The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Sudden Origins  (Read 8012 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Sudden Origins
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2009, 08:35:04 PM »
"Oi.." she groaned rubbling her temples with her odd two-thumbed hands. "Vhy?" Tropf stood up and quickly grabbed the Drolf's tail and yanked as hard as she could in an attempt to get him down, "That's a kind chentleman's home! And are you lacking in the brains?" Her voice was exasperated above the shots and darts whizzing past. "Von hit from those darts and it's beddy bye for you. That goes for your friends, too. And vonce you vake up, you're government property."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2009, 08:37:00 PM »
"Then what do you suggest I or we do to get out?" Cyrus replied, yanking her up to his face using his tail.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2009, 08:50:53 PM »
Growling and ducking the darts, she flitted past them, into the crypt. "Sorry to barge in, need shelter." Seris growled, fur still standing on end as her scales clicked in panic.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2009, 08:59:17 PM »
"Oi! You impatient, vicked things." Tropf squirmed, sliding from the drolf's grip and camouflaging herself. Her voice echoed in the confined space making it difficult to pin point her location, "I don't know vhat you're going to do, but  know vhat I'm doing." Her tongue whipped and smacked the drolf's ear. "If you're good at something, you don't do it for free."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2009, 09:02:43 PM »
"Unless its to save your own hide, of course not" Cyrus replied, climbing down, and and using the top of the crypt entrance as his escape route, using the cloak of night (I'm assuming its nighttime) to reach the roof, then he lept from grave to grave as he reached the next building and climbed up to the roof. Then he looked in his pockets and remembered the bulge in it, "Sorry for taking your food 'chamelon girl', but I was really hungry"...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2009, 10:16:31 PM »
The clacking of deadly talon claws echo'ed through the alleyway, a pair of fierce eyes scanning their surroundings. The hunt was on as usual, another creature tried to steal from him, this was unacceptable in his mind. A bit away the panting of a tired fox can be heard as she runs about lost in the maze of back alleys and no man's land concrete caves. This was his hunting ground and she was at and end. "Please, let me go!" she pleaded not actually seeing her hunter but knowing he was nearby. Her sweaty scent was heavy upon the air, her heart's beat almost a overwhelming drum playing homage to the dread. She raced around another bend, then another till she ran right smack into the grinning raptor himself who grabbed her. "Please! I didn't know you live here. Please don't kill me!" she gasped almost blacking out with fear. He merely grinned coldly at her, 'The more of us that hang around here the more likely government will search this area for captives. I cannot allow you to live in my territory, so I'll let you leave with a warning clear to all..." he paused long enough to break her arm and cut a deadly gash across her back, letting her drop and pull herself away with her one good arm. "All that come here will die, now you best be sure to relay that message." he laughed as he walked away. He didn't really expect her to live but if she did she'd know better then to return.

He casually made his way out of his own private maze, hunting was always fun but even he had his limits. In all honesty if nobody ever showed up he'd be just as happy, killing wasn't something he needed but sometimes things must happen to ensure one's survival. The situation was bad enough with captures happening everyday, the last team trying to capture him learned a deadly lesson. Now they mostly seemed to steer clear of his territory. Suited him just fine but there was always the price to pay. The cost of his soul or maybe the darkening of his heart, neither he knew very fondly. Years of fending for yourself in a cold concrete jungle has made a killer of him. Sometimes he wished there was a better way. " Down seventh is usually the best place to catch a bite," he muttered as he head in that direction.

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2009, 01:42:05 AM »
oOC: I, of course, faint at the wrong time...

BiC: She awoke to find herself swung over a fur's shoulder. The scales had sliced through her shirt and rubbed at her collarbone. It was raw, and throbed at the touched. Glancing over her shoulder, she saw the wing-boy dart into a tomb.

"What's.. Going on?" She mumbled.

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2009, 01:48:31 AM »
"Being... shot at... hold still... sorry about... my scales..." She panted, setting her down on the concrete and glancing around. "Sorry sir, I will vacate the premises when those idiot pistols leave." She murmured, lips pulling back in a snarl at the last part.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2009, 03:08:30 AM »
Tropf inched down, hanging by her tail and scooped up her things. "I'm a miss." she grumbled at the panther thing. "Thanks for the stay, Gotlieb.. I'm sorry about the unexpected visitors!" And with that, she tipped her invisible hat and hoisted herself through a small opening at the top of the tomb. She could hear the troops beginning to move the large stone slab at the entrance, giving her a chance to escape. She jumped and landed on a tombstone, then dashed to an alleyway.

Offline Vale

• Vibrating Furby
  • so much blood....
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Purple and grey
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 120pd
  • Build: thin and short
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2009, 03:26:51 AM »
"be careful" she yelled not really knowing were her new found intrest had come from. Her hand still held a few feathers from his spontaneous movement. She directed her hearing to were he was yelling fallowing the sound of his voice to the new figure she now could hear. "COME ON WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS" she yelled at The new person angry that e had just put them in a bad situation. "come on if your coming!" she yelled impatiently to him again making up for being so hostile before. she backed against a wall to avoid the darts she could hear coming her way. she touched her hand to her nose and could feel the blood that was drying. Some of the brick that had been previously lodged in her nose had fallen out now leaving tender pink skin and some scabs. Vale's ears couldn't help but wander to the sounds of emergancy and yelling around her, the intensity almost had her in a panic. She wanted to run, so badly that she found her herself inching away from them, but she couldn't leave them. This was one of the few times that her heart was over riding her brain. Her Adrenalin was rushing so  fast that her body was numb...i don't think i can take this she thought almost in tears at this point.
Its only Forever....not long at all - David bowie as Jareth

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2009, 03:33:06 AM »
Cyrus saw a small group, like three soldiers, break off from the main group, and the three then split off into alleyways to flush out any furs. Going into an alleyway, man they're just begging to get hunted. Cyrus thought as he followed along the walls to the alleyway, and as the soldier found a fur to shoot, Cyrus reached under his head, grabbed his jaw, took off the helmet, and slammed the soldiers head into the brick wall as hard as he could, turning the soldier either comatose or dead, but not before the soldier let out a loud scream of pain and possible fear. Then Cyrus took the weapon and cartridges and headed back up to the roof. "Rule #1 about a hunt, the hunter can easily become the hunted if their wits are not about them."
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 03:35:44 AM by Chrono-Dragon »

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2009, 03:37:35 AM »
He stopped, a scent caught him and he turned thinking the fox was still around. "I guess you never lear...." he stopped abruptly as he saw something whip into the alley behind him out of the corner of his eye. His claw scratched his dewflap with puzzle as he knew the injured fox could not possibly move that fast. Unsheathing his blade he followed into his alley after the intruder, "Whoever you are you picked the wrong alley to intrude upon" His grin returned savoring another hunt, perhaps he wouldn't have to travel for his meal tonight. Corner after next he stalked around carefully, examining the scent trail. It was a female of this he was sure, very quick and agile he would have to be on his talons if he were to bring it down. Obviously whoever entered did not realize the entire place was a dead end with only one way in or out. "Where are you?" he asked cockily.

Offline Procyon

• Vibrating Furby
  • Eat Me, Drink Me
    • Furaffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black, Gray, White, Blue
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 138 lbs.
  • Build: Average
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2009, 03:55:53 AM »
Nicolas jumped as a large black-feathered anthro riding a ladder dropped nearby and his head slammed into the dumpster next to him. He yelped and rubbed his head before quickly getting up and jumping hurriedly up to the ladder and reaching the top in mere seconds, but once there he continued up the fire escape. The last thing he needed now was extra weight, and that's what more people meant.
"And the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage."

—Alex De Large, A Clockwork Orange

Offline Raven_Face

• Vibrating Furby
  • Stop sucking or I'll kill you
    • Awards
  • Species: Raven
  • Coloring: Shiny black
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 184 lb.
  • Build: lanky
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2009, 04:29:22 AM »
(OOC: Chrono-Dragon, it's early morning :P Procyon said so in very first post and not much time has past sense.)

Hitan was pleased at the now-clear raccoon anthro's haste, but as he turned climb himself, he's eyes widened to see the S.W.A.T advancing, one with a solid metal nightstick, and a volley of darts rip by him. one hit the toe of his boot making him retract that foot before starting to climb. good thing they were steel toed. as he climbed the next rung The dart broke off, leaving a needle fragment he was unaware of. It was only matter of time before his tax dollars paid off and got a lucky shot at him. he rushed up the latter as a sound of hollow metal boomed. a dart must have hit the dumpster behind him. he though he heard a S.W.A.T member order him to stand still. the unit was close enough to take a lot of factors out of the equation of there fire spread, and were still coming. "go now!" he yelled, ruining on his injured leg. thank god for fight or flight... he stood next to the last latter to the roof and gripped it with his right hand and spread his wings to cover the purple one as he saw a glimpse of rings tail as the new one made his escape. "move!" he shouted
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 05:17:09 AM by Raven_Face »

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2009, 05:01:10 AM »
The chameleon had entered the alley unscathed and unnoticed.. Or so she thought. Her eyes were heavy and as she reached for her sack, she realized why as her hands awkwardly grabbed something that stuck out of her back... A dart. A "Where are you?" echoed through the alleyway from behind, making her forget about the dart.. Whoever it was planned to finish the job.
"Mein Gott." she muttered to herself once more. Today was not her day. Earlier, she'd been yucking it up with a dead man, and now she was about to get captured by the government.. "Wunderschön." She shook her head as her vision blurred and turned to what Tropf assumed to be her soon to be assailant. "Vell, you von't take me wissout a fight." she growled as she lept, her scales rippling to their natural red, lime, and white as she landed on her attacker and whipped out a switchblade knife. She swiped once and left a shallow cut across his chest close to his neck. As she went for a second slice, the tranquilizers kicked in and she fell backward onto the ground. "Verdammt..." she managed to utter before everything went black.