat, stamping it out dead. He picked up the two Sai at the left of the fire, and slotted them to his belt. So that he would not suffer from illness, he stood ready to give a strong kick. He ran to the human carcass, powering his foot and launched the body out through the window. "Goal!" he said, a fist in the air as he ran in a miniature victory lap. Once over, he looked through the window, noticing the storm building. Once he closed the windows and grabbed an old and dirt covered blanket, He lay it over himself as he set down to rest before the storm. He stared to the ceiling, wondering where his next meal would appear. He couldn't scavenge of the dead forever.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2009, 09:46:18 PM »
The wolf entered the town, and started searching for areas that held any lootable items. Any that were already looted or had none, he marked the door with a red spraypainted 'x' and if the area was not already looted, he marked it with an 'o'. After that, he went into a storeroom, sledgehammer at the ready for any would-be attackers..
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2009, 10:14:23 PM »
As the storeroom door creaked open, Asia burst from the blanket, grabbing a plank of charred wood before darting round a pile of crates. He crept around to the other side behind the crates, peering out to identify the intruder. At the door he found a trenchcoat covered wolf, standing ready wielding a sledgehammer. Knowing full well the difference in weaponry and the only exit being that door, the rabbit took a breath. With eyes shut, hoping to heaven that he would not regret it, he called out, "Hey, er... there isn't much in here you know. Just me and my stick." He breathed a nervous laugh as he waved the planked of blackened wood out past the crates, before he himself stepped out, his large brown eyes, sizing up the wolf, curious as to where he found such an arsenal strapped about his person.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2009, 10:27:00 PM »
"Considering that there are alot of places that havn't been looted, I figured someone would be hiding out in a store room...and that they would have supplies" the wolf replied as he lowered his hammer and started to walk out. Heading to more unmarked areas...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2009, 10:44:06 PM »
The rabbit stared silent for a second before calling out to the wolf. "Hey wait, where are you going? You do realize there's a storm coming, right?" He jogged softly up to the wolf's side, "And plus, there may be supplies but it's not like there's much food anywhere. I should know, I've resorted to eating dead guys." The rabbit stopped for a moment to think about what he just said. "Well, I guess you wouldnt mind that. But I cant live like that forever. I need real food, like vegetables, you know?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2009, 10:50:50 PM »
"good luck finding greens that havn't already perished" the wolf jokingly pointed out as he walked towards a house that he hadn't marked, and from the looks of it, wasn't abandoned...

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2009, 11:10:03 PM »
"There's gotta be something. There's always something," the rabbit's voice lowered to a hushed whisper as they approached the house, "and I'll eat as many humans as I have to get just one..." the rabbit began to creep as they cam up close to the door. "... more... carrot."

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2009, 11:41:17 PM »
He had found a peculiar assortment of close-ranged weaponry in the room he happened to be in.  The was a broadsword, a Katana, some batons, throwing knives, a couple of bloodied katars, and more.  The first thing he walked up to was the Katana, and finding the appropriate sheathe he wrapped it around his waist, under his coat.  Then he walked over to the throwing knives, and sat down a while, using the inside pockets of his coat as their containers.  The he walked to the katars, and put his hands threw the handles, and tested them out.  Satisfied with the way they could be used, he put the two inside his coat, below the knives.  Done here, he walked into the kitchen to see what salvageable food could be in there.  After a few hours of tearing the place apart he found about 12 bags of beef jerky, all different brands and flavors.  The only thing he needed now, was a bag to hold them in, but there was no other room in the Apartment other than the bathroom.  Then, getting a very inspirational idea, he walked over to a wall, and knocked on it.  Pleased with what he learned, he walked back into the bedroom, and  walked back out with a small nightstand in his arms.

The two others suddenly hear a very, very large crash, some screaming, yelling fighting, and then nothing...

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2009, 11:54:17 PM »
Looking around, the wolf smiles "Looks like I'm not the only one raiding for food.." he said as he enters the house, and upon reaching the room before the kitchen, he was attacked by a human with a white hood on, chanting "Die you mutant filth, Die, die, die!!". The wolf didn't even attempt to disarm the human as he drew his sledgehammer, and swung for the head, and connecting quite bloodily. Then he got inside the kitchen, and took a few cans of soup, a bag of jerky, and some surprisingly fresh vegtables. Then he walks out, not bothering to clean any blood on his coat...

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2009, 12:21:11 AM »
"Err... right then, I guess I'll just wait out here," the rabbit said as the wolf burst in spreading blood. As he returned, the rabbit continued with a grin and eyes slightly wider, "Well that sounded exciting. I love the bloodsoaked look." As he looked the wolf up and down, he noticed the contents of the haul. His voice went dead as he stared agape; mouth watering. "Are those... You got veg!" The rabbit snatched the greenery from the wolf and stole a bite off a lettuce leaf. His eyes closed, savouring the taste. "Mmm this is heaven." Looking around, he found a tossing bag, caught on a post nearby. The rabbit placed the veg inside before running back to the wolf and slamming against him in an embrace. He squeezed and looked up to the wolf's face. "Thankyou sir, you are a star." Releasing the wolf, he held out a paw to be shook, "My name's Asia by the way. Asia Kali."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2009, 12:28:42 AM »
"You...are very dead, i may be a carnivore, but that was not for you..." the wolf said, pulling out his desert eagle, grabbing the rabbit around the neck, and aiming it at his temple...

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2009, 01:23:12 AM »
Get's thrown out of a window, holding a large backpack, and shoving the food into it.  Once the gang of humans gets to close he zips it and chucks it a ways away.  One of them grabs a hold of his collar, and lifts him up.

"We're gunna cook you up, you mutant filth!!", the gang leader said
"Hahahahahaha..."
"What?"
"Good Night", and suddenly the gangster fell over.  Dead.  The others were astonished, not ever has a 'mutant' killed somebody so easily before, and got away with it.  The other three charged at him, and one was taken out with one of the throwing knives, while the other was stabbed in the eye, and the last gangster's neck was snapped.  "Petty humans..." he told himself as he retrieved his weapons, cleaned them, and search for suitable weapons on the gangsters, but only the leader had a 4 inch switchblade.  This was deposited into his pocket.  After he grabbed his bag, he picked up the two more muscular gangsters, and dragged them along for meals later on.  Then he began searching for a place to sleep and eat in the quiet for tonight, before he got on the move again.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2009, 01:33:59 AM »
"Huh, whoever thought a wolf would freak out over a bag of veg," the rabbit said with a smile, staring at the face of his new enemy. With a swift and smooth movement, he raised his arm and forced the gun to point away as he brought his powerful legs up, ready to blast against the wolf's chest, hopefully tearing at his body in the process whilst propelling the rabbit away.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2009, 01:37:08 AM »
"Wrong move" the wolf said, increasing the pressure of the grip, then slamming the rabbit to the ground*