The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]  (Read 13868 times)

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Thanks goes to Joe Racoon for this nice Avi!
    • Awards
Re: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]
« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2009, 01:51:28 AM »
There's a slight tremor in the cave, and the young Eevee hears a loud blast coming from outside. "What was that?!" He runs outside and sees the battle. Forgetting about Silver for the moment, he starts coming a little closer.

Feel fre to take the quiz here

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2009, 01:53:14 AM »
Corzo took the hit willingly, then charged his palm and slammed it into Riku's neck. (Force Palm)
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2009, 01:59:47 AM »
(that move is actually a shockwave but w/e)

Riku loosed a growl as he was struck, fatigue was beginning to set in. He cursed himself silently. He knew he would be able to beat this guy if he hadn't used up energy killing his family and the running through the streets at top speed with a dead weight in his jaws, sending shocks all the while, tiring him even more. Still, he wasn't one to not give it his all. Charging up once more he sent a massive release of energy (discharge)

(Tailzwolf, if you don't wanna get hit, watch your distance, discharge has a big effect radius)

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2009, 02:08:28 AM »
(Actually, I played diamond, and it was showed as a physical strike, so yea x3)
Corzo almost lost consiousness during the discharge, but knowing he can't last much longer, the glow vanished from his eyes. Although he isn't going insane, Corzo is now more strategic in how he fights. "You know full well that I was going to hunt you down if you touched her, yet knowing that nobody would care to nurse you at this point, decided to risk getting beat down to the point of never getting back up. I'm probably going to get banished for exposing myself like this, but as long as Silver gets back alive, I could care less" He puncuated that statement with another aura sphere.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
  • Thanks goes to Joe Racoon for this nice Avi!
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2009, 02:12:34 AM »
He saw the Jolteon on the ground, and thought Corzo had won. "Hey Corzo, I think she's in-", he stopped, seeing that Corzo was more intent on killing. "Corzo? Corzo. Corzo!" Corzo didn't hear him. Shinder dropped the bundle, and ran as fast as he could the sword still in his mouth. He was extremely tired from today, and the sword had always been very heavy for him, but he ignored it and jumped in between the two battling Pokemon. He put up the sword to block Corzo's attack and got ready. He didn't stand a chance.

The whole thing was easily broken and Shinder took the rest of the force of the attack. The gem flew into the lake, and Shinder stepped back, barely keeping himself from flying too. "I think your friend's... in..." he passed out. between the Lucario and the Jolteon.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 02:23:39 AM by TailzWolf »

Feel fre to take the quiz here

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2009, 02:25:44 AM »
(LAst post for moi)

Riku let out a laugh "You think I survived this long without knowing how to look after myself? You wouldn't last a week out here" He hunkered down, ready to take the attack, knowing this would take him out. But it never connected. Opening his eyes he looked to see the body of the Eevee. Running forward he picked up the kid and used the last reserves of his energy to take Shinder to safety, instead of finishing off Corzo. Hoping Rigor was still at the cave, he arrived and set down Shinder, placing him near a few berries he picked from the forest. Turning to Rigor he spoke softly, he was too tired for any rage "Sorry about all this, I'm glad you decided to stay"

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2009, 02:30:13 AM »
(Same here) Corzo got back up, although stumbling at first, and then started walking towards the aura trail he still felt...

Silver....please don't die on me...or my banishment would mean nothing....

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2009, 02:51:55 AM »
Rigor had pulled her helmet back down so her face wouldn't be seen when she had the paranoid feeling that someone was there.. But as surely as it had come, the feeling went away just as quickly as it had come. The odd feeling snapped her back to reality, and she remembered her duties to guard the Espeon. It wasn't really a duty so much as a choice as she didn't want serious harm to come to the king's daughter. She didn't know why, but she felt that the Espeon's heart was different from her father's. Glancing around, she walked a bit out of the cave and grabbed an oran berry that seemed to have been left behind and fed it to her.

It was not until she reached her post again that the black jolteon returned with an eevee. She nodded at his comment and used strength to move him and the Evee to the back of the cave where they would be safe.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2009, 06:01:40 PM »
Tasting the warmth of the berry, Silver came to. 'uuhn.. what on earth happened?...' Looking around, she saw a very wounded little eevee and a very tired looking Riku. She tried to move, but the remnants of electricity made her movements stiff. She then noticed the oddly colored cubone, remebering her striking Silver before she passed out, despite this the cubone looked a bit concerned, particularly at the young Eevee. Silver forgot the particular situation, and focused on the welfare of the injured pokémon. looking at the Cubone, she asked 'could we get these two into some form of sun;light? maybe make a small hole in the ceiling? If we can do that my 'morning sun' might be able to heal them quicker than these berries.'
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2009, 07:22:15 PM »
(...)

Ezra ran through the forest and thick trees as fast as he could.
'What the heck just happened....? It was all... so quick... he thought, speeding up a little. If someone saw him now, they would see just a yellow blur. He suddenly saw Corzo. He seemed weak, and it was clear that a battle had occurred. He ran close, then stopped, panting a bit.
"Corzo...! What just happened? Where's the princess, and who did you fight with?" he asked, looking around for some other Pokemon.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2009, 07:23:16 PM »
Corzo ignores 'Erza', too concerned with getting back Silver as he gets close to a cave. From which he feels several auras inside the cave. Silver, please be in here... he thought as he was picking up berries left on the ground and began eating them, some restoring his attacks, others giving him energy. By the time he was about twenty meters away from the cave, he recovered more than half of his energy lost, and kept some berries in his left cheek for emergencies.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2009, 07:26:58 PM »
Ezra saw that Corzo didn't reply, and sighed softly, just following him. "You know where the princess is...?" he tried. "And I want to help you save her." he said, looking up at the Lucario, seeming determined.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2009, 09:44:58 PM »
The cubone only nodded with a quick grunt and looked up. There was a boulder lodged in the ceiling that she could smash that would make a perfect hole. She stood back, digging her claws into the ground and shot up into the air, using her attack rock smash to shatter the boulder. As she landed, she darted in front of the others using her scythe as well as her body to block the falling rock.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2009, 11:17:44 PM »
Riku growled lowly "I don't need assistance from you". He stood up and walked away, limping heavily. He reached the other side of the cave, but something seemed wrong. He began to growl loudly, slamming against the cave wall, scrabbling at his head. "Arrghh! Get out! Out of my head! Aaaarrggghh!" Sparks began to shoot from his body as his mind flashed through images of his childhood. Always alone, abandoned, exiled, hated. "MAKE IT STOP!!" He roared, pounding his head against the wall, shaking the cave until he fell over, unconscious.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2009, 11:31:01 PM »
She had taken some pretty good hits from the rock, but she still managed to go and scoop up the jolteon and once again replace him from where he had crawled away. She laid him beside the others without hesitation, then walked back to the entrance, her bone scythe in hand. She was taking guard again, and wouldn't allow anyone inside.