The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Frightened little bunny looking for shelter  (Read 1604 times)

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Frightened little bunny looking for shelter
« on: May 29, 2009, 04:11:28 PM »
Hello furries, any room for a little male bunny like me? Basically I'm not particularly new to the whole idea of furries but it's only now that I've accepted and appreciate the fact that I am one. I knew some furries but lost contact with them, but they let me indulge myself and learn new things about myself, for instance, the first furry to catch my eye was Miles "Tails" Prower. I was just mesmerised by his tails, i love them, they're awesome. That said, I'm not gay though i have gained the idea that most furries are. If that's a misconception, i do apologise.

I do like the whole animalistic thing as well, because sometimes when I'm particularly comfortable or i find something soft and furry, i kinda act like my cats, where i would rub my head against it and meow... very strange. but yeah i love the feel of fur and i love the look of furries... if that wasn't obvious yet
:P

What else was i gonna say... oh yeah, this probably has nothing to do with my love of furries, but I started walking at 9 months old, and because it was so early i got into the habit of walking digitigrade. Sometimes i like imagine that it's a sign, that one day I'll wake up and have bunny ears. It's really not good for my feet though. I might end up having to buy custom shoes. I'm supposed to do exercises to keep them relatively normal  
:'(

I'm still very much in the furry closet, but i do want to come out and express myself, especially to my girlfriend who was probably the first one to call me Bunny. It just fit me so well, I've gotten her to say it all the time.

I'm looking forward to this place. :)

P.S. I am quite a bit taller than my fursona, at least 4 inches taller and I will put his picture as my avatar as soon as I draw and colour him adequately. Also, though it says i wouldn't mind crossdressing my fursona, i would never crossdress in real life... unless i was in a fursuit... and nobody knew who i was
:P

P.P.S. I may be called AsiaBunny, but i live in England. I'm a British Asian... Pakistani, though you wouldnt think it if you saw me.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Frightened little bunny looking for shelter
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 04:44:20 PM »
*a smoke bomb goes off, and a large ominous dragon-like figure appears in the smoke, then it dissipates and its only a small white-blue dragon* Yes, we have plenty of room, sorry about the smoke, one of my 'toys' went haywire, names Chrono! *offers handshake/cookie* Welcome to FF  :)
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 04:55:59 PM »
Woohoo! first reply! aww and it's a cute pretty dragon! Thankyou chrono, and thanks for the cookie, always appreciated!
 :-[
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 04:58:10 PM »
Woohoo! first reply! aww and it's a cute pretty dragon! Thankyou chrono, and thanks for the cookie, always appreciated!
 :-[
just don't turn the lights out, or this 'cute' dragon is going through a big change...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 05:06:05 PM »
I'll keep that in mind, though i would never turn off the light. I love being able to see all the pretty things.

Offline FriendlyWanderer

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 06:56:27 PM »
Bunnies are normally food here.

Offline Dan Witty

• Boisterous Bear
  • ^ Witty by hand ^
    • Awards
  • Species: Moose
  • Coloring: Light brown with dark brown patches, lime eyes
  • Build: Scrappy
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 08:00:00 PM »
Welcome to the forum! Most call me Witty, and you are welcome at my snack bar anytime! :D
moosey fate... say moosey fate!

Offline FriendlyWanderer

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 08:08:03 PM »
Thanks, but where I come from, bunnies are always food.

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 08:17:00 PM »
-glomps bunny furry-

HEY! I'm Gáire - it's a pleasure to meet you! Enjoy your stay here!!

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!

Offline FriendlyWanderer

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 08:35:44 PM »
Again thank you.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 09:19:54 PM »
Thanks witty, I'll be sure to eat all the food you have... i have a tendency to doing that 
 ^_^V

And thankyou Gaire, for the welcome and the glomp
:D

And FriendlyWanderer, I'll try to avoid your dinner plate, but could you please make your own welcome thread. Thanks
:)

Thanks everyone, I'll try to be as vocal in this site as my vocals allow.

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2009, 09:36:28 PM »
-pounces teh new bunny-
Bunny! and a fellow England fur hehe.
welcome to FF hope you like your stay here ^^
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 09:47:49 PM »
Woo! Yay England furries. I didn't think I'd meet many at all, and yet there you are.
thanks for the warm and furry welcome.

Offline Sparky15756

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • A Wolf Amongst 'Roos
    • Fur Affinity
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf and Lucario, no hybrid
  • Coloring: Wolf: Red 'n' Pink - Lucario: Red 'n' White (instead of Blue & Black)
  • Height: 5'' 7
  • Weight: 116lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Pondering the future demise
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 09:56:00 PM »
Welcome to the forum fuzzy ears ^^
With 955 characters for a signature, I can try make something funny or interesting but no, I'm just gonna sit here and type instead of going to work because breaking the fourth wall is more humour than trying to figure out how I'll get access to my other laptop; picking up my charger that I left at a friends house, around 40 miles away...

Good going Sparky, you did well. On the plus side, it's given you a chance to accidentally revisit some old stomping grounds and see what madness you can create during this seemingly temporarily return.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2009, 10:04:29 PM »
*From where Gabag is walking from, there's gunshots and demons screaming in pain, entering from the hallway with a smoking shotgun, he says*
Welcome to the Furry Forums, Im Gabag, your resident D00Mguy and possibly a non furry, sorry about the gunshots, that imp made fun of my mother
*brandishes a pie that says "Welcome!" and hands it to the bunny*