The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]  (Read 13870 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2009, 11:36:09 PM »
Corzo got sight of the cave entrance, and saw the weird cubone again at the entrance. Regardless, he kept advancing, the previous shocks giving him a temporary limp to his gait. "Where....is Silver?" Corzo asked between pants...although he regained most of his energy, his mental state was weary at best.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2009, 11:40:59 PM »
Ezra looked at the weird looking Cubone. He then turned to Corzo. "Wait... you don't remember?" he asked. "She was taken by that black Jolteon and... that Cubone." he said, his tone of voice having a hint of surprise, as if he just remembered that the Cubone was with the Jolteon.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #122 on: June 23, 2009, 02:17:03 AM »
The cubone did not answer the lucario. She only stood in the same stance, ready to defend the cave. If they came in, who knew what they'd do to those inside it that were with the princess. She stared at the two almost condescendingly. They might beat her up, but she was ready to fight for the time being to at least give the others time to leave.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: June 23, 2009, 02:19:36 AM »
(last post for the night)
Corzo, hoping to not get into another fight, seemingly drags himself towards the cave, more concerned in getting Silver home than picking another fight.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: June 23, 2009, 02:31:53 AM »
Rigor watched as the Lucario dragged himself towards the cave, and as he got close enough, she put her scythe out and gently pushed him back with the blunt side of it. She shook her head, unsure of his intentions, then planted her feet firmly in front of where he was. She was not letting anyone in and she planned to make that clear if the other little jolteon wanted to try playing the hero.. She grunted, firmly sticking her scythe in the ground beside her, and squinted her eyes angrily waiting for the other party to make another move.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #125 on: June 23, 2009, 02:59:36 AM »
(last for me too)

Ezra looked at the Cubone, tilting his head a bit to one side. Thinking it wasn't a very bright idea to start a fight, he slowly and cautiously walked near. When he was near Corzo, he looked at her.
"Um... is there an Espeon there...? Because someone took her away, and I'm sure you were with that black Jolteon... and we-re a bit worried about her..." he said, hoping she wouldn't get all worked up and attack them.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #126 on: June 23, 2009, 11:39:38 AM »
Inside the cave after the cubone took off, she looked at the injured pokemon, regaining total movement and dragging them both more clearly into the sunlight, her eyes sparkled as the sunlight intensified to a warm glow, healing both of the seriously injured quadrupeds (Morning sun). The sunlight also made her feel a little less stiff and she shook, getting rid of the rest of the static that was gripping to her fur.
Both of the pokémon came to and she asked in a concerned tone, 'are you guys alright?'
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #127 on: June 23, 2009, 12:53:44 PM »
xiang after hearing a fight down the alley way, broke off her warm up to see it. the battle was almost over before she had even been able to jump into it. she saw the jolteon and the lucario walk away. 'I'd better make sure nothing bad happens' she thought and sighed. she followed the two pok'emon to a cave with am oddly colored cubone guarding the entrance. 'cool, color,s but weird' the charmeleon thought to herself and walked up behind the two pok'emon. "back up has arrived" she said quietly to the lucario and the jolteon.

Offline HawkFlight

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Baby Kittenhawk (feral)
  • Coloring: Gray with copper highlights.
  • Height: Average cat size.
  • Weight: Average cat weight.
  • Build: Feral
« Reply #128 on: June 23, 2009, 01:34:35 PM »
The sun shone down on the empty clearing as the Teddiursa walked through. The clearing was full of flowers, their rich pollen scenting the air. The Teddiursa was holding a Squirtle plushie in his right arm, and in his left hand he held a brightly-colored lollipop. It was a honey lollipop, made by the Teddiursa himself and the special honey his kind made.

As the Teddiursa walked, he came upon a small cave. He almost passed it by, but then he smelled other Pokemon inside. He decided to poke his head in to see what was going on. Slowly, he crept into the cave, before darting in with a bright smile.

"Honey-chan has arrived!" he shouted gleefully.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 07:42:22 PM by HawkFlight »
This is what I brought you, this you can keep. // This is what I brought, you may forget me. // I promise to depart, just promise one thing. // Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Offline TailzWolf

• Boisterous Bear
  • Thanks goes to Joe Racoon for this nice Avi!
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: June 23, 2009, 07:29:17 PM »
Shinder slowly got up, coughing. Noticing Silver and Riku, he quickly stopped himself. "Where am I?", he asked. "Where are the bundle and-", he remembered what he had done a while ago.
He looked up at the Espeon in front of him and asked, "Who are you?". She seemed kind. Why would someone want to kidnap her? "Are you Corzo's friend?"

Feel fre to take the quiz here

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #130 on: June 23, 2009, 07:49:19 PM »
Silver smiled softly at the Eevee. 'My names Silver, and you were badly injured in a battle from what i gathered, do you need a bit more healing? I still have enough energy for the both of you.'
She then responded to the second question asked. 'Yes, Corzo and me go back a while, hes kinda my minder too, even if I can look after myself...' She then asked the eevee 'So what is your name young one? And what is this bundle you're talking about?'
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: June 23, 2009, 10:14:33 PM »
Corzo grunted at being pushed back, then charged an aura sphere, and threw it at the scythe, trying to knock it away so he can get to Silver. Corzo's fur is now a mix of the regular fur color and the albino color.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: June 23, 2009, 10:34:08 PM »
The cubone pulled back, the aura hitting her square in the helmet.. It knocked her to the ground, but it didn't take her long to get up.. She turned to look at the other two. Her eyes glowed wickedly, and it was on. She did not plan to attack, but since the Lucario seemed intent on it, she would fight, even if it were a losing battle.. Again, she dug her claws into the ground and growled, using her attack headbutt to hit the Lucario right in the torso, hoping it would make him flinch.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 10:35:41 PM by RigorMortis »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: June 24, 2009, 12:50:22 AM »
Corzo almost doubled over as he took the headbutt, but all he could say to explain himself was: "I have no hard feelings against you, I just want Silver to return to the village" His voice was barely above a whisper. He then made another aura sphere, and attempted to shatter her spine with it.

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #134 on: June 24, 2009, 12:59:48 AM »
Riku's eyes snapped open. Standing up, he shook off the residual pain and darted for the entrance, there was no time for questions. Snarling furiously, he let out a thunderbolt aimed at the chameleon, intending to take her off guard and paralyse her. His blood red eyes seemed to be aflame with his fury "How dare this filth intrude upon my private sanctum, they think because they're normal, they have the right. Glancing over at Rigor, he began to reflect, though he kept his senses aware "...That Lucario, it seems he wont stop until I kill him, or maybe there is an alternative, I don't have to hold onto her for long..." An evil grimace creeped across Riku's face as a plan unfurled in his twisted mind.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.