The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Doomsday  (Read 4793 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: Doomsday
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 01:17:29 AM »
"Well stone, I hate to tell you, but you need something more then a lacrosse stick and some lacrosse padding if you wanna survive, after all some zombies use guns, heres a gift" after saying that, he tosses her a fully loaded pistol, and some extra clips. "grab something to eat, drink, or whatever, just remember technically this is my house, so clean up after yourself, and we'll get along just well..."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 01:20:54 AM »
Tyrone tries to avoid attention by walking past the bobcat, but with his 'colors' contrasting against the hospital walls, it was hard to stay unnoticed.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2009, 01:21:54 AM »
Raising a second pistol to the 'beast' he says "Don't....Move, now tell me if your intelligent or not"

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2009, 01:22:55 AM »
Keegan kicked through the glass panel on the front automatic door, treading over the broken glass, making a distinctive crunching noise. "Knock knock, metalheads." he said, when seeing a full-armed/armored marine, a bobcat in hokey gear, and a dragon wearing parts of a UAC suit.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2009, 01:24:24 AM »
Keegan kicked through the glass panel on the front automatic door, treading over the broken glass, making a distinctive crunching noise. "Knock knock, metalheads." he said, when seeing a full-armed/armored marine, a bobcat in hokey gear, and a dragon wearing parts of a UAC suit.
"mr. Keegan, I've been expecting you.... I take it your old 'house' got boring?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2009, 01:25:11 AM »
"If I wasn't intelligent, I would have already attacked, but please don't shoot" Tyrone said, putting his well-used pistol away.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2009, 01:26:42 AM »
Putting his pistol back in it's holster he says "Ya know, I'd rather you keep the doors working Frank, after all it's only a matter of time before they get in, and you breaking our door in doesn't help."

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2009, 01:27:19 AM »
stone jerked up her head at the sound of breaking glass. "nice" she said. she nodded to the marine. and slid the pistol into her pocket. "i have some food, i'll trade you for some explosives?" she asked the marine, then she looked over to the new marine. "good to have another gunbunny here for the moment." she said grimly.

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2009, 01:30:26 AM »
"Well, sitting around a bunch of boxes full of smelly, dead fish isn't exactly what I would call fun..." He stood there, paused for a moment. "You said you were expecting me?"

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2009, 01:52:32 AM »
"Yea, cause Sgts. have a tracker for all UAC transponders, so I knew you were here."

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2009, 02:11:37 AM »
Kindran dropped down behind Mr. Shark hismusic still blaring. "I didn't faze anyone did I? I shouldn't have turned the music on. Oh well better to not be shot I guess. So who are all these lovely people?"
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2009, 02:12:30 AM »
"Take about 5 steps backward, your in my personal space.. i really dont like people in my space...."

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2009, 04:51:26 PM »
stone nodded to every one. turned and walked out of the central control room where the rest of the survivors were located. she searched through some of the dead zombies around her. she scored a knife, an ipod, a cell phone, some gum and some shot gun buck shot. she pocketed the items and looked around the hospital. she was in a hall way far from the main entrance, she went to the information desk and got a map of the hospital.

(if possible could we have a map of the hospital, just so we know where everything is? some one could draw it.)

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2009, 09:46:49 PM »

Opening up his own copy of the map, Jacobi loads more shells into his shotgun and walks to the cafeteria.

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2009, 10:15:36 PM »
Looking at his superior, Kindran asked, "any place we need it to get into?" he hadn't been able to practice his skills lately and he was sure that a hospital that had been cleared was a good place to start.
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"