The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Lost and The Hopeless  (Read 26346 times)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
Re: The Lost and The Hopeless
« Reply #390 on: June 14, 2009, 11:06:45 PM »
Riku signalled the guards to take the general back as he was dragged along. regaining his balance he began to walk alongside her "Sahara, is everything okay?" He asked, his voice gentle. A sharp contrast to a few minutes ago.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #391 on: June 14, 2009, 11:09:25 PM »
I stood up and looked around. I looked at the ground then started walking back to the palace. "I wonder how Philly is doing..." I thought to myself finally reaching the gates.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #392 on: June 14, 2009, 11:19:40 PM »
"We'll talk of it later." She snarled, still cursing under her breath. Jora, you are DEAD when you return, if you decide in that pea brain of yours to try. Good-bye. She hissed, all her distaste in her thoughts.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #393 on: June 14, 2009, 11:22:14 PM »
"So that it, we're just ditching Jora to whatever is in the jungle?" the scout asked, still having no clue whats going on...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #394 on: June 14, 2009, 11:25:42 PM »
I turned to the soldier. "Jora has chosen his path. If he stays with that path, then he will perish with 'her'" I said. I then continued to walk away.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #395 on: June 14, 2009, 11:37:15 PM »
Coming out of the bushes, Gabatus calls out to Jora "Jora, what in blazes is going on?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #396 on: June 14, 2009, 11:39:12 PM »
(I'm inside a high-security lab, and theres monsters guarding the outside, where are you?)

Jora soon arrives in the main lab, feeling like trash for how he treated everyone, but having them worry over him would put more pressure than just hating him. "Jora, enjoyed your little walk outside?" 'she' said...or should I say Tella. "Yea, but I ran into her again, but I couldn't capture her since the rest of them showed up. Great, now I'm deceiving everyone I know in an attempt to keep everyone alive he stored that thought in a 'lockbox' of sorts, to prevent it being seen by Tella, who also had some latent psychic abilities, although hers pale in comparison to Jora's and Rowan's. "Aw...don't worry, I'm sure we'll get her when we start the attack, and this time, I'll have you leading my elite 'pets' into battle, since you're the only humanoid I can trust among the science teams" she chirped in, hugging him like a big sister would hug a somewhat depressed youger brother. "I would never dream of betraying my only....Mistress" Jora managed to choke that word out, but Tella didn't seem to notice nor care.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #397 on: June 14, 2009, 11:40:31 PM »
(it would help if the OOC told us where everyone was, so I dont get lost every 10 seconds_
Slipping in through the secruity door undetected, he tripped a security wire and the monsters started coming.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #398 on: June 14, 2009, 11:50:00 PM »
I stopped. Something muffed up is going on. And I'm going to figure it out. I just need to track Jora's aura. I thought quickly shutting my eyes. Where are you my Dragon friend... I opened my eyes, they turned gold with purple around the outside. I darted deeper into the forest. I raced past the guards and stopped a few yards. "It feels stronger.... I must be close." Three beasts crawled out from the darkness of the jungle. "Oh COME ON!" I said quickly drawing my dagger from the thigh holster. I stood staring at the beasts. Waiting for them to move, I quickly jumped up into the dense tree branches that hovered overhead.

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #399 on: June 14, 2009, 11:52:08 PM »
Riku turned to the scout "yes, there's no use looking for him in that beast infested jungle. He also assaulted me, so if he does come near the palace, Shoot on sight. Spread the word. Now soldier!" He turned back to sahara. "Well, we could discus it in my quarters. It's private and we wont be interrupted".

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #400 on: June 15, 2009, 12:29:38 AM »
"Oh, looks like we have an intruder...wonder how he found us...oh well, he'll get to meet my 'pets' early" Tella pressed a button on a nearby console, and creatures that look more humanoid, but still have the looks of the creatures, quickly close in on Gabatus and kill him before he can even respond..."One down, one Kingdom to go" Tella giggled as Jora became slightly more depressed.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #401 on: June 15, 2009, 12:36:47 AM »
I hear the attack of beast in the distant. "No..." I quickly jump down and run in the direction. I quickly come to the sight of a mangled body of Gabatus. "NO!!" I yell holding what's left of him. Tears stream down my face. "Come back to me! Gabatus!" I cried burying my face into his bloodied armor. My fur became drenched in his blood. The loss of gabatus hung over my head as my shoulders sagged with guilt. "You were like a brother" I muttered into the armor. "You will not die in vain." I looked up and saw the tracks of the beasts leading to the possible location. "I won't let you die without vengeance. Who ever did this shall die painfully." I quickly stood up, as lightening split the sky and thunder boomed. Rain began to fall as I started following the tracks.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #402 on: June 15, 2009, 12:38:08 AM »
Raising his hands in protest, as she held onto him "General....... don't cry for me...... but for the fate that might become of out planet..... for the military"
and with that, Gabatus died.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #403 on: June 15, 2009, 12:50:10 AM »
Tears continued to stream down my face. Gabatus' last words rang in my head. "Tella!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Her name exiting my lungs fiercely, the name rang through the jungle.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #404 on: June 15, 2009, 01:58:47 PM »
"Not now, I need food, and air to clear my head." She hissed, still tugging his arm.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!