The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Sudden Origins  (Read 8013 times)

Offline Procyon

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Eat Me, Drink Me
    • Furaffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black, Gray, White, Blue
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 138 lbs.
  • Build: Average
Re: Sudden Origins
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2009, 03:58:14 AM »
Nicolas breathed heavily as he ran, the sounds of tranquilizer darts whizzing past his head could be heard as the man fired round after round in his direction. He ducked into the alley quickly and braced himself against a brick wall behind a dumpster. 'Damn,' he thought as he pounded his fist against the dumpster to his left, 'now I'm trapped. Smart move!' Nicolas looked up, as he often did, to contemplate his situation and saw the figures of two others leaping across the rooftops.
"And the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage."

—Alex De Large, A Clockwork Orange

Offline Raven_Face

• Vibrating Furby
  • Stop sucking or I'll kill you
    • Awards
  • Species: Raven
  • Coloring: Shiny black
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 184 lb.
  • Build: lanky
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2009, 04:23:05 AM »
Hitan stopped. he'd just woken up minutes ago and he was already having a very exiting day. he heard the sound of the darts become very rapid as two flow at him. on stuck under the walkway on sparking off the hand rail as the dart bounced in to the air and fluttering by beefore falling to the ground 15 feet below are the were originating from. The first thing he noticed was the word S.W.A.T in bold yellow letters on there high grade Teflon and Kevlar vests. why were the zoomorphic deemed that dangeruse?...then he saw there target whipping his head to the otherside. an unarmed one. a civilian. this made Hitan ragefull and worried at the same time. he though fast and spoke as a dart went over there heads and missed the building entirely. "there!" he declared, ripping from his comanions grasp, as he hopped half way down the stairs before needing to but weight on his injury and sped down to the latter "here!" he shouted. a dart brushed by his leg. he jumped backwards, griping the side of it with his  hands and slid down till he put his feet on the bottom rung as it fell with him before haulting at the ground rattling hitan and hurting him as the  shock went in to his leg. blood trickled to the ground out of his pants leg. maybe it was a goodthing he missed the roof

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 05:47:59 PM »
Tropf emerged from the biggest tomb in the cemetery. She had recently deemed it her home.. The grave of a man by the name of Gotlieb. It was of German origin like her, and so she spoke to the deceased often even though he never responded. He was a good listener, however, and if she was ever in one of her fits, she could find herself venting to him. He also didn't mind her storing her food and rags there, and his home was open for her to sleep in. He was the most charitable gentlemen she had ever known.

The chameleon slid the heavy stone door back into place, her scales rippling into colors that would keep her hidden to the naked eye as she did so. The great part of being a chameleon was the stealth that came with it. When she had first changed, she had been unable to adjust to it, but now, she had mastered her abilities to her advantage. She had to stay hidden with all the transformed being taken in by the government.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 05:51:16 PM »
Cyrus, not having gotten a response thought they must have the situation handled, or they died while dangling for their lives, either way he was not needed here. I wonder if theres still food around... Cyrus thought as he leaped to another building, grabbed onto it with his claws, and started crawling and hopping all over the city, staying hidden to all but those on the roofs and windows.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2009, 07:19:28 PM »
OoC: Yeah, it is. Sorry! I have exams this week.....

BiC: After school got out, Iris went through her last three tests in her mind. Outloud she cursed the ones she marked wrong, and people walking near her gave her odd facial expressions.

After cutting through some people's yards and crossing a few streets, she came across the graveyard. The hairs on the back of her neck stopped up and she stopped. Staring into the boneyard, Iris shivered. What was in there?

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 07:36:37 PM »
Cyrus soon reached a point where he couldn't continue hopping. Because, a low-lying graveyard with a fur in it was between him and the next building, but that didn't deter him as he tried to flap his wings during the jump. But, they came out too late and he almost hit his head on a gravestone, instead landing on his back next to it...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2009, 07:40:30 PM »
Smiling, Seris padded toward Gaire, purple eyes still glowing menacingly. Her purple scales rippled as the moonlight flickered over her body, glossy fur shivering with the light breeze. (She's in anthro form)
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2009, 07:41:40 PM »
OoC: She will be a fur soon...

Dang! I was hopin I could post before anyone else did.... Can you find Iris while she passed out?

BiC:

Iris heard a thump from inside the graveyard. Her feet seemed to move on their own accord as she darted between the gravesites. She paused for a moment to catch her breath and saw something curled at the foot of the headstone. He looked like he had been through a great deal, and his wings....

She gasped. Wings! He was a fur! She kneeled down to get a better look and him. He was handsome, and his wings were bent at an awkward angle.

Stretching out her hand, she touched his left wing with her finger. A jolt went through her body. What was that.... She clutched her chest with her other hand. Why do I feel light-headed all of the sudden...

She collasped over the boy, unable to move.

Post Merge: June 10, 2009, 07:41:57 PM
OoC: She will be a fur soon...

Dang! I was hopin I could post before anyone else did.... Can you find Iris while she is passed out?

BiC:

Iris heard a thump from inside the graveyard. Her feet seemed to move on their own accord as she darted between the gravesites. She paused for a moment to catch her breath and saw something curled at the foot of the headstone. He looked like he had been through a great deal, and his wings....

She gasped. Wings! He was a fur! She kneeled down to get a better look and him. He was handsome, and his wings were bent at an awkward angle.

Stretching out her hand, she touched his left wing with her finger. A jolt went through her body. What was that.... She clutched her chest with her other hand. Why do I feel light-headed all of the sudden...

She collasped over the boy, unable to move.

Adopt your own!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2009, 07:49:37 PM »
(sure. )

The dragon-panther moved with liquid grace, finding the two furs easily. Sighing in frustration, she picked them both up and hurried away, smelling trouble.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2009, 07:57:06 PM »
Cyrus in his sleep, was seeing a creature with a rather large blade attacking him, and tried rolling away. However, this also caused him to roll out of the panther's grasp and he hit the ground hard enough to shock him into consiousness. "Huh...oh man, I missed the jump that badly?!"

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2009, 07:59:17 PM »
Iris's ears were beginning to fur up. However, she couldn't notice because she was locked in her own mind.

She saw all of her friends' faces. Fleeting glances at teachers' expressions, and random words ebbing out of their mouths. There was a plethera of colors; in her subconcious, everything was like a kalediscope.

Adopt your own!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2009, 08:07:54 PM »
She stopped, halfway to the exit and growled at Cyrus. "You idiot." The panthagon snarled, tail slicing toward him. "Get up!" Her claws clicked against a tombstone and several darts zipped past. Spitting in rage, she reached to yank him up and snarled at the shooter.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2009, 08:09:27 PM »
"Ah, mean lady!" Cyrus yelled as he kicked her away and dashed into a nearby tomb, which happened to be the biggest one in the cemetary...

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2009, 08:18:16 PM »
The chameleon's scales rippled once more and she was back to her natural coloring as she was knocked to the ground by some dragon wolf. "Mein Gott!" she  growled as she hit the ground. "Vhat are you doing here?" Her head perked up when she heard gunshots and darts bursting against Gotlieb's home. "Gotlieb didn't even invite you." She muttered though her German accent scrambling to her feet, "And vhat have you brought? The humans?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2009, 08:22:29 PM »
Cyrus gets off of her. "Humans are here?" Cyrus said, immedeatly withdrawing his wings and climbing onto the roof of the crypt, ready to pounce on the humans. "I don't know how they got here, I just woke up here a few moments ago "