The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beginning of the End  (Read 11931 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Beginning of the End
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2009, 01:51:55 AM »
"Ha ha! OK, that was a bit stupid, I will admit that." The rabbit's eyes widen, blazing with excitement. His voice becoming more frantic, giggling more explicitly. "But well it's such nice veg and you don't really need it, do you? Of course you do, just like I need to eat dead people." His eyes dart around, looking at you then to your gun, up and down your body, to your arm and to the surrounding street. "I can give you the stuff back if you like... well obviously not all of it. Well I could give you that, but you wouldn't want it, trust me." His laughter bursts out of him like a sneeze, suddenly the rabbit looks to the left. "Ooh 'ello!" he cries.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2009, 02:05:43 AM »
The bag on his back, and the bodies on his shoulders he stops dead in his tracks when the rabbit said "Hello".  Earlier he was surprised when an unknown voice told him about the windows, and this was even stranger because nobody has openly said "Hello" to him for as long as he could remember.  Shaking his head a little, he looks at the wolf, and the gun and realizes pretty much what's going on.  The rabbit was about to die.  That much was for sure, but smelling the bodies or as long as he had, and they smelled awful.  "Hey, want one?", he asked the other wolf as he slowly approached.  Then he smelt blood, and dropped the bodies and looked at his hand.  He had forgotten all about fixing it, and it will still bleeding.  Some of it sealed up, but the majority was still bleeding down his arm.  He was sure that some of got on one of the gangster's shirts.  After sniffing his hand, he instantly became aware of other various wounds that were dealt during the small brawl and he fell to one knee, now very exhausted, and his vision was somewhat blurred. 

Now having a flashback of the events, he had gotted hit upside the back of his head by a wooden bat, after wards he had dispatched the one who hit him, but suddenly he was being beaten down by about 5 gangsters who had jumped up their little campfire and began their assault, beating him down.  Not too long later, he got thrown out of a window, and he managed to grab a bag on his way out, somehow still holding the bags of beef jerky.  Landing on most of the glass, now many many scratches on his back, enough to make you think he had been whipped.

After the flashback, he fell to the ground, and passed out...
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2009, 02:18:32 AM »
"Ugh," the rabbit dropped his head back onto the concrete. "Well so much for a distraction." He looked back up to his enemy. "You know, today's has not been a normal day," he looked back to the fallen wolf. "Do you think he's alright?" he said. "Oh look, he dropped his jerky."
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2009, 11:54:19 AM »
"the veg is not for you, and its not for me, which is why I'll end your existance if you don't give it back right now" the wolf replied, not even bothering with the other wolf...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2009, 12:19:06 PM »
Gáire yelped when the jaguar picked her up in her jaws, and was surprised at her strength. Gáire was still growing,  but she was far too old to be carried around in another's jowls. Instead of trying to resist she let herself dangle, embarrassment washing through her. 

She sniffed the air and felt a raindrop kiss her on the nose. "We should find shelter," she said. "Before it gets too bad."

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2009, 12:36:51 PM »
Nodding gently, Kahlua trotted a bit faster and flipped Gáire over her shoulder, letting go to have her fur hook into the fox.

"Keep hold, I run fast."

She dodged a few people hanging in the street and blasted through a door with a snarl. Her eyes glowed brightly as the light outside started to fade and a clap of thunder shook the foundation of the building. Shivering, the jaguar arched her back and purred lightly.

"How long have you been in this city?"
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2009, 01:37:30 PM »
"Ever since I could open my eyes," she began. She started washing herself, talking between strokes. "My mother died during the Riots, and my father left a while ago to pursue a career in monster hunting. He hasn't been back in a while...." Her voice trailed off, and she looked outside. The rain was hitting the window panes with an unprovoked aggression, and lightning streaked the violet sky outside.

"I'm not sure if he's even alive anymore."

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2009, 01:59:00 PM »
"RIGHT! Of course, you wouldn't want to eat this veg, but that doesn't mean you wouldn't have friends who would. I do apologise. Here," the rabbit raised the back of vegetables between them. His eyes were calmer, softer, and instead of darting about, they looked into the wolf's face, almost in admiration. "You gonna let me go then?"

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2009, 02:07:56 PM »
"Ah, so as far as you know, you are without guidance? How sad, my dear." She replied in a silky voice. Eyes watching the rain slam into the windows, Kahlua sat beside Gáire and nuzzled her affectionately, stomach growling.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2009, 02:23:44 PM »
The wolf, somewhat grateful that he didn't have to waste ammo, takes the veg and then pushes the rabbit away and took two of the wolf's bags of jerky. Then he sniffed the air for foxes, and found a single scent, following it to a house that looks like the door was just recently blasted down...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 02:36:17 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2009, 02:41:19 PM »
The rabbit darted out into the street, hopping about and laughing. "Oh wow that was crazy! Woo! Hahaha, OK I gotta be more careful now. Thanks for letting me go." As the rabbit looked back to wolf, he found nothing, save for the one sprawled on the ground and covered in blood and bodies. "Oh, OK then," the rabbit said as he ran his paws along his ears.

"Now what do we have here?" the rabbit whispered to himself as he crept to the pile on the floor. Pushing the bodies off with his feet, he found the wolf, loaded with food and knives. Upon rummaging through the wolf's pockets, he found many throwing knives and a 4-inch switchblade. "Well it's something I guess," he said to himself as he robbed the wolf of his possessions. He picked up the bag of jerky and sneered at it, "Well at least I had one bit of veg today. No wolf can take that from me." Shouldering the bag, he looked back down to the bloodied wolf, watching him in a perturbed sleep. "Don't look at me like that," the rabbit said, despite the wolf's eyes being closed. "Dammit, why do I keep making mistakes like these. But then every rabbit needs friends. It's in your blood to be social." With these words, he picked up the wolf and dragged him along the street to the nearest occupied house, hoping for supplies. The door of said house had apparently been blasted down.

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2009, 05:47:10 PM »
(chrono never been so mean to me b4  :'( )

Eyes fluttering open he finds himself being dragged by a bunny...  That wasn't weird at all...  Then he realized that some of his knives had been looted, along with some of his jerky.  It was in that instant he looked up at the bunny, saw that he had some of the jerky, and knives.  Using all of the strength he had he snatched the jerky from the bunny, opened it with his claws, and started eating it as fast as he could.  Once done with the bag he took the knives back, and put them in their pockets except for the switchblade.  That he let the bunny keep for what seemed like helping him out.  And what he had seen earlier, he knew that the bunny would need it.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2009, 09:13:04 PM »
The rabbit dropped the wolf, shocked at this blur of movement, stealing almost all of his hard stolen possessions. He leaped backwards, before jumping high onto the roof of the occupied house. "Well hold on now, i know I took all your stuff, but it's rude not to ask for it back." The rabbit padded himself down, finding the switchblade still with him. "Well thanks for that I guess, though a little jerky would not have gone amiss. Ah screw it, I'll find some proper food," the rabbit said before creeping to the back end of the roof and slipping in through a second floor window to a green bedroom with various snacks strewn about. He gathered what he could and ate half. "Some people just don't appreciate the value of company," the rabbit whispered to himself.

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2009, 11:44:33 PM »
He struggled to stand up, but once he did he felt fine.  Checking his bag, he noticed that two bags of jerky had been taken.  Assuming that it was the other wolf, he didn't mind.  It was him after all, he reasoned, that gave you the window tip.  Looking up at the rabbit, he took out a full bag, and a half-full bag, and threw them both inside as he burst into an abandoned home to search for medical supplies.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2009, 12:13:23 AM »
As the rabbit searched the upper floor, he could hear voices from downstairs. Keeping quiet, he crept through to the next room through a corridor. Despite a horrendous mess, causing him to walk on all fours just to navigate, he found a large handblade. It appeared ornamental but it would have to do. He slotted it in his belt and continued to search, finding more snacks but nothing substantial, he would have to raid the kitchen for that, but for now he decided to search some more. With a degree of sifting around in the tip, he found a Beretta. It was still loaded but it wouldn't last forever. At least it was something. Finally he stole a black cap with "The Rockoons" sewn into the side, before leaving that room to slip into the next.