The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Sudden Origins  (Read 8008 times)

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Sudden Origins
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2009, 05:25:55 AM »
 The raptor crept around the corner, hearing the fumbling about of his quarry the female chameleon. Upon first sight she was fumbling about, grabbing at something on her back that looked like a dark of some sort. before he could ponder the reason it would be there she turned and lept at him and cut him across the upper chest, leaving a nasty gash in his otherwise pristine scales close enough to draw blood. he motioned to stab at her with his blade but she fell limp to the ground as if she had died. For a minute he stood there staring in bewilderment as to what had just happened, "Um ok.." After closer examination he noticed the dart had come loose and he grabbed it. It bore all too familiar markings and he knew a more dire situation had arisen then mere intruders to his lair. The government was back with the obvious plan to capture others like him. "They will not take me alive, I'll not be subject to more of their experiments." he snarled knowing full well what happened the last time. Looking down he peered over the chameleon laying at his feet, killing her would serve no more purpose even if she had tried to kill him. "It's your lucky day" he gave off a sheepish grin. He knew the dart wouldn't kill her, they needed their subjects alive for testing.

Once again talons clacked along the cement towards a well hidden inlet into old cement structure, resembling a man made cement cave. Nobody knew about it but him, drops echo'ed off the ground as he entered the pitch black confidently. A few moments later a spark tore through the darkness and flames erupted from a small makeshift firepit illuminating the raptor and the still sleeping chameleon which he had lain on a blanket. "Nobody has ever seen my home, pray that you are the last." he said calmly, taking on a different nature then his usual cold hearted self.  He hoped the soldiers hadn't seen her enter his maze.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2009, 01:08:40 PM »
Cyrus took out the other two soldiers in a similar matter to the first, and was somewhat suprised nobody came to help them. I guess they were extremely expendable... he thought as he climbed up to the roof, then looking among the alleyways, saw a glow coming from one of them, the rate of the 'glow' suggesting a camp-fire or pitfire to be specific. Cyrus climbed over roofs and other walls until he managed to get close, his unkept claws clicking on the cement and brick...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vale

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • so much blood....
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Purple and grey
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 120pd
  • Build: thin and short
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2009, 05:42:12 PM »
Vale turned and ducked up the fire asscape after the other anthro. She ran fast always listening to make sure her bird friend was fallowing deathly afraid of loosing him. "are you okay?" she yelled behind her knowing he had a wounded leg and worried that at his slightly slower pace something might happen. Having been caught by the government before she wouldn't wish that on anyone and was full willing to help him out of any mess he might have gotten himself into. She started ruining a little slower to keep a better hearing tab on him as she moved her way up the seemingly everlasting fire ecape.
Its only Forever....not long at all - David bowie as Jareth

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2009, 05:48:45 PM »
She stuck with the fur she was with, making sure that she wasn't too troublesome.

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!

Offline Procyon

• Vibrating Furby
  • Eat Me, Drink Me
    • Furaffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black, Gray, White, Blue
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 138 lbs.
  • Build: Average
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2009, 07:04:33 PM »
Nicolas stopped short of the roof and looked into a dark window. 'Hmmm, it would be smarter to go inside, instead of staying on an open roof, they probably have helicopters,' he thought staring into the window as though everything around him had melted away. In his thinking, he began to reminisce. The dark room reminded him of the orphanage. Cold and dark, but somehow strangely inviting. He sighed and lifted up the window with a grunt. Nicolas lifted his leg over the threshold and fell into the room as a dart sunk into his back. He felt the cold apartment floor for only a moment before slipping into unconsciousness.
"And the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage."

—Alex De Large, A Clockwork Orange

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2009, 09:12:53 PM »
Cyrus followed the light into an alleyway then into an old cement structure, and then saw the source of the light come from what looked like a man-made cave...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2009, 09:13:49 PM »
  He watched her closely as she slept, this was the first time in years he had company. She was younger then him, like so many he has encountered. Seemed few lived long enough to make it to his age. Most of the transformations ended up mammal with a select few being reptilian or other. Most we horded off to be experimented on further or died trying to escape, this all he knew too well often fueling his hatred and isolation. he searched through her things trying to gain more insight on her, its not like he had anything better to do anyways. Unfortunately she did not seem to carry any identifying objects or information. "Well whoever you are, you..." he stopped abruptly as a scent caught his attention, something was approaching. Drawing his blade he slunk back into the darkness, the telltale sound of claws hitting cement caught his ear. His senses were sharp, further refined by years of survival. He was a bit unsettled by the amount of activity in his sector, his patience at an end.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2009, 09:17:07 PM »
Cyrus immedeatly stiffened up when he felt something move around him. Guess I found the maker of the light source... he thought as he went partially feral, growing out his claws and fangs...

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2009, 04:52:08 AM »
This won't work.. You're one of them. A strangely familiar voice drifted through her mind as Tropf lie sleeping in the concrete home. Her muscles tightened, and she was suddenly lost amidst her own thoughts. A young boy, her age, with sharp blue eyes looked on with a pained expression. His choppy black hair hung in his face. I'm sorry. I really am. You know I love you. He gripped a pair of hands, partially scaled, partially fleshed with an unhuman bone structure. There were three fingers and two thumbs on each hand, and they held fast and desperately to his. "I thought you'd understand. That's vhy I came to you." He turned his head as if receiving a blow to the face and let go. I'm really sorry. I wish it weren't this way.. She had spoken aloud, but remained unconscious.. Stirring as if she could not be comfortable despite her efforts.

Offline Raven_Face

• Vibrating Furby
  • Stop sucking or I'll kill you
    • Awards
  • Species: Raven
  • Coloring: Shiny black
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 184 lb.
  • Build: lanky
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2009, 05:27:03 PM »
just as Hitan was about to follow the two of them up the latter when two sharp pains hit him in the soft parts of his wing he winced as he pulled his wing back quickly. this made it worse ad he heard a hard snap followed by a high pitch metal on metal ring.he followed quickly, hoping that it was a strain, not puncture wounds. "follow him in to the window there!" he shouted. he was tired and his rush was warring off. he was starting to feel the wound on his leg that was bleeding on to his boot. he looked to his wing, seeing a needle protruding out. he could imagine the metal cylinder on the other side of his wing, like one of those gag arrows

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2009, 06:32:21 PM »
He growled menacingly from the darkness, "Do not enter lest you wish to die." Then quiet as if he wasn't even there the raptor shifted around the darkness. This was his home and he didn't appreciate uninvited guests and this one was about to make a great mistake. Amidst his concentration he heard the girl mumble about in her sleep, seemingly talking about something from her past though her voice partially muffled from the medicine. She was under his care, despite him having no actual attachment to her survival. He continued playing mind games with this newcomer, he could kill him at any moment but it was always fun to mess with prey before the kill. With any luck the dragon like creature would run off, that would most definitely be the smart thing to do. "What chance do you think you have of killing me in my own home?" he mocked arrogantly seemingly from behind the dragon now.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2009, 07:58:27 PM »
"Judging from how you're talking, guess the soldiers hadn't found this place yet....unless you're with them, I see no reason for killing me, because for all we know, this whole area is going to be nuked if they can't 'extract' anymore furs, so i'll just let you stay with your fire" Cyrus replied, turning around, partially expecting the 'person' to be right behind him.

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2009, 08:19:51 AM »
Laughing he poked the dragon on the back with the end of his blade. "Actually I was in front of you, but thanks for turning your back to me. Either way even if there were to nuke us, you think your going to stop them? The way I see it I keep my lair hidden and live as long as I can. The only other options are to be experimented on or fight a loosing battle against soldiers. I for one don't want to be experimented on again." His grin got wiped off his own scaley muzzle, he remembered what torture one faced with such capture. He also knew that these soldiers would be accompanied by even more elite troops if bad came to worse. The blade spun playfully around his clawed finger as he pondered what to do. "Why doesn't everybody just make themselves home in my lair, then we can throw a little party and enjoy each others company while we await nuclear winter together. Frankly it would save me the trouble of having to hunt for food when its already there." he scoffed sarcastically knowing full well the government would isolate the entire area before they pass up on such lucrative experimentation and research possibilities. The last thing he wanted was a bunch of self righteous anthros gallivanting around drawing attention to the area which he had worked hard to keep relatively clear, forming his own dead zone.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2009, 02:01:04 PM »
Cyrus remembered what he said earlier and just started laughing. "I guess I did sound a bit self-rightous, anyway, I'll leave you and..." Cyrus sniffs the air for confirmation " your 'friend' be, I was just wondering if there was food that some careless idiots left behind" Cyrus then whipped around and almost stuck the....raptor?.....in the jaw. "If it wasn't for the humans going on a 'witchhunt', I would enjoy a fight with you..." He then lowered his arm and ran off, partially not believing what he just did...

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2009, 03:41:46 AM »
"You wouldn't live long enough to enjoy anything but eternal slumber." he scoffed as he turned around and made his way back over to the chameleon asleep by the fire. He still had no idea who she was, she just showed up out of nowhere with this foreign accent that was very much out of place. Kneeling down beside her he looked her over, noting that other then tattered rags for clothing she didn't seem to be scared or show much signs of terrible struggles. For a street urchin like him her scales were rather kempt. He rummaged about through her pockets which were empty. "Does she carry nothing with her?" he snarled in frustration. A glint caught his eye and he looked around her neck to find a sterling ring tied to a rope. Upon closer inspection it seemed to have some writing on it, but it was in german he couldn't read it. Whatever it was it was important enough for her to hold onto it when she held onto nothing else.