The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Lost and The Hopeless  (Read 26337 times)

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
Re: The Lost and The Hopeless
« Reply #405 on: June 16, 2009, 12:19:06 AM »
Riku nodded "Okay, well I'm sure our meals would've been stored until our return. I can have it brought out to the courtyard if you would prefer..." Riku tried to keep up with her to keep from her pulling his arm off.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #406 on: June 16, 2009, 12:30:22 AM »
Releasing him, she stormed off and slumped into a seat at the restaurant. "Is my meal ready?" She asked a passing chef softly, reigning in her temper.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #407 on: June 16, 2009, 12:55:14 AM »
The chef nodded and whisked off looking at Riku, who shook his head slightly, almost unnoticeable. The chef looked at him puzzled and Riku leaned in, whispering "Just bring the meal out...now ain't a good time I think". The chef gave a quick incline and rushed off, returning a few minutes later with half of a roast boar. Riku had found his way to his seat and seemed pretty withdrawn. The chef placed the glistening golden brown boar on the table near Sahara and a medium sized cup in front of Riku.
"dig in, it's all for you". He raised the cup to his lips and drank, grimacing as the substance slid down his throat.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #408 on: June 16, 2009, 12:57:37 AM »
((slow it down guys. Please.))
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #409 on: June 16, 2009, 01:02:43 AM »
(alright, sorry.)
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #410 on: June 16, 2009, 07:37:52 PM »
I stop mid step. "Who is Tella?" I ask myself catching the name after shouting it. I look around and continue in the direction of the beasts. "Whoever she is... She is not going to get away so easily"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #411 on: June 21, 2009, 03:51:29 PM »
Jora is in the breeding hall, where the creatures are manufactured in almost two minutes from a petri dish to a full-blown killing machine. Tella is following close behind, only a smirk showing how happy she was that Jora is finally with her again, and if 'fate' allowed, to never part from her again. "So, this 'Rowan' girl, she a close friend?" she queried, looking at Jora over his shoulder. "No, I just want a concubine, and I find her attractive." Jora lied, despratly hiding his thoughts of her from Tella's mental scan. "Well, if everything goes as planned, we'll both end up removing all military presence from this planet, and we can spend the rest of our lives researching what my peers could only dream of, and also spending a bit more...'quality' time together."
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 07:24:58 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #412 on: June 21, 2009, 10:07:54 PM »
Philly walks through the forrest thinking to himself "I'll show Gabatus that I'm not just some civillian."  Suddenly it started to rain hard.  "Wow, where did this storm come from?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #413 on: June 22, 2009, 12:18:35 AM »
~You find the now dead, but not yet mutilated body of Gabtus, rather large claw marks cover his armor and flesh~
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #414 on: June 22, 2009, 05:01:38 PM »
"Oh good god!  What did this" Philly says backing away slowly.  Then he thought "Heh, I guess Gabatus should have went back into the palace."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #415 on: June 30, 2009, 03:29:09 AM »
I continued deep into the forest not knowing where to go. I quickly pick up an unfamiliar smell as a familiar scent fills the air along with the other. Jora! my voice rang in my head. "I wont let that harpy get you" I said to myself as I started to run towards his scent.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #416 on: July 08, 2009, 10:58:02 PM »
Jora was at the computer, copying the massive amount of logs and databases, having them all tranferred to his Pipboy. I'm sorry Tella, but your solution is not something I can agree with, I'll do my best to lessen the pain, but I cannot shield you without hurting everyone else... He thought to himself as he inserted his trigger-activated virus into the 'mass-production' code for when Tella starts her "main event". He then walks away from the computer, and into Tella's cambers, since she told him she wants the company of someone with a sentient mind.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #417 on: July 09, 2009, 03:19:52 AM »
I finally reach the old laboratory. Stay calm. Don't think of anything but your goal my voice soothed. I proceeded forward and clutched my fists. "Tella..." I growled lowly. I entered the dark part of the lab hoping no beasts were near. I continued down the corridor looking for sign of life. Blood had stained the walls and floors. Skeletons scattered on the floors. I walked lightly without a sound.

Post Merge: July 09, 2009, 11:18:38 PM
I looked around listening intently to my surroundings. "I know your here somewhere Jora... I can sense your aura." I whispered aloud.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 11:18:38 PM by Rowan »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #418 on: July 10, 2009, 04:42:42 PM »
Jora was sleeping with Tella, who was currently petting him while trying to fall asleep herself. But something was keeping her up, something that shouldn't be happening today. She looked at the camera monitors above her bed and across the room seeing a figure stalking her lab. she took out a radio and activated the alarm, which goes off everywhere but her room. "Looks like your concubine is here Jora, but she'll have to give up before you wake up, or I might just have to kill her." She kissed his snout as she tried to go back to sleep, and the beasts in their pens began to awaken...

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #419 on: July 10, 2009, 04:47:12 PM »
As the alarm sounded I began to run. "TELLA!" I shouted my voice belting throughout the corridors. I continued to run when I noticed a difference in the sound of the alarm. "It seems... quieter." I said as I walked delicately to the room. I saw Jora and Tella. I walked in, my boots stomping the floor.