The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Lost and The Hopeless  (Read 26921 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: The Lost and The Hopeless
« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2009, 02:19:45 AM »
~a spray of blood hits the window~ "damn that was a big spray.." could be heard from inside the room as Jorinal went fishing for organs..
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2009, 02:20:57 AM »
I turned back around at the sound. My eyes shut tightly as the sound. A pained expression overcame my face. "Anyway. Like I said, who asked you to patrol the jungle?"
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2009, 02:21:43 AM »
(oh yea just totally ignore the fact that my GUY HAS BEEN POISONED AND IS ON THE GROUND WOUNDED!)
Slowly getting back up, Gabatus pounds on the door where the commander is and hopes someone come soon, cause the pain is rapidly increasing.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2009, 02:23:34 AM »
(You want to go into the blood-covered room to get a med-kit, be my guest..)
A few moments later, Rowan, Gabatus, and Riku get a transmission of Jorinal "two hearts, three lungs, three stomachs, either this thing was born to fight, or someone engineered this creature, because all I see inside this thing is the set-up of an 'attack-dog' creature..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2009, 02:24:12 AM »
Riku lowered his head "I know...I know it wasn't you, and I am grateful for you saving me...I don't know specifically, I get my orders directly from control...they knew that location was infested...we were walking into a death-trap, and they knew it..." Looking away, he said "I have to retrieve my weapon, I will be back shortly, or not at all". He let out a howl and sprinted off in his feral form. Stopping at Gabag, he calls over to Rowan, "Command is betraying us...see? They ignore him...he needs help"

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2009, 02:25:47 AM »
Falling back on the door, covering it with his blood, Gabatus responds on his vox "Yes yes the organs, how nice, but let me offer a reprisal, I"M DYING OVER HERE!!!!" he yelled into the vox at the top of his lungs. "IF YOU WANT TO SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE BE MY GUEST!"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2009, 02:30:04 AM »
Jorinal looks around the room, taking out his earpiece "Well, anyone going to tell me why nobody is going to attend to the Sgt's condition....WELL?!" after getting no response, he puts it back on. "I can't f-king believe this, because apparently not even the medics are bothered to leave the room, I'm still busy researching...you, you arn't doing anything, go be useful and tend to the Sgt. now!" Jorinal barked

Post Merge: June 05, 2009, 02:31:01 AM
A medic soon arrives to Gabatus, and tends to the injuries and poisoning, and two other soldiers that followed him are fending off the creatures...

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2009, 02:32:00 AM »
"That's just frckin great, I'm dying and the medics are too busy about their lil' science experiment... it's the last time I ask help from any of them" Pulling out another spine in his arm "I swear if they come in here talking about the creature's organs, I'll discharge them myself."

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2009, 02:33:52 AM »
"WELL ITS ABOUT TIME PRIVATE, WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG, TOO BUSY HAVING A BIOLOGY CLASS THERE!!?!?" he yelled at the medic, making the youngblood nervous, the two soldiers quickly get the message that they are INSIDE the palace, and leave.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2009, 02:34:07 AM »
I quickly headed over to Gabatus. "What happened?" I asked worriedly. I quickly backed away from him, seeing the blood. "I need some medal help!" I shouted. A pair of medics came over and lifted him, and helped him to the infirmary. "Get that poison out of him IMMEDIATELY!" I ordered.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2009, 02:34:28 AM »
"That's just frckin great, I'm dying and the medics are too busy about their lil' science experiment... it's the last time I ask help from any of them" Pulling out another spine in his arm "I swear if they come in here talking about the creature's organs, I'll discharge them myself."
(bit late to say that, I added a post saying medics came...)
(dude stop editing posts and making mine irreveleant)

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2009, 02:35:57 AM »
(I recommend you too stop arguing... Thanks)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2009, 02:36:42 AM »
"Lets just see what the....whats this...you gotta be kidding me...HIT THE DE-" *transmission cuts off with an explosion and static*

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: June 05, 2009, 02:37:42 AM »
(I recommend you too stop arguing... Thanks)
(hey I'm just sayin, I never argued about it)
"All around me are famailer faces, worn out faces, worn out places..." Obviously the Sgt. was getting delusional from the venom from the spines.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2009, 02:39:53 AM »
I turn quickly and rush over to the lab. "What the hell HAPPENED!" I shouted. "And get him CURED!" I said. I crouched down, my head throbbing. "I shouldn't have agreed to handle this..." I said. Lt. Tripret ran over to me and helped me up. "Ro, you shouldn't have done this. It's too stressful." he said holding her close.