The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beginning of the End  (Read 11908 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: Beginning of the End
« Reply #165 on: June 08, 2009, 07:21:49 PM »
She looked around, head lolling and pointed with her paw, arm shaking. "Over there... she's nearly here..."
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #166 on: June 08, 2009, 10:05:42 PM »
"Goodness me, you lot look terrible," Asia grinned as he dropped down from one of the trees behind them. "I'm sure she'll be fine, but she's too slow, well... If only somebody was fast enough to save her. Too bad I'm untrustworthy," The rabbit smiled as he turned and walked off into the forest.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #167 on: June 08, 2009, 10:06:43 PM »
"Thats it, the rabbit's dead" the wolf said, pulling out his sniper rifle, and taking a shot at Asia...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #168 on: June 08, 2009, 10:29:42 PM »
She was a bit irritated that everyone thought she was slow, but compared to the full-sized, powerful adults she supposed she was. As the tornado ripped the plains she ducked down, covering her ears.

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #169 on: June 08, 2009, 10:38:19 PM »
Hearing the wolf's words, Asia dove behind the nearest tree, ducking low and watching the bullet tear past through the woodland. He'd had his fun and knew the line he had crossed so bolted out disappearing in a flash, leaving the ground shredded, and laughter in the air.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: June 08, 2009, 10:42:21 PM »
Still exhausted, Kahlua pushed herself up from the ground and limped toward Gaire, beckoning. "Come on sweetie, you're nearly there! Run, I know you can do it, my angel!" She shouted, voice cracking somewhat.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #171 on: June 08, 2009, 10:47:16 PM »
The wolf actually takes aim this time, and fires another round, the bullet grazing a few trees before nailing the rabbit in the ear before he went out of sight..."If I wasn't in pain right now, I would have hunted him down and already made a meal out of him..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: June 08, 2009, 10:53:34 PM »
She heeded to Kahlua's advice and put all of her energy into reaching the trees. They were almost at the oasis...

She caught her paw on a stone and went flying. She landed on the ground about three meters away and cried out. Picking herself up, she continue her mad dash towards the haven.

Finally, her paws kissed grass, and she darted into the bushes. She curled up into a ball, shaking from head to toe.

The clearing was all that was left from a great forest that once ran throughout this side of the country; now all that was left was a tree gathering the size of a small town.

Adopt your own!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: June 08, 2009, 10:57:53 PM »
The wolf walks over to the bush and parts it, taking his daughter out and hugging her for comfort "its ok, the tornado's path isn't anywhere near here, and the storm is staying over the town" he said, completely ignoring the caked blood on his back...

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: June 08, 2009, 10:58:58 PM »
Kahlua limped over and nuzzled Gaire, cleaning her gently, purring reassuringly. Her tongue was cool against Gaire's hot fur. As the lightning flashed and thunder and tornadoes raged at the edge of the wood, the huge panther flicked her tail and continued to clean Gaire, still purring reassuringly, murmuring love phrases and love noises to reassure her adopted daughter.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: June 08, 2009, 11:16:55 PM »
She calmed down, sighing. Looking up into Kahlua's eyes, the thought crossed her mind again.

Was it fate, or coincidence?

Did God really have a plan, when he put Kahlua on this earth? To meet Gáire and help her? Or was it like a falling leaf that the two had crossed paths?

Adopt your own!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: June 08, 2009, 11:21:03 PM »
"I guess you got yourself another mother while I was busy doing stupid things, eh?"

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: June 08, 2009, 11:23:51 PM »
"I've been looking for you, a long time..." She murmured tiredly, nuzzling Gaire and Chrono, settling into a relaxed position and falling asleep. her tail curled possessively around her new daughter and her daughters father, protecting them both subconsciously from all the evils of the world.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: June 08, 2009, 11:27:53 PM »
"I take it she's a bit too stressed to stay awake, oh, I forgot all about the claw marks!" the wolf said, temporarily letting go of Gaire and reaching into his cloak, pulling out a roll of bandages that he wraps around his whole midsection to cover up the marks. "There, all better"

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: June 08, 2009, 11:30:16 PM »
She snuggled closer and licked Chrono's bandage, purr thunderous.
Your Worst Nightmare