The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Doomsday  (Read 4794 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Doomsday
« on: June 07, 2009, 10:01:27 PM »
".... Can anyone hear me........ find a place.......... the storm........ never ending....." the comm rattled in Jacobi's ear. It's been a full week with sporadic radio chatter, most of it recordings, but this one was an actual controller issuing an order. "It's a little to late to find cover, after all the world is in ruins" he thought. "There's a good spot, next to the warehouse on the warf, but it's infested, how to get those marine zombies out....." Sneaking into the building, it was a hospital, filled with zombified patients and doctors alike. The stench of half rotted flesh still hung in the air. Stabbing his knife through a zombified sgt. and taking his shotgun shells, he continued to sneak towards the P.A. systein , he had a plan. Finally reaching the P.A. system, he found an Ipod on the corpse of a dead security guard, checking the playlist, Jacobi found the type of music he was looking for, setting it up so the music blasted into the microphone, Jacobi blasted Slipknot throughout the whole complex, stopping the zombies in their tracks,  watching them shamble towards his room, he quickly left the security center and stood in wait besides a fallen gurney. "If anyone can hear me, this is Sgt. Jacobi, or Mr. Shark, I'm inside the hospital on 5th avenue next to the old fish factory on what remains of the wharf, the music you'll hear if your close is to draw out all the demons, if your seeking a place of shelter, head here, I repeat the Saint Bernard's Hospital on the wharf." he said, rapidly speaking into his radio.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Doomsday
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 10:10:51 PM »
"Why do I have to be the one outside when all hell breaks loose?" Tyrone asked himself as his former family shut him out of the house, fearing there might be monsters following behind. "I finally get to my house, arm myself, and what does my family do, they lock me out, saying that the 'eldest son' has to fend for himself...what a load of..." but he decided to just find another place to seek shelter in than try to convince them to open the door, or complete his sentence...

"Lets see, the gunshop was already barricaded, my family barricaded me out, that leaves the police station, the UAC marine base, and the hospital...lets try them in order" he said to himself as he turned on the street towards the police station, being careful not to draw attention.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 10:20:30 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 10:17:46 PM »
(It's UAC not UNC, and the base and police station are heavily infested with powerful demons, just to warn you, dont want to see you get stomped by a baron of hell)
Leaning out from behind the gurney, he shot one zombie's torso clean off, spewing the others in it's bile, the other ones started firing and running to cover, apparently part of their brain still worked. Taking out a grenade, the good Sgt. cooked it for about 3 seconds then threw it, spraying the hallways with zombie pieces. Taking a bullet to the arm Jacobi turned around and provided some point blank buckshot to that zombie, there was nothing left of the head. Turning around, he saw the last zombie, the upper torso of his first victim trying to crawl away, striding towards it, he put his foot on its cranium while it screamed gibberish, stomping it;s head to dust, it ceased it's weak struggle under his boot. "That makes for 15 or so more kills... 10 unarmed 5 armed..." he muttered to himself, as his visor kept track of his killcount.

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 11:00:02 PM »
Kindran spoke into his mike as he shot down another zombie. "Ecellent choice in music Mr. Shark!" He heard a noise behind him and shot a zombie dead center between the eyes. "wow that's really good me even at point blank!"
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 11:20:15 PM »
A lone soldier stood on top of a tall pile of crates in the warehouse on the wharf, with a few dead bodies littering the floor below. "Eddie. Play Piano Sonata Number fourteen, C-sharp minor, on three." The man said quietly, and a familiar piece began playing inside his helmet.

A few minutes passed and the area became silent, "That's right, run!" he yelled at the demons and zombies as they began shambling over to the hospital. He took a pack of cigarettes from his left pants pocket and opened the flap, "Man, am I out of smokes again?"

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 11:41:26 PM »
stone jerked her head up when she heard slipknot blaring loudly around the wharf. the bobcat crouched down behind the crate she had been checking through, it was filled with canned food, a good score if the stone colored bobcat had been graces with a can opener, or at least a knife.

over her radio she heard a male speak about a hospital, she turned the volume on her radio up slightly to hear better. the zombies were stirring around the wharf. she looked around, her face only partially shielded by the cage of her helmet. she did need a place to rest. she shrugged and stood up quietly she turned the volume on her radio down and checked around the box. she looked back at the box. 'maybe they will let me in if i bring some food, or at the very least some one must have a knife.' the bobcat thought to herself and took 5 cans and put them into her small back pack.

stone crept as fast as she could to the hospital, ducking behind cover as needed.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 09:17:19 PM »
Going onto the radio, Jabobi spoke into it "Hospital is clear of zombies, I repeat the hospital is clear for refugees and soldiers." leaning back in a chair, he popped open a cold one and drank away.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 09:21:37 PM by Gabag the Space Marine »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2009, 09:30:12 PM »
After realizing his stupid decisions twice, once at the police station, and the other at the UAC base, Tyrone heads to the hospital...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 10:27:47 PM »
Frank could hear the voice on the radio over the music, and proceeded to jump down from the crates he stacked up. He grabbed his gear and took off at a slow pace towards the exit. "Eddie. Switch audio off." Upon leaving the Warehouse he listened for any noises, he could hear heavy metal music coming from the Hospital nearby and some occasional gunfire in the distance. Frank makes his way to the Hospital on no time, and with no resistance from Demons or Zombies.

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2009, 10:51:08 PM »
Kindran thought he might give everyone in the hospital a scare by clanki g through the pipes fully aware of the danger of bullets. "play song - Where is Your God by Amon Amarth" he said wanting a little mood music.
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »
Tyrone arrives at the hospital, wondering how many people also showed up since it looks like all the freaks are dead...

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2009, 12:36:19 AM »
stone walks into the hospital, zombies were littered around her. she shook her head at the stench and crept through the hospital, she had come in the emergency entrance, the glass door ways were shattered so the bobcat had no problem stepping through. stone looked around, slipknot was still blaring over the loud speaker. she wished for some diffrent music, slipknot wasn't her type of music.

the bobcat climbed up through teh diffrewnt levels of the hospital building. till she came across a marine.drinking out of a alluminum can. stone knocked on the door frame.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2009, 12:43:55 AM »
Looking up at the bobcat, he takes the ipod and turns it off "What can I do for you ma'am?, O yea before you say anything, I'm SGT. Jacobi, also known as 'Mr. Shark'"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 01:08:24 AM by Gabag the Space Marine »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2009, 01:08:30 AM »
Tyrone soon arrives at the sight of seeing another creature, which looked like a bobcat and a woman mixed together. But then when he looks at himself through a pool of blood, he resembles the dragons he read in fairy tale books, except he has a red mane covering most of his frills...What happened to me while I was outside? he thought as he looked back up at the bobcat-person.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 01:19:26 AM by Chrono-Dragon »

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2009, 01:15:01 AM »
the bobcat nods to jacobi. "i heard this was a safe place, for the moment." the bobcat said solemnly. "my name is stone."