The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Sudden Origins  (Read 8007 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Sudden Origins
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2009, 04:09:49 AM »
Tropf quickly moved grabbing the raptor's hand as it held the ring without opening her eyes. "Zat is one thing I don't plan to lose." she growled. At first, she held hard and fast to his hand, but then her grip softened as she realized that it was not human. Her eyes slowly opened and one darted rapidly to gain perspective on her surroundings, while the other did the same to the creature literally at hand. She let go of his claw and tried sitting up and rubbing her back where the dart had been, but found herself too dizzy to do so, and leaned on the closest thing that would provide support. "Vhere am I?" she asked groggily, her scales turning a bit darker than their regular neons. She had not made them do it on purpose, but one of the downsides of her transformation was that others could tell her mood or condition by her colors if she was not trying to hide. She reached to her chest and grabbed the ring, running her fingers on the dulled and nicked surface. It had been through a lot, just as she had been. "And who are you?"

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2009, 04:37:50 AM »
He steadied her, allowing her to sit up a bit against his arm. "I am Tezztor Aslir Ne'taku, but you can call me Tezztor. This grand hole in the wall is my home, you only here because the dart in your back prevented you from trying to kill me." he paused for a moment, letting her regain more of her senses while also offering her a drink. "That ring, belong to an old mate of yours? You mumbled something to that nature in your sleep and it seems rather sentimental to you, if you don't mind my wondering." He watchd her, she seemed akin to one waking up with a horrible hangover and he wasn't quite sure she fully knew where exactly she was yet. She wasn't in a cage bound for the mainland though of that she should be thankful.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2009, 05:06:20 AM »
"I am Tropf. Or Rogue in your langvige." She let go of the ring and leaned back, regaining her senses. "The dart...? Ah yes. I thought you vere a soldier. My Mistake." Her eyes continued to dart constantly in different directions as she cautiously took the drink from him and indulged in a long sip. Wiping her mouth with her arm, she continued, "The ring did not belong to a mate. It vas a gift to me from him. He called me his Dunkelsten Blume, or darkest flower. He had that name engraved on it.. And things.." she paused as if not wanting to remember.. "Fell through." She closed her eyes recalling the day he ended things... "And vhen I couldn't let him go, he called the government to come get me.. They caged me, but I managed to slip avay and steal von of their cars." She began to feel her pockets, looking for her switchblade.. It was her only weapon, and she began to wonder if she had dropped it when things went black. Assuming the worse, she stuck her hands in her pockets as a cover for her search. She'd look for it later if she couldn't steal some kind of weapon from this raptor.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 05:10:05 AM by RigorMortis »

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2009, 05:23:58 AM »
Tezztor listened to her talk, despite him having taken her in she seemed extremely edgy, fidgeting around as if looking for something. "Your safe here, nobody would dare intrude upon my territory to come get you. Those who do typically die. Make no mistake I'm very good at what I do." he said it under the guise of being reassuring but he also meant it as a threat that should she try anything she'd find a similar fate. He found it kinda nice having somebody to talk to, years of isolation left him near dead inside. He hoped he wouldn't have to kill this one but no telling what she'd do when his back is turned. "I'm sorry about your past, to be an anthro is to have loss. To survive in spite of that makes us what we really are. Your welcome to stay as long as you like, nobody will find us in the maze I've constructed over many years." He gauged her reactions as his talons scratched the dirt flooring of his lair impatiently. He almost expected her to try and attack him given the unease that was palpable about her.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2009, 02:07:07 PM »
"I don't expect anyvon to find me here anyvways. I'm very good at vhat I do as vell.." she smirked cockily as her scales rippled to the colors of the raptor's walls making her practically invisible save for her shorts and arm / leg warmers. After her quick demonstration, her scales returned to their regular colors, and she leaned forward resting her shin in her palm and her elbow on her knee with a lopsided smile. "You say 'to be an anthro is to have lost.' Vhat mighty fine life vould you be leaving behind for zis hole in the wall?"

Offline Raven_Face

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Stop sucking or I'll kill you
    • Awards
  • Species: Raven
  • Coloring: Shiny black
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 184 lb.
  • Build: lanky
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2009, 06:01:50 PM »
Vale sharpened her pace and ran into the window after the now unconches racoon. she froze, listaning for any sines of other life in the room finding nothing but the souds of breathing and her other friend makeing his gettaway. The room wa dark but this made no diffrenc to her as she searced the room useing the racoons breathing instead of her own noise to make a picture of the room. Vale could smell dust and she sneezed, whoever had lived in this appartment before evacuation wasent very clean. ((sorry for the short post didnt have much time  omg))

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2009, 08:55:44 PM »
A lone NHI NH90, which sported a dull silver paintjob covering the entire hull and with large black stencil letters reading "GENOCIDIST" on the sides of the tail boom, flew over the heads of the Humans and Anthros in hiding, bringing a feeling of uncertainty and dread to both sides. Everyone knew that when that transport ship came around, the Government was at it's limits, and finally becomes desperate to find the Anthros in the area. As the craft landed near the very heart of the city, the pilot could see that the Field Commander of this operation was awaiting their arrival. When the transport made its final descent, the squad departed and the team leader, Stephen Garrett, spoke with the Commander. "Staff Sergeant Garrett, I hope we can find a smart solution to our little *problem* here in New York City. We all do not want another Ebola outbreak." The commander said, grimly, and Stephen responded to in a rather monotone and uncaring way, "I can assure you that it won't happen again, sir. But let it be known that the viciousness of the infestation in Los Angeles required and deserved the ruthlessness of my actions." "The innocent people who are bleeding out of every orifice certainly didn't." "Sir, you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet." Stephen coldly stated, to which the Field Commander couldn't seem to find a suitable response to...

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2009, 09:57:58 PM »
Trish smith hopped off the transport, her M-16 held in her hands. she took up position just behind her CO Staff Sergeant Garrett. she stoically listened to him talk to his superior. the soldier scanned the area, her eye's checking every sign of movement behind her goggles and helmet.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2009, 04:25:35 PM »
Yet again, he was stuck and surrounded. He heard them coming up the stairwell. Spike finished trying the knot to the trigger of the Mossberg 590 rigged to fire when the door opened. Spike looked around for an escape route. He fixed upon a vent in the ceiling. His heart was racing. He would choose death before they caught him. He pushed a desk under the vent and jumped upward and grabbed onto the grate. He ripped it from the ceiling and threw it aside. They were at the door, pounding against it with their bodies. Spike quickly jumped upward and pulled himself into the vent. He heard the sound of the stotgun go off followed by shrieking and cries of pain. He continued to crawl down the shaft into the darkness.

He finally fell from one of the grates and landed in a back alley. He got up and rubbed his head. He looked down both ends and pressed himself up against the wall at the end. He stuck his head out for a slit second and panicked. The transport had arrived. He closed his eyes and prayed they hadn't seen him. His claws dug into the brick wall and he swallowed hard, listening for any signs that he had alerted them.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2009, 05:10:17 PM »
*Cat was sleeping in his usual home of a large "we can move and co." box taking in the heady scent of some catnip...... two figures moved in front of Cat blocking the sunlight* Is there a problem officers? asked cat..... *One of the officers aimed for a quick jab at cats stomach with an assault rifle* Do Riti!.... cat jumped up *a short jab too the stomach and several beatings round the head and cat was lying in the mud with pair of cuffs around his wrists and an officer treading on his sore tail*.... Duh... blood streaming from his nose and mouth...*the officers dragged cat out into the main street by his tail, here they continued to drag him along the road laughing and joking.....* Cat could do noting but look through a vision of pain up at the sky as he was dragged and scraped along by his tail*.......
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2009, 05:53:57 PM »
As spike continued to press himself up against the wall, he took deep breaths to calm down. They hadn't spotted him. Suddenly he heard the sound of two people laughing and joking while dragging something behind them but worst of all, nearing his position. He panicked and dived into a dumpster for cover only to have the lid slam down on his tail. He pressed his hand against his moth to muffle the scream.

"Hey what was that!?" One of the men called out.

Spike could hear them outside the dumpster. They approached to investigate. He thought fast. He pulled the 8 inch hunting knife from his his sock and readied himself to attack. From the footsteps he could only hear that one of the men were standing in front of the dumpster. As he saw a hand stuck under the lid to open it, Spike got into his attack position. The lid flipped open and Spike immediately pounced, stabbing the police officer in the throat and twisting the blade. Before the other officer had time to react, Spike threw the knife, lodging it in his eye. He they both fell to the floor dead. He quickly stepped out of the dumpster to retrieve his weapon. The sight of the beaten furry caught his attention.
"You okay, buddy?" He rushed over to help him up. 

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2009, 06:04:11 PM »
Ughh.... * Cat gazed blurrily up through a haze of blood and pain..... he could just make out another fur above him.....* Blood, dripped from his mouth as he muttered a reply..... "yeah, thanks mate...." *Cat then passed out in the mud as the blackness crept in on him...... but he had to stay awake..........*

(cat is obviously very young for a fur, being only 16 he was caught by the evolution only a couple of weeks ago...... he lies in the mud his tail battered and his face and much of his body covered in mud, blood and bruises....)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 06:08:13 PM by Kitteh (known as cat) »

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2009, 06:17:16 PM »
Spike grabbed the knife from out of the officer's face and wiped off the blood. He stood over the injured fur and looked around unsure of what to do. He sighed and picked him up, swinging him over his shoulders. "C'mon, buddy, you're comin' with me, you'll be alright." He began to walk down the alley and down more narrow paths. He came to the entrance to an old warehouse. The door was locked. Spike took a step back and kicked the door open and off it's rusty hinges. He walked inside and went up a set of stairs to the offices. He set the young fur down on an old desk and sat down against the wall, panting. He wiped the sweat off his head. he watched as his injured guest was slowly bleeding out on the table. Spike stood up and ripped off his shirt. He wiped away the blood and stood back. "I'll be right back. Hang on."

He left the crumbling office and walked down the stairs. He wandered down the corridors to find a first aid kit. He ripped it off the wall and carried it back to where the fur was. He opened the kit and began to go to work.

After finishing up the final stitches, he leaned back against the wall and removed a cigarette from his pocket. He lit up and took a few drags, satisfied with his achievement. As his patient rested, he pulled up a chair and sat next to him, staring out the window.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 06:21:16 PM by Spike_Vicious »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2009, 06:19:53 PM »
Wha....? The sound of heavy breathing awoke cat...... and then every part of his body seemed ablaze........ *he gave a low moan his tail giving a slight painfull flick.....*

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2009, 06:23:19 PM »
Spike flinched. "Whoa! Look who's awake!" He chuckled.