The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beginning of the End  (Read 11913 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Beginning of the End
« Reply #150 on: June 06, 2009, 11:56:50 PM »
"Why, I'm already outrunning the storm, and as far as our history together was, you could end up taking her away just to get some damn greens.."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #151 on: June 07, 2009, 12:01:05 AM »
"My friend, I am shocked and appalled. All that's needed is a little trust. You should have figured out by now that I'm a social animal by nature. I would never betray someone like that. But if you're sure..." The rabbit was about to dart off but held his current speed for a second longer, "If you need me, just call my name. I'll hear you," he said as he stroked his ears before darting off, tearing into the distance.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: June 07, 2009, 12:04:49 AM »
I can't leave her behind, not again... The wolf told himself, and upon seeing a lone tree, his strength renewed and he now went sextuple his regular feral speed, then when passing the tree, he saw the forest in the distance....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #153 on: June 07, 2009, 02:43:35 AM »
"I think I can run!" she shouted over the gale. By now the clouds had started to swirl dangerously overhead. "I may not look like it, but I can run pretty quickly!" She glanced at her father, then at Asia. "It'll be easier on all of us."

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: June 07, 2009, 03:59:12 AM »
The wolf grimaced at the possibilities, then made up his mind "Just don't get too far from us, okay?"

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #155 on: June 07, 2009, 03:12:32 PM »
She leapt from her father's back, landing on all fours. As soon as her paws hit the ground she started sprinting for the trees. They were so far away, and the storm was picking up quickly.

In the distance, a tornado touched down. It started ripping at the plains, sending dust into the stormy sky.

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #156 on: June 07, 2009, 04:14:10 PM »
(may i join, btw my character is basically the same as my profile)

the gray bobcat looked up from her rock bed in a small rock and dirt cave in the forest when the red lightning crashed about in the sky. the stocky cat looked to her right to see her helmet and stick. she had been wearing her armor non stop for the past few weeks, washing it occasionally when it was safe, twice she had been ambushed and she was wary of that happening again.

stone heard a yelp in the distance, 'some one must be caught out in the storm' the burly cat thought. she frowned and looked at her gear once more. she sighed and sat up. she grabbed her black helmet and pulled it over her head, and did up the straps, her side face hair peeking out the sides of her lacrosse helmet cage. she grabbed her guy's model lacrosse stick and her back pack and crawled out of the cave. she put on the tight fitting pack, did up the straps and pulled a few lacrosse sized ball shaped explosives. she put one in the head of her stick and the others in the side pouches of her bag.

the bobcat set off through the woods, cradling the bomb carefully and running to the edge of the woods.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: June 07, 2009, 08:51:32 PM »
"You...have...got...to...be...KIDDING ME!" the wolf yelled, seeing the tornado touchdown...

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #158 on: June 08, 2009, 12:22:34 AM »
Asia screamed with laughter as he looked back, his eyes ablaze with manic excitement, watching the scene unfold far behind him. He yelled out, "Gaire, you should throw your life away!" and laughed hard and high as he turned to face forward, narrowly missing a tree that stood in his way.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #159 on: June 08, 2009, 12:53:02 PM »
Groggily opening her eyes, Kahlua nuzzled Chrono and purred, falling asleep again. Her tail twitched against his back, purr filling his ears.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: June 08, 2009, 01:48:33 PM »
Man is she ignorant.. the wolf thought, moving towards Gaire, trying to edge her out of the tornado's predicted path "Just my luck, the one time I try to outrun a storm, another disaster manifests right in front of us.."

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: June 08, 2009, 07:07:48 PM »
Something touched her back leg and she kicked, unconsciously clawing Chrono's back. Blinking sleepily, Kahlua saw the tornado and yelped. Her claws dug in painfully and she leaped ahead of them, leaving bleeding holes in Chronos' back and chest. Hissing and spitting, her fur stood on end and she snarled as red lightning crackled to life at her right, slamming into the ground a few feet away. Static electricity zipped along her fur and she screamed, pounding into the forest, heart thudding against her chest.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: June 08, 2009, 07:11:47 PM »
Somewhat exhausted, and too focused on running to keep his gait stable, the wolf was almost stopped when the panther decided to leap off of him. "Gaire, if I drop here, just keep going" the wolf said, his pace starting to slow down and head into a head-long collision course into one of the trees in the forest.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: June 08, 2009, 07:15:56 PM »
Turning back, Kahlua watched, as if in slow motion, Chrono all behind. Growling with exasperation and cursing every god in existence, she bolted from the cover and bit into his leg, yanking him off the ground. Even though he was heavy, she slid him onto her back and sprinted with the last of her energy into the trees, tail whipping back and forth, panting in exhaustion.

"There.... you can't say I left you behind, wolf boy." She panted, collapsing on the ground just inside the forest.

Her body went limp and she lay there, foam forming around her mouth, chest heaving, as she tried to catch her breath.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: June 08, 2009, 07:19:01 PM »
"Would have been nice not to dig new cuts into my already scarred body, wait...wheres Gaire?!"