The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Lost and The Hopeless  (Read 26922 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: The Lost and The Hopeless
« Reply #105 on: June 04, 2009, 11:42:46 PM »
"Ok I changed my mind, only the scientist guy is arrogant" secretly grateful he didn't die, but he wont admit it, at least not in the scientists face.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #106 on: June 04, 2009, 11:44:29 PM »
It's alright, many people make that mistake. Just be more careful. You and Jorinal are equal now, no? She thought to Gabag, smirking.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #107 on: June 04, 2009, 11:46:58 PM »
*to Queen only* wanna spar while waiting for the General to arrive?
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #108 on: June 05, 2009, 12:52:31 AM »
((DAMN!! I leave for and hour or so and I'm freakin left in the dust...))

I return with a male fox. "What did I miss?" I asked looking at the the group.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #109 on: June 05, 2009, 01:47:12 AM »
Riku slashed downwards, loosing a savage growl as he sliced another monster in two "Who else wants some?" Spinning, he decapitated a lion/bear hybrid. Sticking the sword in the ground, he swung around and drop-kicked a charging rhino/tiger in the side, breaking three of the beasts ribs. Walking over to the fallen creature, he snapped it's neck. Pressing on his ear he shouted into the ear piece
"Control! (static) -eed assistance, location (static)-orth, 33 west, this is (static) squadron, my (static) -m suffered (static) -y losses, I repea-(Monster roars, transmission ends). Riku was hit in the side by a tiger/crocodile hybrid and his earpiece fell out. Landing heavily on the ground, he looked up to see several of the beasts coming towards him...

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: June 05, 2009, 02:00:07 AM »
Hearing the distress call, Gabatus sprinted towards the location, seeing a fur getting swarmed, he opens fire with his boltgun, felling the tiger/croc hybrid and wounding it.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: June 05, 2009, 02:02:30 AM »
My ear piece went off, "Stay here. I'll be back soon. Lt. Tripret, Come with me. I need your assistance." I said, before running out of the gates and running north. "He said north 33 west... Just listen for the sounds of beasts." I said pointing him in one direction. "I'll go this way." I grabbed my bow and readied it. "Where are you?" I whispered. I continued quickly through the thick jungle. "Damn it, we need those pipboy things... they would be so much easier." Soon I come upon a group of beast. "Gotcha" I said pulling back my bow and releasing 5 arrows, one after the other. I quickly pulled my sword, decapitating the two others. I quickly run over and grab Riku. "You doin' alright?" I said smiling slinging him over my shoulder and walked through the thick jungle. "Tripret. I got him," I reassured, "See ya back at the palace." "Sure thing ma'am." he responded. Soon they were back at the wall. I walked close to the wall, hoping to avoid any other beasts that night. A ruffling came from the trees. I quickly turned and pulled my sword. "Whose there?!" I shouted. Lt. Tripret stepped out. "It's just me Ma'am." he exclaimed. "Oh good... I thought you were another one of those things..." I said turning and continuing to walk to the entrance. As soon as we entered Tripret took Riku to the infirmary. "They'll fix you up nice and good. Don't worry." I said to him.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: June 05, 2009, 02:04:51 AM »
Rowan, I just finished analyzing the beast you killed, and this is amazing, body shots are almost useless, unless you aim for the head, any other areas will heal almost instantaneously, even major organs! "You, get the med-laser, I need to cut open the chest to get at the organs, and this healing ability is getting in the way!" Jorinal said to a nearby medic, who quickly responded and brought the device... If I can figure out how this works, it is very possible to not only repair broken limbs in moments, but even restore whole limbs! Jorinal exictedly 'told' his CO.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 02:13:34 AM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: June 05, 2009, 02:06:30 AM »
Dropping his empty clip, he clicks a new one into place, taking out his chainsword, he revs it and makes sure the 5 arrow'd beasts are dead. "What the hell is going on here commander, I'd like to know what i'm shooting at!"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: June 05, 2009, 02:14:09 AM »
"Jorinal seems to be figuring that out as we speak." I said looking at him ((you know we're back at the palace... right?))
I start walking to the lab where Jorinal was. I enter and smile. "I'm glad you enjoy this," I joke covering my nose and mouth.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: June 05, 2009, 02:14:59 AM »
Walking back to the palace, sporadic gunfire from Gabatus is heard, apparently he's having a jolly ol' time.

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #116 on: June 05, 2009, 02:15:52 AM »
Riku growled and stood up himself, detaching himself "I'm fine, I just got ambushed while on patrol, my entire squad is dead...Now, If you would grant me permission to collect my weapon, General." He looked into her eyes. The pain and anger from losing his entire squad was clear in his eyes. He followed her towards the lab.

"...We tried to contact control while we were being ripped apart out there...we were abandoned sir...the only reason I got through was by using a broad frequency..They sent us out there to die sir.." He stopped, still looking her in the eye, a single tear rolled down his cheek as he remembered the screams of pain and terror as he and his men..his friends were set upon by the vicious animals. "...Why do you think an extra detachment was sent out?"

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: June 05, 2009, 02:16:43 AM »
"Of course, but unless you want to be sprayed with blood, I suggest you stand back" Jorinal said as he revs up the med-laser...

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: June 05, 2009, 02:17:44 AM »
I step back outside. "Riku, I understand your hurt. But I had no authorization for your squad to be out there. Who sent you?" I said looking at him as I held his shoulders.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: June 05, 2009, 02:19:24 AM »
Limping back to the Palace, Gabatus slumps against the wall, pulling a spine out of his shoulder. "I could use a little medical attention here...." he stopped after pulling another spine out of his leg "There's a lot of 'em out there, we can't get much done..." and with that he falls over, breathing heavily and quickly.