The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Sudden Origins  (Read 8006 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: Sudden Origins
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2009, 06:29:41 PM »
Aaagh.... *cat spat out a mouthfull of blood looking up to the fur who had saved him*......... *looking at him now he seemed much older than cat, flinching at the pain Cat looked down at his tail the blood had congealed and his fur would probably never be the same again, its strange how during a time of crisis you can bring up even the most stupidly everyday things*........ thankkss, Cats words slurred his eyes unfocussed...... whho aree yyou?
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2009, 06:37:18 PM »
"The name's Spike. It wasn't a problem but the only thing I regret is that I couldn't find any pain killers for you." He stood up and looked down at him. "Listen, I'm going to go find something for us to eat. I'll be back soon. Get some rest alright?"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2009, 06:38:36 PM »
Ok... names Cat by the way... like the animal.... *gives a weezing laugh and then curls up on the table........*

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2009, 06:56:57 PM »
Spike stopped looked back from the doorway. He looked down and continued to walk down the long hallway. He thought back to when he was a young boy at Cat's age...When he was human. He continued to walk out the door he'd kicked in earlier. Smoke filled the sky from small fires burning left behind from the riots and protesters. The police and military had occupied the entire city and they were running out of places to search. As Spike walked down the lonely roads and alleyways, he had found a boarded up shop. He pried off the wood with his hands and kicked open the door. He drew his knife and slowly entered. He knew how dangerous it was to enter a condemned building which territorial furries often called home. he found dried blood on the walls, ignoring the warning and continuing inside, he walked over to the shelves and cupboards and began to quickly search. Finding and grabbing what can he saw, he heard a glass bottle clank on the floor on the other side of the room. He whipped around, his eyes, scanning for movement. He began to walk toward the exit backwards. The floor creaked behind him.

He turned around. His eyes bulged. He was staring down the barrel of a .357 magnum. The fur who held it wasn't very big and looked like a rat. In any case, this rat was packing some serious heat. "Listen, I don't want any tr-" the rat began to say. In a flash, Spike had grabbed the magnum from the hands of the rat and was now pointing it in their face. The rat froze and began to breath heavily in fear. "Neither do I." Spike replied. He walked around the rat, still pointing the weapon inches from it's face. Spike turned and ran out the door he had torn down and back into the streets.

He walked back to the warehouse and made sure he wasn't followed. he walked back to the office to check up on Cat.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 06:58:41 PM by Spike_Vicious »

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2009, 07:01:01 PM »
  Tezztor stood up and walked around the fire, ' One might argue that it is life who left me behind itself, to rot in this hole. Fending for my life on a regular basis trying to avoid capture." he seemed to trail off momentarily, as if something was bothering him about the subject. "While being a raptor might be a true blessing, it can also be a curse. My family and loved ones didn't seem to particularly care for it. Instead they sold my hide to the government under the promise they would cure me." he suddenly got really angry and flashed his blade around. "There is no cure for what we are! They only sought to make me a weapon that they could use. At first I didn't mind being dropped into this place and doing their bidding, which usually just meant rooting out and killing resistance members. After a while though I realized I wasn't a prized member of any team, I was merely a irreplaceable asset of murder." Fumbling back and forth he finally sat down near the fire, looking her dead in the eyes, the fire dancing in his like some enraged demon. "From being disowned to being used, to being alone.... to be one of us is to truly know loss. We loose our lives, our loved ones and our sense of security as we run like wounded dogs from those that would chase us. I don't want or need pity, I just want to vent my frustration on every living thing that gets near me till there are none left. It's all I know how to do anymore."

He resigned from his speech to sharpening his blade, almost as if nothing had been said at all. Sparks flew effortlessly from the blade almost as if the very soul of the weapon were trying to escape it, repentance for all the lives it has ended. The air was at a dead still in the cave, not a sound other then the crackling fire. After what seemed an eternity he finally snapped back to life, flicking a blade out of his pocket and throwing it to her feet, sticking blade first in the ground. "Your blade, you might need that in the days to come" he said without emotion.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2009, 07:12:52 PM »
Cat awoke as foosteps aproached up the stairs, wincing he dragged himself off the table and picked up a broken chairleg from the clutter of the office and stepped beside the door ready to strike any officers......

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2009, 07:17:47 PM »
Spike walked into the office doorway. "Hey Cat, I go us some-" He spotted Cat against the wall waiting to strike him. Spike pulled the gun from his shirt and aimed.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2009, 07:20:22 PM »
Dropping the weapon cat dives for the corner cowering.....

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2009, 07:22:23 PM »
Spike continued to point the gun. "What was that, Cat!? You tryin to play me!?"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2009, 07:25:31 PM »
God sorry!.. thought you where an officer, i really dont want to be taken by them after what they did to me........ Cat seems really scared and stays in the corner his ears over his eyes........

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2009, 07:26:55 PM »
Tropf took her blade from the ground and flicked it a few times as if to greet her long lost friend. It was something else besides the ring she had always kept with her, as it was another one of her companions whom was kind.. It always helped her when she needed it.. It never protested to her rash decisions. In fact, most of the time it would be in favor, and lastly, it never left her side as many others did in her life. It glinted in the light of the fire, excited to be reunited with its friend. The chameleon stood up and looked over to the exit of the cave nervously. She felt the desire to leave wash over her... But she didn't know if it were because she had had too much social interaction or if it was a fear of getting to know the raptor as a friend. She stuck the blade in her pocket and thought on it. She didn't have her food.. For some reason it had been gone when she grabbed her things. She only had a few rags with her and no place to go. "I might need to go. I vouldn't vant to impose." She said, noticing that there was no food in the cave. In reality, she didn't want to stay because the only benefit of staying was shelter.. And she could find that on her own.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2009, 07:31:44 PM »
Spike pointed the gun, unsure of whether or not to believe Cat or not. His eyes narrowed and he slowly lowered the weapon. "Alright...C'mon, get up." He walked over to the table and dumped all the cans of preserved food onto the table. "This was all I could find." He continued to eye Cat. "We got...beans...beans...and SPAM. AWESOME!" He looked back at Cat, still startled by Spike's reaction.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2009, 07:34:09 PM »
(sorry gotta go 4 a while....)

Cat got up warily, he twitched his tail tail twice and edged slowly towards the table so as not to startle spike....

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2009, 07:37:49 PM »
(not problem, see you later.)

Spike pulled out his knife and stabbed it into a can. He pryed it open and ate the beans. He gave up on watching Cat and now felt bad about sticking the canon in his face.

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2009, 07:42:29 PM »
Stephen and his team had finished filling up on ammunition, smoke grenades, and any stims or antidotes they would need. As they neared the exit they were halted by a security checkpoint to scan for any Weapons of Mass Destruction and remove them from the possession of the squad, especially from the hands of their relentless leader Stephen Garrett. Fortunately, they had no such items on hand, and were about to be cleared to enter the city streets.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 10:08:31 AM by DeNihil »