The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Lost and The Hopeless  (Read 26934 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: The Lost and The Hopeless
« Reply #135 on: June 05, 2009, 02:45:03 AM »
"ssssshk....yea, definatly manufactured, there was a biological bomb in the, ngh...liver, no casualties, maybe a few broken ribs and some expensive equipment, but thats it, oh, and theres nothing left to research..." Jorinal replied through the reactivated earpiece, leaving the now smoking lab...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #136 on: June 05, 2009, 02:46:28 AM »
I stand up at the sound of his voice. "Oh god... Are we done playing scientist now?" I said my head still throbbing. "You aren't bleeding... are you?"
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #137 on: June 05, 2009, 02:47:42 AM »
As Riku passes By the creatures, he slashes at them with his claws, making them follow him out of the palace. Sprinting as fast as he could, he dodged the creatures that attacked him. After running for a while, he spotted his sword, stopping next to it, he realised he was surrounded by the beasts. Transforming back to Anthro, he pulled his sword from the ground and swung it into the body of an attacking beast, severing it's spinal cord. Looking up, he decapitated two more with a horizontal slash.

Jumping up, he ran up into a tree and jumped from branch to branch, reaching civilisation, he ran through the streets, trying to reach the palace. looking behind himself, he noticed the beasts hadn't followed him. Breathing a sigh of relief, he walked back through the gates, bloodied sword slung across his shoulder and his fur stained a dark red.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: June 05, 2009, 02:49:25 AM »
Jorinal stops and checks for possible bleeding, and when feeling the back of his head, feels a wet opening "Chri...*thud* Head scientist down, get him treated ASAP!...ssshk" *transmission ended*
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: June 05, 2009, 02:54:29 AM »
I ran in and retrieved him. His blood smeared on my clothing. "Tripret. Take him now. I can't hold him any longer!" I shouted to him. Tripret ran over and lifted Jorinal and carried him off to the infirmary. I sat against the remaining wall of the lab and held my hands in front of me. The blood had soaked my fur, and clothing. "Oh god, get it off." I muttered as I began to cry.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #140 on: June 05, 2009, 02:57:10 AM »
Waking up somewhat from his venom induced coma, Sgt. Gabatus raises his head a little bit and says "Tradegy strikes, she is already dead but alive, dead inside but alive outside, go to her, and she shall be alive again, for we are the Guardians, and it is our sacred duty to uphold her life... on this I have no doubts, but only tears, for I am unable to assist" he muttered loudly enough to shock the whole med staff. It also just so happened he forgot to turn off his vox, so everyone heard it.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: June 05, 2009, 02:57:56 AM »
Sheathing his sword, Riku got a bucket of water and poured it over Rowan. Washing the blood away. But before anything could be said, he walked off into the barracks and walked into the shower room to clean himself.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: June 05, 2009, 03:02:06 AM »
Soaking wet, I sat there. My body quivering. "She loved me... and he took her. He protected me, and he killed him. Why them?" I kept repeating. My head buried in my arms.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: June 05, 2009, 03:04:43 AM »
Jora's 'Pipboy' fell off during the blast, giving off a becon-like light to help be located...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 03:09:12 AM by Chrono-Dragon »

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: June 05, 2009, 03:07:26 AM »
Unclothed, he walked into the shower and switched it on, feeling the hot water beat off his body, cleaning the blood from him. Walking out, he dried himself and got dressed. Upon walking back out of the barracks, he noticed Rowan was still there. Walking over to her "hey, kid, you alright?"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: June 05, 2009, 03:08:58 AM »
"Yea. I am fine..." I saw a blinking out of the corner of my eye. "What the..." I said getting up and walking into the rubble. "Oh, his wrist thing..." I said picking it up. I began pressing buttons and opened the saved file. "Why does he have these?!" I said angrily. "Oh he's in BIG trouble."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: June 05, 2009, 03:11:04 AM »
~one of the 'sticky notes' on the pictures says, "remember to go look for possible dresses", along with a side bar stating 'Research'~

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: June 05, 2009, 03:12:45 AM »
I cock my head to the side. "Hmm, why dresses? Whatever... did he get anything on the beast?" I asked aloud, holding the pipboy.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: June 05, 2009, 03:14:50 AM »
~A video of the autopsy appears, apparently already after the blood-spill, organs were removed, some of them seem to have logos printed on them~

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: June 05, 2009, 03:15:52 AM »
(last toast in this bread for me)

Riku looked curiously at her "you sure? you seemed to be going through a relapse" He knew she was of a higher rank to him, but he felt a sort of fatherly protection towards her...after all, she did save his life...and command? Oh they were going to pay...they were going to pay dearly for betraying him and his squad